Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by teekee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

It shouldn't be hard to find, but I'm not seeing anything on PPS' website, and I'm sure someone here must know off the top of their head - when is the Medieval Madness remake supposed to start shipping?

#2 6 years ago

I'm guessing in the next 6-8 weeks.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

It shouldn't be hard to find, but I'm not seeing anything on PPS' website, and I'm sure someone here must know off the top of their head - when is the Medieval Madness remake supposed to start shipping?

Rick said June / July is when it's supposed to go into "Production." With Chicago Gaming and Stern in the mix they will be pumped out quickly.

#4 6 years ago

RICK is supposed to make some kind of announcement today. Waiting...

#5 6 years ago

I think Rick had an announcement for Monday, aka today.

#6 6 years ago

Posted Sunday by Rick... be patient guys. Also (correct me if I am wrong here)understand that Chicago Gaming has more to do with this than Rick does. Rick is the licensee here...

Quoted from PPS:

Guys ... I'll give an update on Monday ... If you've not been keeping up with the news I've been back and forth to bloomington every 1.5 weeks (where i am right now) loading all of IPB assets as well as Gene Cunningham assets which we acquired... Including breaking down hundreds of games ... 8 x 53' containers loaded thus far ... This stuff has to go before the banks and landlords lock the buildings ... So this has been more time and logistics to quickly load and go within the last30 days. And besides setting all of the loads up I'm right in there getting it on the trucks ...
So just if I'm a little less on the forum ... It's cause I'm busy ...
We have the complete focus of Chicago Gaming as well as the top people at Stern totally involved in making this happen.
Rick

#8 6 years ago

I need more pics of the colors!!!!!!

#9 6 years ago

soon, soon, soon!

3 months later
#10 6 years ago
Quoted from rad:

soon, soon, soon!

Hope your right...

#11 6 years ago

When I posted that the UL testing might push the start past October , Rick immediately responded, slapping me down for not knowing what I was talking about, and that production would start in October. I assume that means production will start by next week.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

When I posted that the UL testing might push the start past October , Rick immediately responded, slapping me down for not knowing what I was talking about, and that production would start in October. I assume that means production will start by next week.

Rick has a long history of trying to marginalize anyone who posts something he sees as not favorable or on a topic he is sensitive about and wants to avoid. Don't lose any sleep over it.

#13 6 years ago

When this remake was announced what was the actual projected delivery date from pps? If I remember correctly was it not for the third quarter of 2014?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

When this remake was announced what was the actual projected delivery date from pps? If I remember correctly was it not for the third quarter of 2014?

second quarter of 2014 actually... I made the mistake of posting a guess for early 2015 and got hammered for it. Of course it looks like teekeedamus strikes again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.95
Electronics
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside