• Mar 2015 64 votes
    36%
  • Apr 2015 22 votes
    12%
  • May 2015 48 votes
    27%

(177 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pacing-1.gif
image.jpg
four-musketeers.jpg
clubhouse.jpg
MMrLE arrival in Phoenix Az!!.jpg
MMr_GOLD.jpeg
MMr.jpg
mmr3.jpg
mmr2.jpg
mmr1.jpg
image-210.jpg
image-917.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20150415_110418.jpg
IMG_20150415_103027.jpg
IMG_20150415_101458.jpg

There are 439 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I just got my shipping quote from Larry at flip n out Pinball and it was 741 dollars.
That really sucks.

Robert I think you made a typo so please fix this

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

My last pro was that price delivered to my home. He is tacking a few hundred on for sure.

I should probably be more specific. I'm not sure but with R&L terminal pickup and delivery to my house is possibly the same. Larry quoted me a price and I later selected terminal pickup as it is more convenient for me. Lift gate service to a house is likely more (but I can't verify that right now). In a nutshell, I got three quotes from different distributors and he was the cheapest. So for that $4750 I could have had it delivered to my house and then transferred it to my PU truck and I'd be good at that point but terminal is easier for me. I really don't think Larry is padding the shipping. If he is and he still comes out the cheapest then good for him.

#253 5 years ago

That price that Robert quoted is incorrect and highly overstated. I do not pad shipping. I'm sure he will fix his typo once he sees it.

#254 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

That price that Robert quoted is incorrect and highly overstated. I do not pad shipping. I'm sure he will fix his typo once he sees it.

I think, if the number isn't accurate, that he must have read it wrong (rather than only typed it wrong), as his original post seems to convey that he's upset with the amount.

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

Robert I think you made a typo so please fix this

Yes, It's a typo. Long day yesterday of flying 20 hours and reading & responding on my cell phone while being driven to my hotel at midnight. My apologies to everyone involved.

The shipping quote was 471.61...Chicago to San Leandro.

Robert

#256 5 years ago

No deliveries to CA, yet?

#257 5 years ago

No delivery to Arizona yet......

#258 5 years ago

none to Austin, but 1 did get delivered to Dallas this week.

#259 5 years ago

Mine is shipping tomorrow.

Robert

#261 5 years ago

SoCal has an MMR. #82 gold trim given out free games all night. Here is a video of game play.

#262 5 years ago

Oh I wish they would run some stainless trim !

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Yes, It's a typo. Long day yesterday of flying 20 hours and reading & responding on my cell phone while being driven to my hotel at midnight. My apologies to everyone involved.
The shipping quote was 471.61...Chicago to San Leandro.
Robert

I told you Kitchen was a good guy!

Now don't you all who accused him of being a scumbag feel a little bad today? I would think the OP would feel a bit silly now too.

Maybe we should learn a lesson from this.... Folks that have been at this more than a couple years aren't doing it for the love of the quick buck.

Chris Kruger

#264 5 years ago

Some of these shipping quotes are rediculous. If you get quoted more than $350 just tell them you'll arrange shipping yourself. Then call NAVL.

I was told 200-250 for shipping from Chicago to NJ. My distributor also makes frequent pick ups at PPS and Jersey jack so he may even drop it off for free.

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Oh I wish they would run some stainless trim !

me too

#266 5 years ago

Got the call this morning for mine. Was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I pushed it back to Monday because I'm flying to Texas in the morning. My shipping quote was $240. Super excited to unbox mine on Monday.

#267 5 years ago

Any JJP customers get the call yet? I got the "you're in the first batch we get" a while back then crickets. I didn't want to bug Jack until after checking here.

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

Any JJP customers get the call yet? I got the "you're in the first batch we get" a while back then crickets. I didn't want to bug Jack until after checking here.

tdunbar over at the PPS forums "I got mine" thread mentioned he ordered through JJP and has taken delivery.

#269 5 years ago

They are starting to roll out off the line pretty good. Hearing and seeing sightings all over the place. Should be a good next few months for all of us who waited this out. In the end we will get the game and in my instance plenty of captain and cokes will be drank while I play it.

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

Any JJP customers get the call yet?

I ordered through JJP and got mine on Monday. Strange, though, I never got notified I was in the first batch. It was a surprise email from Jen late last week saying it was on its way.

#271 5 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Some of these shipping quotes are rediculous. If you get quoted more than $350 just tell them you'll arrange shipping yourself. Then call NAVL.
I was told 200-250 for shipping from Chicago to NJ. My distributor also makes frequent pick ups at PPS and Jersey jack so he may even drop it off for free.

NAVL has really gone up in price! I doubt they will save you any $$ even on hauls in a the 500 mile range I bet they are over $400

#272 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

NAVL has really gone up in price! I doubt they will save you any $$ even on hauls in a the 500 mile range I bet they are over $400

I agree with this. Shipping a machine from NC to GA with NAVL was about 1.5x the cost of my PPS quote.

#273 5 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

I was also told I was in the first batch... I emailed Jack a couple of days ago, he replied to me right away saying that my machine should ship within the next week or 2.

#274 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballa1983:

I was also told I was in the first batch... I emailed Jack a couple of days ago, he replied to me right away saying that my machine should ship within the next week or 2.

I'm a "Pinball Sales First Batcher", but I was told today there are still 20 orders ahead of me and they don't know when they're shipping.

#275 5 years ago

None have hit the Seattle area yet that I know of......

#276 5 years ago

Nothing new out here in Aguanga---but then nothing much ever comes out to Aguanga...

#277 5 years ago

Has the Stern factory moved?

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Has the Stern factory moved?

Pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. Was originally supposed to be february, but I think things got delayed.

#279 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. Was originally supposed to be february, but I think things got delayed.

Darn that means we will have a nice hiccup at some point.

#280 5 years ago

I may have paid a lot for shipping, but it's here...and in 1 piece!

IMG_20150401_120102910.jpg

#281 5 years ago

duplicate

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I may have paid a lot for shipping, but it's here...and in 1 piece!
IMG_20150401_120102910.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I knew I left Dublin too soon. Enjoy!

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I knew I left Dublin too soon. Enjoy!

Yea, WTF...you could have come over and helped me get it up onto the legs!

Robert

#284 5 years ago

in PPS forum:

Got a good call from Chicago Gaming - there are 50 games on the dock ready to ship!

Finally getting some good calls!

This is not an april fools joke either ...

Rick

#285 5 years ago

Why are they on the dock and not shipping? No games have shipped this week.

#286 5 years ago

Yea I got fooled yesterday... JJP contacted me telling me my game was shipping out yesterday and that I would receive tracking today. And then this morning I got an email stating that for some reason games did not ship out like they were supossed to, so now they are expected to ship early next week

#287 5 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised they were sitting on games and not shipping because they were waiting for more feedback from those who received their games. Now that it seems there are no major issues, I suppose shipping will ramp up.

#288 5 years ago
Quoted from AxleMunshine:

I wouldn't be surprised they were sitting on games and not shipping because they were waiting for more feedback from those who received their games. Now that it seems there are no major issues, I suppose shipping will ramp up.

Feedback from end users doesn't make any difference to already boxed games. Something else must have gone on, if they were really holding them up at the dock.

#289 5 years ago

JFH was there forming his picket line demanding coin mechs

#290 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Feedback from end users doesn't make any difference to already boxed games. Something else must have gone on, if they were really holding them up at the dock.

probably waiting for a full truck.

#291 5 years ago

I had a bad winding in my MMR LE Gold shaker motor

moved this post to the MMR Owners Thread

#292 5 years ago

I ordered through jjp and still waiting. Was told this week or next. Fingers crossed

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Since I am not hearing anything from Chicago Gaming or PPS I decided to spill my beans in hopes of getting a new motor which I thought they would respond to immediately and send one.

I have started a MMr Owners Thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-thread

...and I have posted my issue (ball stuck in Damsel Tower) there.

Perhaps we should all post our issues in that thread, so they are all in one place.

Robert

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I have started a MMr Owners Thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-thread
...and I have posted my issue (ball stuck in Damsel Tower) there.
Perhaps we should all post our issues in that thread, so they are all in one place.
Robert

Posted my problem there as well

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

I had a bad winding in my MMR LE Gold shaker motor which never ran from day one (Sat March 28th)and when I tested it Monday March 30th, the motor was getting proper voltage and was connected properly. It ran in the test mode only when I started by hand pushing the end weight. I did this twice and then on the third time hand starting it I ran it for about 1 minute and I started to smell smoke and the shaker stopped turning. Disconnected the shaker and reported it Tuesday and still waiting for reply from an issue ticket I turned in to Chicago gaming. So waited 2 full days now to see if they will send a new motor. Lloyd Olson was the only one who answered my questions. My issue ticket agent from Chicago Gaming on the trouble ticket said Doug Duba President. Since I am not hearing anything from Chicago Gaming or PPS I decided to spill my beans in hopes of getting a new motor which I thought they would respond to immediately and send one.
I wonder if the shipping delay has anything to do with my issue of my shaker motor burning up. You would think Chicago Gaming would want to get my burnt shaker back pronto to investigate to see if this could be a hazardous issue but no word. Strange on their part but playing a waiting game again.

Disappointing that you would have no response from CG in two days. You would expect that they would be hyper vilegent the first couple weeks and, even if they don't have an immediate solution, COMMUNICATE. I hope this is an aberration and that actually learned something from the coin mech fiasco (which was always more about communication - or lack of it) then dropping mechs from the game.

Given the amount of testing put in on the shaker motor, I hope your issues with it are just an unfortunate one-off.

#296 5 years ago

Comment by JFH
Disappointing that you would have no response from CG in two days. You would expect that they would be hyper vilegent the first couple weeks and, even if they don't have an immediate solution, COMMUNICATE. I hope this is an aberration and that actually learned something from the coin mech fiasco (which was always more about communication - or lack of it) then dropping mechs from the game.
Given the amount of testing put in on the shaker motor, I hope your issues with it are just an unfortunate one-off.

Lloyd responded immediately but PPS nor CGC never did, so just their nature and at least I can play the game which is playing great besides having no shaker.

#297 5 years ago

Has anybody ordered and heard from Twisted Pins?

#298 5 years ago

I heard from starburst in toronto. Said they should have some games mid-April. Thought the first 250 were staying in the states.

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from mmlpin1:

Has anybody ordered and heard from Twisted Pins?

I pinged Travis a few weeks back, and he said he didn't really get any yet. Rick did say on PPS forum that Twisted will get an allocation in the first batch, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed there's more info shortly. But for now, no news

#300 5 years ago

i have been in contact with travis at twisted pins as well. short answer is, he has basically heard nothing re: his allotment (outside of the one game that he randomly received). he says he's asked rick & co. for updates, but hasn't gotten any type of straightforward answer.

.....which is about what i got from rick when i started the twisted pins thread over on the PPS forum.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 229.99
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Mateo, CA
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 89.99
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 87.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
PinSound
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Mateo, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Parma, OH
$ 11.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 439 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside