IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 84.
#951 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

could y'all let me know if you see any MMR/LE's out in the wild, when, where & what number?

Already mentioned (and pictured) in this thread, but eXidy has MMr #161 on route at the 1UP Colfax in Denver.

I keep finding myself dropping by "on the way home" from work to put a few games on it. Still can't get over the feeling of playing a new MM! Only complaint, as mentioned here, is that the sound is noticeably scratchy which seems insane given that better sound quality was a selling point. I hope PPS/CGC get that ironed out quickly.

#952 8 years ago

gracias. thanks

#953 8 years ago

Number 213 is finally in my Pinball church. Plays Well. A happy family. Too much mods ordered
I love it!image.jpgimage.jpg

#954 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Already mentioned (and pictured) in this thread, but eXidy has MMr #161 on route at the 1UP Colfax in Denver.
I keep finding myself dropping by "on the way home" from work to put a few games on it. Still can't get over the feeling of playing a new MM! Only complaint, as mentioned here, is that the sound is noticeably scratchy which seems insane given that better sound quality was a selling point. I hope PPS/CGC get that ironed out quickly.

Hey guys, just did a quick 'n dirty iPhone video of my MMr if anyone's curious how it looks/sounds/plays in a home environment. Not sure why their sound is scratchy. I usually have my volume at 7 - I put it up to 10 for this video...really loud but not scratchy.

#955 8 years ago

sweet !
...but i'm incredibly distracted by that Tron in the right corner of the video

#956 8 years ago

lucky sob!
Still waiting for my Black Trim.
Some day. Sigh.

#957 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

fyi...
There are now 4 reports of MMRLE: Credit Dot Error's related to Date & Time being reset.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Update: 5 reports now.
Update: 6 reports now.
Update: 7 reports now.
Update: 8 reports now.
here --> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit/page/2#post-2426699

That has been fixed and will be any new games produced and will be in the software update which will be coming soon.

#958 8 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

That has been fixed and will be any new games produced and will be in the software update which will be coming soon.

You da man

#959 8 years ago

Just got news that mine will be arriving this coming week. Who's a happy guy???.....Me.

#960 8 years ago

Well ? After reading latest post it looks like it's gonna be awhile for any stainless trim versions considering 3 weeks until production starts back up.Enjoy your unboxing party's !

I'm thinking Halloween? Better order up a Kiss !
Go Warriors

#961 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Well ? After reading latest post it looks like it's gonna be awhile for any stainless trim versions considering 3 weeks until production starts back up.Enjoy your unboxing party's !

Ugh!!
I will not be buying another remake unless I know its sitting on my distros dock for sale.

#962 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I'm thinking Halloween? Better order up a Kiss !
Go Warriors

hang in there, MMr is well worth the wait and you will not be disappointed.

#963 8 years ago

My MMR LE arrived this morning.MMRLE.jpegMMRLE.jpeg

#964 8 years ago

Sensfreak, check those slingshot kicker arms before playing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-slingshot-damage-who-has-it

#965 8 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

My MMR LE arrived this morning.MMRLE.jpeg

Nice another in Canada!

#966 8 years ago
Quoted from Pablito:

Sensfreak, check those slingshot kicker arms before playing.

Should start a thread with a poll on that slingshot issue....

#967 8 years ago

looks great greg!

anyone have a problem with the volume controls??

just noticed this the other night on mine.... the volume goes all the way up, but when i turn it down it stops at VOL 8. the machine will not go lower than 8.

weird huh??

Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey guys, just did a quick 'n dirty iPhone video of my MMr if anyone's curious how it looks/sounds/plays in a home environment. Not sure why their sound is scratchy. I usually have my volume at 7 - I put it up to 10 for this video...really loud but not scratchy.
» YouTube video

#968 8 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

looks great greg!
anyone have a problem with the volume controls??
just noticed this the other night on mine.... the volume goes all the way up, but when i turn it down it stops at VOL 8. the machine will not go lower than 8.
weird huh??

Min. Volume Override in Standard Adjustments

#969 8 years ago

great, thank you

Quoted from mcc:

Min. Volume Override in Standard Adjustments

#970 8 years ago

Here it is unboxed.

IMG_1332.JPGIMG_1332.JPG IMG_1333.JPGIMG_1333.JPG IMG_1331.JPGIMG_1331.JPG
1 week later
#972 8 years ago

NOT good when you have to bump an unboxing thread.

#973 8 years ago

Is good... fix the issues before any more are made...eggfart

#974 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

NOT good when you have to bump an unboxing thread.

Weren't they moving production to a new facility? Thought this was an "expected" break in action..

#975 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Weren't they moving production to a new facility? Thought this was an "expected" break in action..

I believe it was a break not a sabbatical. Apparently the last parts order was being shipped from mars.

#976 8 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I believe it was a break not a sabbatical. Apparently the last parts order was being shipped from mars.

Yeah, Sterns already moved in and cranking out games! Someone at PPS or CGC effed up an order, plain and simple. Its the same silent crap that is the real issue though. TELL US WHY WE'RE DELAYED!!!!!!!!!!!

#977 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yeah, Sterns already moved in and cranking out games! Someone at PPS or CGC effed up an order, plain and simple. Its the same silent crap that is the real issue though. TELL US WHY WE'RE DELAYED!!!!!!!!!!!

We are delayed because they are fixing problems based on all the first run testing and complaints. Be patient!!!! The games will be made again soon and with less problems.

#978 8 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

We are delayed because they are fixing problems based on all the first run testing and complaints. Be patient!!!! The games will be made again soon and with less problems.

All they have to do is say that and give a date when they think they'll be cranking them out again. Silence makes people assume the worst.

#979 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

All they have to do is say that and give a date when they think they'll be cranking them out again. Silence makes people assume the worst.

They did. Last update on PPS forum is "mid-June" for the line to restart. That projection was before slingshotgate. With that said, I'm certainly not holding my breath for mid June. I hope for once I'm pleasantly surprised with an on schedule milestone being reached.

#980 8 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I threw mine into the 1up on Colfax.
After 2 days of operation:
1. switch unscrewed and fell into the cab.
2. wire got clipped
3. blew 2 fuses
luckily everything was a quick fix. Just annoying after 2 days

Just a quick thought, you get rid of original one and replaced it with repro? Wow...

#981 8 years ago

MMR I feel is superior. New machine, modern electronics, full warranty coverage and tech support available. Looks and plays 100% like an original and costs half the price (well, before deflation). What's not to love?

#982 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

What's not to love?

Picking a trim color (Stainless) that will likely mean it will be Xmas by the time I get mine!

#983 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Dude, I'm pissed I haven't gotten mine yet. I was just saying it's never good if you have to bump a thread where people are supposed to be getting shipments weekly/daily. That means that mine isn't anywhere closer to shipping

Quoted from kidchrisso:

I know, that's the only reason positive and I agree I would much rather wait for less issues. But, still excruciating to wait none the less.

#984 8 years ago
#985 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, I'm pissed I haven't gotten mine yet. I was just saying it's never good if you have to bump a thread where people are supposed to be getting shipments weekly/daily. That means that mine isn't anywhere closer to shipping

I know, that's the only reason positive and I agree I would much rather wait for less issues. But, still excruciating to wait none the less.

I too am waiting, patients Obi Wan...let them fix the issues then it will be great!

#986 8 years ago

o-din I miss your cigar dog already!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#987 8 years ago
#988 8 years ago

That was one odd movie....remember seeing it ages ago as a double feature at the drive in...the 2nd movie was Flesh (not flash) Gordon.

#989 8 years ago
1 week later
#990 8 years ago

I've lived in my home for 10 years now and never noticed R&L carriers trucks drive by.
Now I see them everywhere and everyday but not in my driveway!

#991 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I've lived in my home for 10 years now and never noticed R&L carriers trucks drive by.
Now I see them everywhere and everyday but not in my driveway!

I cancelled mine for the second time today. I was paid in full on the third week in April and was told I would receive my machine in the next "batch." Then, that got stretched to the 2nd or 3rd week of June. Obviously it's not here today so I cancelled and got my $8,500 back. The most disappointing part of it all is what others have stated before: Lack of Communication from Planetary Pinball. I have no problem waiting. However, if it was like Spooky and I at least had an idea on a time frame it would be much more palatable to wait. As it stands, I'm out.

#992 8 years ago

looks like it's been 17 days since the last MMRLE was received.

#993 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I cancelled mine for the second time today. I was paid in full on the third week in April and was told I would receive my machine in the next "batch." Then, that got stretched to the 2nd or 3rd week of June. Obviously it's not here today so I cancelled and got my $8,500 back. The most disappointing part of it all is what others have stated before: Lack of Communication from Planetary Pinball. I have no problem waiting. However, if it was like Spooky and I at least had an idea on a time frame it would be much more palatable to wait. As it stands, I'm out.

Thats too bad...it can't be too far off now. You could always buy from a distributor when in stock or wait and buy second hand. Good luck.

#994 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

You say you have no problem waiting, but clearly you do. You've ordered and canceled twice now. Not knowing exactly when you are going to get it is irrelevant. We all know they are coming eventually. It's not like there is any doubt about that. If you REALLY wanted a MMRLE, then you would have stuck it out. 20/20 hindsight, paying the full cost upfront probably wasn't the wisest decision when there were plenty of deposit only opportunities.

#995 8 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

You say you have no problem waiting, but clearly you do. You've ordered and canceled twice now. Not knowing exactly when you are going to get it is irrelevant. We all know they are coming eventually. It's not like there is any doubt about that. If you REALLY wanted a MMRLE, then you would have stuck it out. 20/20 hindsight, paying the full cost upfront probably wasn't the wisest decision when there were plenty of deposit only opportunities.

Hang on their Cowboy before speculating. I was one of those that only put $1K down a couple of years ago then cancelled. Since I have bought from Automated in the past they are usually one of those outfits that have the game in stock and you pay a few more dollars which I was fine with. The reason I decided to pay in full is because with Automated they will ship your pin first if you are paid in full whereas others who just have a deposit will have to wait. However, after waiting nearly two months it was clearly evident that I wasn't going to get my game anytime soon and having $8,500 opens up a lot more options in the future.

You made a comment on my decision and I won't do the same on your post.

#996 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

having $8,500 opens up a lot more options in the future

Cancelled my $1000 a while back. Bought 3 machines since freeing up my theoretical 8k or whatever--have my eye on 1 more game. Enjoying those now. I can play MM(r) around town when I want(had a high score on it at 1up!). I can always get one in the future(maybe even used) but really happy with my decision. I have a problem waiting apparently...but while I wait I'll buy other games and play them. Planetary was great about refunding also...no issues.

#997 8 years ago
#998 8 years ago

Really sorry to hear about further delays.

But no one should be surprised about communication issues where PPS is concerned. That was the genesis of coinmechgate. I don't understand why they don't get it, but they don't.

My MMR dollars went to Spooky Pinball and AMH. Still have a long wait for a new machine, but no drama in the process. If you have a question for the Spooky team, you get an answer (!) and they don't disappear when an owner has a issue.

The ironic thing is that I ordered AMH about 7 months after my MMR was cancelled and I'll still probably have it before I would have had my MMR. The pinball equivalent of the Tortoise (Spooky) and the Hare (PPS/CG) story so far.

#999 8 years ago

I understand how frustrating it can be to wait for something that you're dying to play. All I can say is that it is well worth the wait. Words can't describe the feeling of playing a minty new Medieval Madness. As for the "issues", many are just the usual NIB stuff, loose connectors wires and apparently a tomahawking of the slingshot which is very minor. Don't get discouraged hopefully you can get back on the list, here its completely sold out and a scant few available are being flipped for $8995 US.

#1000 8 years ago

Post 1000 yay!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.