mmr2.jpg
mmr1.jpg
image-210.jpg
image-917.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20150415_110418.jpg
IMG_20150415_103027.jpg
IMG_20150415_101458.jpg
There are 439 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I pinged Travis a few weeks back, and he said he didn't really get any yet. Rick did say on PPS forum that Twisted will get an allocation in the first batch, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed there's more info shortly. But for now, no news

pudluther:
i have been in contact with travis at twisted pins as well. short answer is, he has basically heard nothing re: his allotment (outside of the one game that he randomly received). he says he's asked rick & co. for updates, but hasn't gotten any type of straightforward answer.
.....which is about what i got from rick when i started the twisted pins thread over on the PPS forum.

Thanks for the update...

#302 9 years ago

Got the word that mine is shipping next week. We'll see.

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I may have paid a lot for shipping, but it's here...and in 1 piece!
IMG_20150401_120102910.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Seems to me you saved quite a lot on shipping after you called Kitch on his inflated shipping charges. Went from $741 to $471 and all you had to do was question his integrity on a public forum.....

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Chris Kruger

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Lloyd responded immediately but PPS nor CGC never did, so just their nature and at least I can play the game which is playing great besides having no shaker.

Kudos to Lloyd, but I wouldn't let PPS and CG off the hook so easily with that's "just their nature". In my book, that's totally unacceptable from a customer service standpoint.

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Lloyd responded immediately

With my issue, Lloyd responded immediately too, nice guy.

Robert

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Kudos to Lloyd, but I wouldn't let PPS and CG off the hook so easily with that's "just their nature". In my book, that's totally unacceptable from a customer service standpoint.

But Jfh, Lloyd is their designated front line tech support service person, at this point what else could the other two do? They are taking care of the issue, what else do you want from them?

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

jfh said:

But Jfh, Lloyd is their designated front line tech support service person, at this point what else could the other two do? They are taking care of the issue, what else do you want from them?

Agreed.

#308 9 years ago

A message to JFH:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#309 9 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Lloyd is their designated front line tech support service person, at this point what else could the other two do?

Exactly.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from mmlpin1:

Has anybody ordered and heard from Twisted Pins?

Hooray, just heard from Travis that my MMR will be in the allocation he'll be getting. The pin should ship in 4-5 weeks!

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

The way the original post was written, it seemed there was no response for days. That's unacceptable.
It was pretty clear on the PPS forum that the poster was upset.

#312 9 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Hooray, just heard from Travis that my MMR will be in the allocation he'll be getting. The pin should ship in 4-5 weeks!

same here. finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

#313 9 years ago

They posted over a week ago that there was 50 sitting on the dock. Have they shipped any of them yet? I Know zero was shipped last week and my distributor says none so far this week either.

#314 9 years ago

There is definitely a lull. My guess is that CGC wanted to see if there were any major issues with the first few games before they send out more. Not sure why they would box up another 50 though if that was the case. Maybe the damsel tower or shaker motor issues pointed out so far were present in more MMRs off the line. Just speculating of course.

#315 9 years ago

A shipment was supposed to go out today but did not. It is scheduled to go out tomorrow. We shall see.

#316 9 years ago

Mine went out yesterday, so some are indeed leaving Chicago.

#317 9 years ago

You know, I want to say something positive in this thread but it is getting more difficult each week. I see that a few of us have received our games but most have not. I am supposed to be in the first batch from my distro and have been told 1-2 weeks on the two occasions that I have inquired. 1-2 months would of been a more appropriate answer. I now realize that the distro's are as clueless as we are as far as time frames go. Waiting on pinball machines is hard.

#318 9 years ago

It is hard but in a few months we will have our games and be ready to buy AFMr and MBr.

#319 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

It is hard but in a few months we will have our games and be ready to buy AFMr and MBr.

I hope you are correct. I might add those with The Hobbit as a pin to have in a few months. Also hoping Cactus Canyon gets redone.

Anticipation.....

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Huh? You said you "don't like those old games" anyway!

#321 9 years ago

I said a lot of things and yet...

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I said a lot of things and yet...

Me too.

We're a damn fickle bunch!

#323 9 years ago

Mine will be arriving monday. Was supposed to be delivered last friday. But i can handle it. Should be a good way to wrap up the weekend. Going to the mgc picking up a new metallica then having a new mmr monday.

#324 9 years ago

I am number ten down the list after tomorrows shipment silverballer. You should be a few ahead of me. Hopefully we will get our games in the next couple weeks before the Stern move. This is just getting ridiculous.

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

This is just getting ridiculous.

Counterpoint: the fact that someone is building a 1997 pinball machine in 2015 is ridiculous, in the best way. You've waited 18 years for an MM. What's a few more weeks, or even months?

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I now realize that the distro's are as clueless as we are as far as time frames go. Waiting on pinball machines is hard.

Agree.
Just waiting for things to go "HOT" at the terminal. The 3 things I worry about is the shipping price when picking up, condition of box (determines how it was shipped) and minor common tweeks to be done.
What has been some shipping quotes so far (terminal or home delivery)?
thx

#327 9 years ago

Mine should ship tomorrow.

#328 9 years ago

I have been told mine would ship tomorrow everyday for almost a month now. Tomorrow never comes.

#329 9 years ago

My machine, part of a individual order of three has shipped (all three,) tracking shows it is close to our local distribution center and is expected to arrive mid-week.

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I have been told mine would ship tomorrow everyday for almost a month now.

I have been told mine would ship 'this week' for the past 12 weeks!!!

#331 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Counterpoint: the fact that someone is building a 1997 pinball machine in 2015 is ridiculous, in the best way. You've waited 18 years for an MM. What's a few more weeks, or even months?

You gotta understand Yancy, as pintucky and fox have described we have been told for two months now that our games will ship next week. Distributors have no idea why our games are sitting on the docks for weeks at a time.

#332 9 years ago

I learned on Monday that there a big-ass box heading from Chicago to San Francisco to my address with a pinball machine inside it. Crap, now I need to find room.

It's a dilemma I'm not sad about having. Holy hell, it's actually happening.

#333 9 years ago

All I know from JJP is that "the shipping company has the paperwork". I haven't gotten a tracking number yet but that sounds suspiciously like a near term shipment date.

Quoted from foxtj24:

I have been told mine would ship tomorrow everyday for almost a month now. Tomorrow never comes.

#334 9 years ago

Mine is sitting at my distributor right now, and for excellent reason.... I'm avoiding having it show up the day before my wedding anniversary. Not that she opposes my little hobby, but sometimes, timing is everything.

And yes, I'm having one of those holy hell, it's actually happening moments as well !

and let me ask..... if anyone has any advice on the best place to pick up a pair of Louboutin's, please please let me know! That should keep her happy.

#335 9 years ago

I just got the tracking number from JJP. Mine should arrive tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th). For reference I was JJP sales order 1101. First day reserved, last July paid up. I am going to wear that bitch OUT tomorrow night. The kids may get to stay up late.

#336 9 years ago

Ugh. I'm 1308 and paid up in July. I thought payment placed you in JJP's queue. At this point my wife thinks I got scammed. Anyone want to buy my spot?

#337 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

You said it. One of the Holy Grails of pinball and so many complaints. In the big scheme of life happenings, on a scale of 1-10, how bad is a delay in delivery? 0.25? 0.3? If you disagree, feel free to toss out your number. I ordered one of the last LEs and it will be what it will be.

#338 9 years ago

Just got the info... 4/20 is going to be "MADNESS" this year.
imagesCA1VZ3K5.jpgimagesCA1VZ3K5.jpg

#339 9 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

All I know from JJP is that "the shipping company has the paperwork". I haven't gotten a tracking number yet but that sounds suspiciously like a near term shipment date.

i was told that in february. :/

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

I just got the tracking number from JJP. Mine should arrive tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th). For reference I was JJP sales order 1101. First day reserved, last July paid up. I am going to wear that bitch OUT tomorrow night. The kids may get to stay up late.

order #1086, paid since July, and still waiting for something more than "probably next week!" for the last few months. i am black trim, though, which i assume is the hold up.

#341 9 years ago

Yup, I'm gold trim.

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

For reference I was JJP sales order 1101. First day reserved, last July paid up.

#1184 here...paid in full the 1st week of July.

But I have BLACK trim...

#343 9 years ago

I am invoice #1033 first one with silver from Jack and I am payed since July. Waiting is the name of the game.

#344 9 years ago

Hey, is anybody paid since July?

/nobody cares

#345 9 years ago

In this thread the appropriate term is noone cares.

#346 9 years ago

at this point doesn't matter when you paid, only that you get what you paid for!

Nice to see games being shipped in greater numbers.

#347 9 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

In this thread the appropriate term is noone cares.

Paging o-din ...

#348 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Paging o-din ...

Noone has learned a thing from all of Odin's noone posts.

#349 9 years ago

JJP order #1137 in Gold. Went out the other day due to arrive 4/16. Shipping charge was $299.02

#350 9 years ago

Noone has left the building fellas, don't remember? Just don't get Torked off......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
There are 439 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-shipping-howwhenwho/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.