• Mar 2015 64 votes
    36%
  • Apr 2015 22 votes
    12%
  • May 2015 48 votes
    27%

(177 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pacing-1.gif
image.jpg
four-musketeers.jpg
clubhouse.jpg
MMrLE arrival in Phoenix Az!!.jpg
MMr_GOLD.jpeg
MMr.jpg
mmr3.jpg
mmr2.jpg
mmr1.jpg
image-210.jpg
image-917.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20150415_110418.jpg
IMG_20150415_103027.jpg
IMG_20150415_101458.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 5 years ago

i provided the sample game that was tore down to its bare components so the new one could get remade. Im still waiting for it to come home, have heard no news about it in a month or more, no emails answered, no phone calls answered. starting to get worried

#76 5 years ago

Ok i can relax and eat my words, I just got a call from Doug. Mine is coming home and on its way tomorrow. It's all together in a new cab, new art, new PF, new Ramps, new everything. My same harness and board set, same LEDS. He is also sending back my old empty cab and head and i am happy about that. Will post pics when it gets here. So I guess it's sort of a remake but running my original harness and boards? I don't know really what to call it but just glad it's coming home!!!'

#77 5 years ago

one of the better phone calls I've got in a while. Sounds like a few of you may be getting good news soon too

#86 5 years ago

I'm happy. Yes that was the agreemant. My game in a new cab with new cleared PF. Replacing the ramps and toys as they saw fit is fine by me. I figured there was at least $3500 in work done and he told me it was closer to $5000 with the labor. I can believe that. He said they took extra time to make sure it was totaly done right and playing perfect. Original boards and harness In there so i guess it would be about the same as if I did a full blown restore myself. I shipped it to them in May last year so it would have been gone 10 months. Bottom line is no news or no contact makes people nervous, information at least shown progress and commitment. I would of been happy with a phone call that said it would be here in a month, but next week wil be even better.
I also can understand and appretiate the tremendous pressure and stress he must be under at this point.

#88 5 years ago

Well then there is the whole story of how I got the pin itself. I found it in a strip club in Alaska about 5 years ago. Tried forever to track down the owner and the trail went hot and cold so many times. I always had a bunch of cash on standby in case my deal could go down. Then finaly made a deal and got it 3 years ago. I remember the feeling I had as I drove to go pick it up, was like Christmas morning for a 10 year old boy. Paid $6000 for it, back then that was a fair price for a MM that needed shopped and smelled like hookers smoke and shame. I had it in Alaska at my place there that summer then shipped it to Idaho that fall. After i came back for the winter got it shopped and it became a excellent playing machine that everyone loved. I was about to do a full teardown myself and had a clear coated PF on standby for it when I got the offer from Rick, so I went for it. Really missed that one this last year.

#91 5 years ago

Ha ha, second home up there for me. Been there for 15 years and split my time half and half between Alaska and Idaho. My monster bash also came from Alaska and I got 2 AFM from there. Plus about 15 others i shipped back over the years. But yes when I travel I'm always on the lookout for pins, ones guys junk could my treasure and has been before.

#102 5 years ago

Then they put a no fear in there, and I bought it too. It was so dark in that place the cab don't hardly have any fade. Ha ha. It's a shit hole, reminds me of that bar in the sawamp the guys went to in the movie porkies. Ha ha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Mateo, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Parma, OH
$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside