5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I am fairly new to this hobby or obsession. I have six games Cyclone, Xs and Os, Freddy, SST MMR and IMVE
    My repair ability is limited, but dont mind tackling some things. I am Having a few issues with MMR(owned it out of the box)
    The Left troll lifts into the skill shot metal return. 1. Is there an adjustment to limit the height of the troll ?
    The catapult doesn’t always register when the ball in in the catapult sometimes the machine wont recognize and clears all mechanisms. 2. Is there a fix? The ball often gets stuck behind the right troll (seems like the angle of the troll back piece doesnt allow the ball to roll off the back of the troll. The ball gets pinned behind the right troll and the right skill shot ramp. Causing the time to expire on trolls and then the machine clears the mechanisms and the ball gets slammed hard into the glass when the troll springs up. 3. Any ideas? The last item on my issues list is is the right eject under Merlin often times kicks the ball out several times until it clear. It is an intermittent problem but occurs several times in 20 games 4. Is this a cleaning issue? Or is there an adjustment to the right eject? Thanks for any help or advice. Mike

#2 5 years ago

1. Normal
    2. Adjust the catapult switch arm
    3. Either your machine is not steep enough. Or the back of the troll mechs tab could use a slight bend.

And for the last issue. Either it is not steep enough. Or something could be binding a bit.
    Lift the playfield and manually push the kickout mech and see if it's rubbing on something. If not you can adjust the coil strength in the CGC menu.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-small-issues-but-need-advice- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.