Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by martymart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Does anyone have an alternative for the NTP6412A mosfet used on the Medieval Madness Remake driver boards.

Is it possible to use a IRL540 as an alternative for these solenoid driver board.

These look to be similar in specification and pinout although I was not sure if they are a suitable replacement.

1 week later
#2 1 year ago

Is anyone able to assist with this one.

#3 1 year ago

I have also just read that in some cases a F3710Z MOSFET is intalled on the driver boards. I can order the part although I am really keen to see if there is an alternative for this items.

#4 1 year ago

The IRL540 has a lower max current and the max gate voltage on the 6412 is higher. Whether the 540 can be used in place of it is going to depend on the load connected and how it's being driven in the circuit.

With all of that said, Mouser has the 6412 in stock at 2 bucks a piece. Just buy 10 and you'll never have to worry about it!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDave:

The IRL540 has a lower max current and the max gate voltage on the 6412 is higher. Whether the 540 can be used in place of it is going to depend on the load connected and how it's being driven in the circuit.
With all of that said, Mouser has the 6412 in stock at 2 bucks a piece. Just buy 10 and you'll never have to worry about it!

Ok yeah that makes sense. I will just buy some from Mouser.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 64.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-solenoid-driver-ntp6412a-alternative?hl=martymart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.