(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 213 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzrider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#419 6 years ago

I know it's far off at this point, but for the run of standards, are you planning to just do one run? Or would smaller runs be considered say in 2 years if demand is there? Similiar to how stern has done with their better selling games.

#548 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

One of our goals at PPS for the Medieval Madness remake is that collectors who have long wanted a MM would finally be able to own one. We are not out to serve speculators or people who want to make a quick buck by flipping the game, or holding the game until the value goes up due to supply & demand ... we cannot stop some of this as it's a very free country, but we sure can have a long memory on where this happens.
We will make the non-LE version of MM as long as people want to buy them, then we will stop. If there is sufficient interest, we might start again at some point in the future. So please, if you want an investment, buy a mutual fund. If you want to play a great pinball game, buy the MM remake. You can buy it to resell it, but remember - the warranty only applies to the original purchaser who buys from an authorized distributor.
rick@planetarypinball.com

Good to hear, I'll be in the market in about a year and a half.

3 months later
#2395 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Candles! When did THIS happen?? Did Roger ok it???

Hell, now you can still play when the power goes out, err at least see it. They've thought of it all.

1 month later
#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy crap are you fickle!!

Haha. Well at least I'll know someone local so I can hopefully play one. I do plan on getting one eventually.

#3183 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Y'all will be welcome to play mine too

Thanks. Right down the road too.

3 months later
#4650 5 years ago

Wow out of all the stuff to complain about. I think out of all my machines, I have probably put less then $1 worth of quarters through them, including arcade machines. I get the for the money comments, but do think Rick provided a good reason, as most people that would actually need these are going to need to switch them out due to currency or want to put better mechs in anyways. As was said earlier you could always go buy a routed one where the operator removed the mechs as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 87.00
$ 89.99
€ 3.70

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzrider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside