• Mar 2015 64 votes
    36%
  • Apr 2015 22 votes
    12%
  • May 2015 48 votes
    27%

(177 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pacing-1.gif
image.jpg
four-musketeers.jpg
clubhouse.jpg
MMrLE arrival in Phoenix Az!!.jpg
MMr_GOLD.jpeg
MMr.jpg
mmr3.jpg
mmr2.jpg
mmr1.jpg
image-210.jpg
image-917.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20150415_110418.jpg
IMG_20150415_103027.jpg
IMG_20150415_101458.jpg

There are 439 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 4 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

that orange IJ was a true beauty!

Thanks, that did come out great IMO....now go enjoy your beautiful MMR you lucky dog

#402 4 years ago

#186 deilvered today. Made on 4/11/15 !

#403 4 years ago

Gold looks good! That was my choice.....

#404 4 years ago

Medieval Madness remade LE No. 132 in the Sonoran Desert (Phoenix AZ) today!! Thanks to Automated Services Michael, Nancy and Tiffany!!!

Oh, and a BIG thanks to Rick and his crew at PPS!!!!! Keep it up. What's next? AFM? Sign me up.

MMrLE arrival in Phoenix Az!!.jpg
#405 4 years ago

Sounds like there are enough of us I-ordered-and-paid-early-but-got-black-trim folks to form a club. clubhouse.jpg

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Sounds like there are enough of us I-ordered-and-paid-early-but-got-black-trim folks to form a club. clubhouse.jpg

+1

#407 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Sounds like there are enough of us I-ordered-and-paid-early-but-got-black-trim folks to form a club.

Similar to Calvin's G.R.O.S.S Club? "Gold Rails Or Stainless Suck"

#408 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Similar to Calvin's G.R.O.S.S Club? "Gold Rails Or Stainless Suck"

Stainless mirror polished looks sweet !

#409 4 years ago

I have two MMRLE gold ready for pickup or delivery. I am an authorized PPS reseller and JJP distributor. I have a few new in the box Ruby Reds also. I am picking up another batch in May as production is switching to Hobbit LE and Smaug LE so it you wanted a new in box recently manufactured this will be the last chance for a while as Pats game is next and the factory can only make so many per day.

Thanks
Buddy
Mountain Entertainment Inc
office 276-883-2073

#411 4 years ago

labnip,

Wht do you have this "obsession" w/ posting this on EVERY MMr thread?

Just wondering...

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

labnip,
Wht do you have this "obsession" w/ posting this on EVERY MMr thread?
Just wondering...

Probably so the info is found easily by anyone else who has an issue.

#413 4 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Probably so the info is found easily by anyone else who has an issue.

yup.
just started new thread to help others if they have similar problems.
all consolidated.

cheers

Edit: ok, here's everything i've found so far --> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit

Lots of good tid-bits across many threads.

#414 4 years ago

Hey, thanks friend for trying to get the word out for me.

I just posted on the original thread that I got it fixed! There were 4 connectors to that little bitty board in the backbox that had come loose or were not connected at all. Got 'em all connected and voila! It fired up!!! Man, do I love this machine!

Thanks again, ole pal!
Mike in Kentucky

#415 4 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Hey, thanks friend for trying to get the word out for me.
I just posted on the original thread that I got it fixed! There were 4 connectors to that little bitty board in the backbox that had come loose or were not connected at all. Got 'em all connected and voila! It fired up!!! Man, do I love this machine!
Thanks again, ole pal!
Mike in Kentucky

Sweet !!! Can't wait 'till mine makes it ( black trim ).
I should probably tell the ol lady soon that "another" one is coming

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Probably should tell the ol lady soon that "another" one is coming

Ha! I am in the same boat! I had to just give her a small sign I was thinking of this 2 years ago . . . let it ride for awhile . . . sneaked the money out of my own retirement account . . . talked about it again months later . . . then said it was the 'bargain of the year', it was only $2,000 . . . I set it up today out in my game room which she never ventures to . . . and I bet it will be a year before she even sees it!

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Ha! I am in the same boat! I had to just give her a small sign I was thinking of this 2 years ago . . . let it ride for awhile . . . sneaked the money out of my own retirement account . . . talked about it again months later . . . then said it was the 'bargain of the year', it was only $2,000 . . . I set it up today out in my game room which she never ventures to . . . and I bet it will be a year before she even sees it!

hehehehe... we must be related

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hehehehe... we must be related

That makes three of us

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

"Honey, what's this stuff on our tax return called 'madness?' "

image.jpg

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

That makes three of us

+1
four-musketeers.jpg

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Sounds like there are enough of us I-ordered-and-paid-early-but-got-black-trim folks to form a club.

+1. I'm in the club. No regrets.

#422 4 years ago

Don't think I've posted this yet, but I was overwhelmed by how inexpensive the shipping charges were for my MMr. I ordered mine through Jersey Jack, and I was charged $175.00. That's the cheapest I've EVER had a pinball shipped! This was from Chicago to Bowling Green, KY, which is about 50 miles north of Nashville, TN. I know it is a short distance as compared to some of you, but still, that price blew my mind. Stern is in Chicago and I usually end up paying about $250.00 when a pin comes from there. If you are wondering . . . the shipping company was R&L Freight.
Mike in Kentucky

#423 4 years ago

R&L seems to be the only ones I see in photos. Was it a box truck or semi? How accomodating was the driver? Did he help you get it in the house? Did he know what it was? Am I asking too many questions?!

#424 4 years ago

I wonder what my shipping costs will be to Indy....

#425 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Was it a box truck or semi?

A full semi.

Quoted from Crash:

How accomodating was the driver?

Couldn't have been friendlier or nicer, and he did all the heavy lifting. I just stood there and watched!

Quoted from Crash:

Did he help you get it in the house?

No. I thought he had done enough. My son came and helped me get it into the Man Cave.

Quoted from Crash:

Did he know what it was?

No, but when I told him what it was he was filled with questions about it. We talked about pins for quite awhile. It didn't hurt that he was from my original hometown near Louisville, KY and we both talked about all the changes going on there in the past dozen years. It was a very pleasant experience.

Quoted from Crash:

Am I asking too many questions?!

YES! Are you a troll? My limit for you is 20 per day. As in the game "20 Questions". Including your emails from today, you are now at 19 1/2. I think you should wait until tomorrow to get a fresh set of 20!!!!!!

Did I go to the bathroom today? YES! Twice!

#426 4 years ago

I paid about $250 to Greenville, SC, which was a pleasant surprise, and the R&L driver was great. He called and was on-time, moved it up a steep driveway to my garage and didn't rush me while I completely opened the box.

#427 4 years ago

Hmm shipping for me was $420 out to CA. Higher than the initial estimate of $320 (or that was a typo). Sounds like something about the mountains adds a premium to the shipping.

#428 4 years ago
Quoted from Jthon:

Hmm shipping for me was $420 out to CA. Higher than the initial estimate of $320 (or that was a typo). Sounds like something about the mountains adds a premium to the shipping.

$420 ? hmmm... sounds like they stopped in Colorado for a while and had to bump up the price to cover their "costs"

#429 4 years ago

Anyone receive a game from starburst in Canada yet?

#430 4 years ago

It cost me $357 to ship to Las Vegas up from the original quote months ago of $286. Apparently the original quote was for 350 lbs but it shipped out as 405 lbs.

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Anyone receive a game from starburst in Canada yet?

I ordered from SB as well. Emailed them this week. No news on a game for me yet.

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I bet it will be a year before she even sees it!

WRONG!!!!!!!!! One of the grandkids led her to it yesterday.

As she was attempting to bite my head off for "another one of those damned pinball machines!", I interjected, reminding her that I told her about it two years ago and how 'cheap' it was. She slowly calmed down, then walked away muttering something like, "how damned stupid are people over those damned pins . . . I could have bought new furniture for the living room . . . we need vacation money . . . what am I going to do with all those damned things if you die" . . . and on and on.

Nepal had an earthquake and so did my home! After-shocks have just about subsided here . . .

Peace . . . until I buy my next pin!!!!!!!!!!

#433 4 years ago

Playing with fire, Mike. Playing with fire...

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

what am I going to do with all those damned things if you die

Ha! I've heard that before (or words to that effect, at any rate). I had to type up explicit directions for my wife about what to do with the pins, the stereo equipment, the guitars, etc. I also gave a copy to executor of our estate, should something happen to us both.

#435 4 years ago

Rick posted over at the PPS forums that the factory move is underway, so the line is stopped for now. No black or silver got made before the break.

/goes back to pacing

#436 4 years ago

I have data from a distributor/Chicago Gaming that corroborates post #431. I'm waiting on one more gold trim which I ordered after my first one came in.

#437 4 years ago

Since my pinball playing slows down during the summer months while I play in the sun, I guess I can wait until the fall to get my black trim MMr... I think... I hope... Maybe...

#438 4 years ago

pacing-1.gif

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Rick posted over at the PPS forums that the factory move is underway, so the line is stopped for now. No black or silver got made before the break.
/goes back to pacing

hmmm...i heard a few weeks ago from my distributor that i was scheduled to be in the first run of golds (before the move). guess they didn't make it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
There are 439 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside