Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0B1CE881-153C-4175-8DE1-8DA58E6ED90E.png
IMG_4725 (resized).JPG
LED-list-MMr (resized).jpg
IMG_4721 (resized).JPG
IMG_4720 (resized).JPG
IMG_4718 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KING-HENRY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 1 year ago

I still feel this topic is still relevant, since there didn't seem to be resolution on his MMr not powering up. And chiming in here because I just picked up a minty MMr LE (2015 rev) and plugged it in, and nothing, nadda, no boot, no lights..I need to look at the backbox to see what the watchdog leds are doing, if anything..one thing that may have happened, is I slightly crimped the power cord, when I was raising up the backbox (the cord was hanging in that area), so maybe I broke one of the wires on the main cord (which I think it unlikely-it didn't really even mare up the outside sheathing, but still a possibility). It was running just fine, before I brought it home last Sunday. Any thoughts? reset it? I'll check for loose connections as well.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from phishrace:

I got a call from one of the venture capitalists that indirectly made MMR possible a while back. Said his MMR wouldn't power up at all, could I come out and take a look. Knowing he had at least one young kid, I said sure, but before I do, check and make sure the plug is fully pushed into the back of the cabinet. Called me back a few minutes later and said that fixed it and that his kid likes to crawl around under the game.
tl;dr Whenever any WPC95 game doesn't power up (remake or otherwise), always check the power cord at the cabinet first. Easy fixes are the best kind of fixes.

you could be very right, here..I'll take the back cover off..because now that I think of it, when I was putting tension on the power cord, it most likely slowly pulled it out, behind the plate..I'll get back in a few! And thanks!

#57 1 year ago

sure as shit, that's what it was..many thanks..I've never had an issue like that before, but my deduction on the cord being pulled definitely lined up with your wisdom..that plate can be very decieving!!! (thinking it's all good behind there)...prob solved cheers!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KING-HENRY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-stopped-turning-on?tu=KING-HENRY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.