IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 84.
#551 9 years ago

Rob, don't feel bad, it took me about 15 minutes of knowing where to look to find it! This uses the buttons in the backbox. Go to the first page of options, and go down to "Color Temp". Hit menu on User and it should give you an RGB value to play with. There's probably an easier way somewhere but that's what I found that worked. Little slow going because I kept hitting the wrong buttons.

Gliebig, the shaker is great! The shaker works on the catapult, trolls, and castle destruct sequence but I don't think on the gate. Not sure. Will have to play more and report back.

#552 9 years ago

Hold the escape button for about 5 seconds to go into the CG menus...there are the display and other menus.

Robert

#553 9 years ago

The shaker is nicely implemented.

#554 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Hold the escape button for about 5 seconds to go into the CG menus...there are the display and other menus.
Robert

Apparently I was going about it the hard way. D'oh.

#555 9 years ago

Congrats Flake!
It will be a great weekend for you.

#556 9 years ago

Waiting.jpgWaiting.jpg

#557 9 years ago

Congrats Flake! Hope you and your husband enjoy it!

#558 9 years ago

Thank You Mr. San for the tip of "holding the escape" button to enter the service menus

LOTS of other COOL stuff to adjust in there too...

#1 - Flipper Strength

#2 - SHAKER Strength

ect.......

NICE!

Thank Man.

Rob

#559 9 years ago

So if I understand correctly, there are two adjustments for color: one on the LCD remote board and the main adjustments in the advanced system menu?

#560 9 years ago

I don't think its an official adjustment. It seemed weird to me that it used RGB sliders but I remembered someone saying that you could make it any color imaginable so I went with it. The LCD remote board allows you to adjust the temperature of the LCD while the Chicago gaming menu allows you to change the color in the software from what I can tell

#561 9 years ago

Yeah the CGC menu was the "main" one I was referring to, since it's easier to access.

#562 9 years ago

Sorry, I understood that but was just trying to clarify both menus. Typing on my phone does me no favors.

#563 9 years ago

Please...someone post something new...a video...a picture...a review! I'm dying here.

I do have a couple of questions for those who have it already:

1) How are the flashers in comparison to the original? Are the flashers LED? Do they give off the same brightness/crispness?

2) How is the weight or the feel when you need to nudge? Is it similar?

#564 9 years ago

I'm hoping also for more unboxings and video reviews.
I guess everyone that has one is just playing the ship out of them!

#565 9 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

MMR 444 has landed! (Take the number with a grain of salt, we asked for it). I've never owned or seen a machine fresh out of the box and holy cow! This is amazing! Despite a very rainy day, it brightened enough to help the poor R&L guy get this thing off the truck while blocking the very tiny two lane rural highway we live on.
IMG_2009.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2018.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2019.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_2030.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
We quickly played around with the colors, and have settled on purple for the time being.
IMG_2029.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
I finally get to have my four favorite machines all next to each other!
IMG_2035.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Sweet set-up. Love the 444. Glad you are in receipt and feeling good.
Just so you know, we are all mostly green with MMr envy!!

Thanks for the Sous Vide input. Cooking salmon or steak slow in a sealed bag keeps all the fish and food odors down to a minimum in the house, especially great with favorite pins in reach for a quick game... Life is good!!

#566 9 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Sweet set-up. Love the 444. Glad you are in receipt and feeling good.
Just so you know, we are all mostly green with MMr envy!!
Thanks for the Sous Vide input. Cooking salmon or steak slow in a sealed bag keeps all the fish and food odors down to a minimum in the house, especially great with favorite pins in reach for a quick game... Life is good!!

So glad it worked out for you! Those things are a total game changer

#567 9 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

Please...someone post something new...a video...a picture...a review! I'm dying here.
I do have a couple of questions for those who have it already:
1) How are the flashers in comparison to the original? Are the flashers LED? Do they give off the same brightness/crispness?
2) How is the weight or the feel when you need to nudge? Is it similar?

To my knowledge it's all LED. I'd say it's probably closer to the original (no way to compare here) as my TAF has LEDS and the flashers are absolutely blinding. MMR's aren't bad at all, nice and bright without going too far.

As to part two, I am a terrible nudger but I find it easier on this one (in the sense that the machine actually moves, but not that it goes where I'd like). Not sure why, nothing feels flimsy, we finally realized that the legs do slide about a bit on the floor where the other machines don't so I'm guessing that's the issue.

#568 9 years ago

I got the email of "shipping early next week" from JJP last friday. And it was of course the first weekend in months I never checked email and I just saw the notice today.

#569 9 years ago

The third shipping date was finally right.

1429043066269.jpg1429043066269.jpg
#570 9 years ago

This is as close as I can get till the wife gets home.

1429046803349.jpg1429046803349.jpg
1429046899450.jpg1429046899450.jpg

#571 9 years ago
impatience.jpgimpatience.jpg
#572 9 years ago

I helped set one of these up. Thought it was weird that the leg bolts shipped in the coin tray (coin tray not accessible while strapped). Seems easier to not have to cut the strap that holds the head down till you have it up on the legs. At least I remember it being easier with the other games I unboxed.

Game is awesome.

#573 9 years ago

So a good friend of mine paid in full for a low number. much less than whats been shipped . WTH

#574 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

So a good friend of mine paid in full for a low number. much less than whats been shipped . WTH

The machines aren't being shipped in numerical order. If you requested a number they're putting it on before it ships.

#575 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Thought it was weird that the leg bolts shipped in the coin tray (coin tray not accessible while strapped).

I thought the same thing...sort of a hassle to have to cut the head straps to put the legs on.

Robert

#576 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I helped set one of these up. Thought it was weird that the leg bolts shipped in the coin tray (coin tray not accessible while strapped). Seems easier to not have to cut the strap that holds the head down till you have it up on the legs. At least I remember it being easier with the other games I unboxed.
Game is awesome.

Thats what i was telling my wife. Luckily ihad a extra set of gold leg bolts. And i was kinda bummed that it didn't come with extra sling plastics and the little catapult.

#577 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

The number on the apron plaque has no relation to the order in which they are built.

#578 9 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

Thats what i was telling my wife. Luckily ihad a extra set of gold leg bolts. And i was kinda bummed that it didn't come with extra sling plastics and the little catapult.

No goody bag? That's pretty weak. Another couple bucks per machine in PPS's pocket...add that to the coin mechs as pure profit.

#580 9 years ago

Not sure of the relevance. Obviously any game from any company could get damaged during delivery.

#581 9 years ago

Yes, it happens, not very often, but more often with the state of trucking, hubs, lack of accountability, etc. It's odd that the lockdown bar is messed up - not sure what type of abuse would have happened to cause that ...

rick

#582 9 years ago

20150415_173220_resized.jpg20150415_173220_resized.jpg20150415_173227_resized.jpg20150415_173227_resized.jpg20150415_173247_resized.jpg20150415_173247_resized.jpg20150416_211905_resized.jpg20150416_211905_resized.jpg20150416_211917_resized.jpg20150416_211917_resized.jpg20150416_212001_resized.jpg20150416_212001_resized.jpg

Nitro Promo Here ..
1st unit In Canada...
104 Came through the Door ...Barely ..LOL

May Not be the Best Photo shoot but "The Unit" She's is a Up and running No problems Yet, Fast Play Families into it Now ..
Had 1 "Hick up " this evening No Biggy and Nooo Complaint just that the ball Hung in the Castle side Door Lid [Behind it and the door was closed ] ...guess it was just that lite of a shot that it went in and hung up Behind the door, Went through the Ball locator "Shake Down" but couldn't release ...Hell I didn't know were it was as it was my daughter playing Before Dad came home ..and her being new to it and the fast pace she didn't notice till nothing was happening ..Just a heads Up 2 cents here ,,,But it sure is some great Fun..
Will relocate it once Bro comes down this weekend ..Hell he doesn't even Know I order This .."Snap"

#583 9 years ago

My MM LE (36 of 1000) is in the house. I ordered it from JJP. First NIB pin, plays great, wife approved. There will be more NIB pins in the future, just can't tell the wife yet.

MMR 021.JPGMMR 021.JPG MMR 014.JPGMMR 014.JPG 148.JPG148.JPG
#584 9 years ago

Is it just the camera or does the translite look washed out?
image.jpgimage.jpg

#585 9 years ago

White clip on the camera.

#586 9 years ago

Ya sorry all The Photos ,,,Really do not do Justice to this work of Art ..
Samsung Phone and it is a Dark area and it was night time shot ..
The back lite along with the Playing field are Drop Dead gorgeous [Fr. a Machinist point of View]
It is a Production Item for play made from Plastic and wire frames you may have to adjust But mine works just fine even thought things may not look symmetrical .But hey ..!! this for play and is not a Surgical instrument ..
But if you are waiting for one ....When it arrives you will be "Floored" ..
Like I stated on one of these Forums ...I was looking at a JJP WOZ ...and I am quite happy with sticking it out for this Retro ..
Absolutely Fun Fun Machine ...Although The Cursing I would like In true Form censoring it Takes abit away from the comedy of the game But I have been told somewhere in the Software there is a Open Format form to allow ...I Think...???

Oh and one More thing for Rick ...Get That Colored Screen "A going " ...Man I just cant wait as the Start up Program loading sequence is Just soooo Cool ...That's were you can really see the potential of what this screen can really produce..

Cheers all ...Hard going to work Nowadays Knowing the Family toy Lies there Begging to be Played ...
Or waiting to Taunt You ..Those Kings ...Characters 1 and all...

#587 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Is it just the camera or does the translite look washed out?
image.jpg

It's the camera...in any case the brightness of the backbox is adjustable too.

#588 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Yes, it happens, not very often, but more often with the state of trucking, hubs, lack of accountability, etc. It's odd that the lockdown bar is messed up - not sure what type of abuse would have happened to cause that ...
rick

Yup. I got a nib from stern once that had forklift holes in the box and some cab damage.
Was sad to see, but stern jumped on it and had it good as new in no time

#589 9 years ago
Quoted from morepins:

My MM LE (36 of 1000) is in the house. I ordered it from JJP. First NIB pin, plays great, wife approved. There will be more NIB pins in the future, just can't tell the wife yet.

MMR 021.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
MMR 014.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
148.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

You live in a castle?

#590 9 years ago

No Goodie Bag ??? Come on Man !

#591 9 years ago

Lol, for how much these games cost... coin mechs and a goodie bag (you know, like the original games had) should be a given from the very start.

#592 9 years ago

Did CGC also pull a Stern and only decide to include the manual with the LE version?

#593 9 years ago

MMR comes with a manual ?

#594 9 years ago

I sure hope it does!

#595 9 years ago

There is only one manual listed on the PPS website.

Is there a section for the MMR changes or a different manual completely from the original?

#596 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#597 9 years ago

The manual is in a plastic bag stapled to the cabinet right side -- inside.

#598 9 years ago

MMR Lives.

2015-04-18 20.17.35.jpg2015-04-18 20.17.35.jpg
#599 9 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

MMR Lives.

2015-04-18 20.17.35.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Is that my old Tron LE???

#600 9 years ago

Depends. I bought Tron LE from Brent Lane in Austin. Great guy, great machine. Shitty transportation. Still bitter about the forklift marks. 8-[

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.