Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by pinballaddicted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

received_585387715369103 (resized).jpeg

#1 13 days ago

Hey Guys,

I am interested to know if anyone has successfully repaired a playfield PCB on a MMR?

Specifically we need to replace Q47B Solenoid 28 left gate driver FET.

Many Thanks

#2 13 days ago

Hey Con,

Is Ken able to do this? If not, I should be able to do it if you need a hand. Let me know!

#3 13 days ago
Quoted from arolden:

Hey Con,
Is Ken able to do this? If not, I should be able to do it if you need a hand. Let me know!

Hey Alex,

Appreciate the help very much. I thought of you and Ken straight away. The board looks like a sandwich and I want to make sure the part can be successfully replaced before I ask you guys. Remember the wire I got you to re seat in the connector? Same issue, I think PCB had a faulty FET all along from new. I have not had a good look but I think the FET is surface mount. (looks like a chip)

Take care and keep smiling!

#4 8 days ago

Here is a photo of the little sucker that has had a meltdown. I was hoping CGC would replace the board under warranty as the game is approx 18 months old and the original request was made while the game was still under warranty.

We have ordered the replacement FET and thanks to arolden found a person to replace the chip. I will update once we have the game working again.

received_585387715369103 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbia Station, OH
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 11.95
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside