IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 84.
#901 8 years ago

No. 235. Had a few small specks of yellow or gold paint on the decal on the side of the cabinet. Otherwise looks great!

CameraZOOM-20150520152528988.jpgCameraZOOM-20150520152528988.jpg
#902 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

No, they haven't. CGC does final inspection, but they're not shipped to the CGC facility for that. Boxing them, shipping them, unboxing to inspect, reboxing -- would be moronic. That isn't happening.
They're sent from stern to CGC in batches, boxed. Then from CGC they're shipped out to distros or drop shipped to buyers.

PPS said that the games were being shipped to CGC for inspection and final boxing. If that's not the way it is happening great, but that is what was posted as to what the process was going to be. I'll dig up the post if you want.

#903 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

They're QC'd and boxed up before they leave stern. Packing them twice would be ridiculous.

Quoted from TaylorVA:

it would be, but PPS has said this is the way it is being done. Total head scratcher.

Rick made various statements about the inspection protocol early on, but clarified several months ago with this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production/page/83#post-2214291

#904 8 years ago
#905 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Must be those little screwdrivers bouncing around inside the cab.

hope mine comes with one.
would be cooler than the white russian on TBL.

Then i'd just need to find a couple of Loose Screws for a perfect pin experience.

screwdriver-1.jpgscrewdriver-1.jpg

#906 8 years ago

#219 came in about a week ago and is now on location at Rebellion Brewing in Regina, Saskatchewan. Great game. No issues to report.

20150511_173851_resized.jpg20150511_173851_resized.jpg20150511_173938.jpg20150511_173938.jpg20150511_191101_resized.jpg20150511_191101_resized.jpgphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG

#907 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Rick made various statements about the inspection protocol early on, but clarified several months ago with this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production/page/83#post-2214291

thanks for the correction.

#908 8 years ago
#909 8 years ago

Anybody?

#910 8 years ago

Still Waiting
image.jpgimage.jpg

#911 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Still Waiting
image.jpg

+1

how about meow ?

#912 8 years ago

Anyone get #220? That was my reserved number and when I picked up my game Thursday that is what it said on the box. When I opened the box today the plaque and serial number on the back of the game were numbered 11. The date sticker on the back was April 27, 2015.

20150523_232829.jpg20150523_232829.jpg 20150523_233000.jpg20150523_233000.jpg 20150523_233043.jpg20150523_233043.jpg
#913 8 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Anyone get #220? That was my reserved number and when I picked up my game Thursday that is what it said on the box. When I opened the box today the plaque and serial number on the back of the game were numbered 11. The date sticker on the back was April 27, 2015.

20150523_232829.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150523_233000.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150523_233043.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

wow... sounds like maybe they were unboxing some machines for some reason & got re-boxed incorrectly.

maybe you & whoever was supposed to get 11 can trade plaque/stickers ?

#914 8 years ago

11 looks much cooler. Keep it!

#915 8 years ago

i ordered #305 (same # as my TRON LE). i have zero confidence that i'll get #305.

#916 8 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

i ordered #305 (same # as my TRON LE). i have zero confidence that i'll get #305.

If that's the only thing keeping you awake at night you're doing pretty well.

#917 8 years ago

Im waiting for # 24 in all honesty the sticker on the apron looks a little cheesy

#918 8 years ago

For $8K it should look something like this ?

20150524_153915.jpg20150524_153915.jpg
#919 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Im waiting for # 24 in all honesty the sticker on the apron looks a little cheesy

It's not a sticker

image.jpgimage.jpg
#920 8 years ago

I finally got my plastic protectors, Mantis protectors, Cliffy colored posts on...also changed the castle spots to white and purple & swapped out some of the red flasher domes for greens in the front, purples in the back, and yellows inside the castle.

Here are some pics - enjoy! Hope the rest of you dudes get yours soon!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-684.jpgimage-684.jpg image-924.jpgimage-924.jpg image-508.jpgimage-508.jpg image-150.jpgimage-150.jpg image-929.jpgimage-929.jpg image-266.jpgimage-266.jpg image-234.jpgimage-234.jpg image-539.jpgimage-539.jpg image-258.jpgimage-258.jpg
#921 8 years ago

Looks good Greg (got your name right this time!)--I like the purples by the castle. I installed my plastic protectors a couple days ago. Actually came with two extra plastic protectors that I can't find the plastics for! I notice your drawbridge closes all the way up too--mine sags a little. Guess I will have to try and adjust that.

#922 8 years ago

Where did you guys get your plastic protectors? I am hoping to have mine in the next 2 weeks.

#923 8 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Looks good Greg (got your name right this time!)--I like the purples by the castle. I installed my plastic protectors a couple days ago. Actually came with two extra plastic protectors that I can't find the plastics for! I notice your drawbridge closes all the way up too--mine sags a little. Guess I will have to try and adjust that.

Don't adjust it. It's supposed to sag. I prob bashed it with the ball before I took the pics.

Quoted from sensfreak:

Where did you guys get your plastic protectors? I am hoping to have mine in the next 2 weeks.

Pinbits.

#924 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't adjust it. It's supposed to sag. I prob bashed it with the ball before I took the pics.

Thanks for the heads up--now I won't screw it up trying!

Quoted from sensfreak:

Where did you guys get your plastic protectors?

I got mine from Pinbits as well.

#925 8 years ago

Let's be honest that so called plaque looks like a cheesy fridge magnet!

#926 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Let's be honest that so called plaque looks like a cheesy fridge magnet!

Looks fine to me and doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the game. Almost up to 200 plays! Woo!

#927 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Looks fine to me and doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the game. Almost up to 200 plays! Woo!

And its still working

#928 8 years ago

could y'all let me know if you see any MMR/LE's out in the wild, when, where & what number?

thanks in advance

#929 8 years ago

Is there any way to light up the Dragon so he glowes? He always looks so dark and unimpressive.

#930 8 years ago

someone who already has installed the plexi Backboard?

#931 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Is there any way to light up the Dragon so he glowes? He always looks so dark and unimpressive.

He does have a flasher inside of him...but because the plastic is so opaque, it doesn't really flash through him. Has anyone ever made a translucent dragon replacement? Shouldn't be that hard...the wings are translucent - use the same material.

#932 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

its actually a metal plaque, not a sticker. it does look like a sticker in photos though

#933 8 years ago

fyi...

There are now 4 reports of MMRLE: Credit Dot Error's related to Date & Time being reset.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Update: 5 reports now.
Update: 6 reports now.
Update: 7 reports now.
Update: 8 reports now.

here --> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit/page/2#post-2426699

#934 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

fyi...
There are now 4 reports of MMRLE: Credit Dot Error's related to Date & Time being reset.
Update: 5 reports now.

Add me.

#936 8 years ago

Does anyone know if the hardware below the playfield, specifically the gate and the metal housing is the same on the MMR as it is on the original?

#937 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

If that's the only thing keeping you awake at night you're doing pretty well.

k.

i ordered it. i want it. i guess that makes me the ahole, somehow.

#938 8 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I believe it was "shipped to CG for final inspection".

what does a final inspection entail ?... just wondering

#939 8 years ago

Lot's of nice pics here...

#940 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

fyi...

Wonder if this is tied to cold cutting the power to the beagle bone when the game power is cut.

CCC often loses settings/scores if the game has it's power cut, rather than shut down properly. Which is why I set mine up to use a power control board that shuts down the CPU safely after the pin.

#941 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Wonder if this is tied to cold cutting the power to the beagle bone when the game power is cut.
CCC often loses settings/scores if the game has it's power cut, rather than shut down properly. Which is why I set mine up to use a power control board that shuts down the CPU safely after the pin.

good idea.
ps. since this morning, it's up to 11 people who've stated they have this Credit Dot Error with Date/Time. Wonder if it is actually 100% saturation with all shipped pins? I don't see a pattern yet by those effected.

#942 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

seems that something like that should have been caught pretty early on in testing, if that's the case.

gonna be a pretty big deal if you have MM high scores crapping out.

#943 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

good idea.
ps. since this morning, it's up to 11 people who've stated they have this Credit Dot Error with Date/Time. Wonder if it is actually 100% saturation with all shipped pins?

When the date/time are lost - are the high scores and audits lost also?

#944 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

and does it affect custom settings?

#945 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

and does it affect custom settings?

On CCC it does - anything that is saved as settings or scores. I don't know exactly what's going on with the MMR situation, but it's a computing device that may not be shutting down properly -- just like the computer that runs CCC if you cold-cut the power. I'm just drawing a parallel between the two to offer what might be going on.

#946 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

based on current reports, the high scores & audits are still maintained. (at the moment) only the date/time are identified as being lost. Still looking for more information.

#947 8 years ago

Is it only Canadian machines?

#948 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Is it only Canadian machines?

hi,

doesn't look like it right now.

#949 8 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

20150523_232829.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150523_233000.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150523_233043.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

You've GOT to be kidding me! After all that back & forth on this one?! Martin---please email me at my work address & let me know how you'd like this resolved. There's actually a chance your #220 plaque hasn't left the dock yet. Kind of figured you would have already emailed me directly but I see no message from you or Wayne so far.

#950 8 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.