(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#508 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Are all the distributors squared away in terms of LE allotment? I keep hearing conflicting reports as to weather my order is actually an order or not.

Double this, think I have a order, heavy on the think part.

1 week later
#930 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

The electronics has nothing to do with JJP at all. It's completely designed to support this WPC95 wms type game, and probably could support other similar era games (capcom, etc) without too much energy.

Thank god for this news. I would not purchase it if it had anything to do with JJP parts or otherwise.

1 week later
#1179 10 years ago

It's being made in Chicago so shipping is from out of state. I wish you were correct but to my knowledge you won't be able to pick up for free in California but I can see how you would think that yotaxi. 700 sounds extremely high for shipping though I would shop around a bit for shipping.

#1225 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I just got a letter from the "use tax" collectors...somehow they got shipping records for my Metallica. What do you do when they come at you like this? Just not pay it?

You bend over and pay it. Happened to me on a ebay scared stiff purchase, with penalties 600 bucks. Do not think you can avoid this, they will just raise the price the longer you wait with penalties.

#1227 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I've been bugging him and Jack about this.
Rick said ask Jack
Jack said next Monday he'll tell me
(Note: jack also said the same thing two weeks ago)

Jack not telling the truth, heavens to mergatroid.

2 weeks later
#1304 10 years ago

I dont play the side rails so if gold becomes unavailable I will be more then happy to take any color. People are getting so freaked out over this small detail.

#1307 10 years ago

For some reason car color is more important then pinball armor color. But I feel your point and there has to be some extras for the LE buyers besides a shaker and a plaque.

#1478 10 years ago

Will we be given any kind of warning about when Williams approval is coming?

#1483 10 years ago

Thanks Rick!

#1539 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Maybe Tina Fey could do some custom call outs for each of us?

In her Sarah Palin voice

#1641 10 years ago

Metalik why do you care so much? Just do what yo say is important and go buy new games with unfinished code or sort of finished code. If you really believe what you say go buy those new games. Some of us were not in the hobbie in 97 or did not have the funds in our twenties do buy a pinball machine. You keep repeating yourself like a broken record.

Your not changing anyone's mind who got burned by Stern (Metallica shitty quality and code)or JJP(pick your poison ,two Le models, delays ect). Rick was a gentleman to work with and has a sense of humor it seems. New or old pinball is pinball, buy what makes you happy but this is a thread for mm updates. I could care less that you think the new games are the bomb, still pop bumpers, targets,bash toys with little to know innovation. In the end good game is a good game releases in the nineties or remade now.

#1814 10 years ago

I understand work in progress, please don't let a few naysayers ruin the party. I noticed things mentioned but it's early still.

2 weeks later
#1961 10 years ago

Damn Rick you make this compelling to ride this out till the end. Thanks for the update and especially the news on improved audio sounds great.

"Goes and knocks down a wall to fit more pins"!!!

#2052 10 years ago

Rick, will I have to pull off that huge board to fix one bad led or is there a easier workaround? Just looks like a royal pain to a novice like myself.

1 week later
#2142 10 years ago

Yay !!! LTG, happy to hear this news .

3 months later
#3540 9 years ago

Gloss black or shinier gold, thank you.

1 week later
#3764 9 years ago

Well that royally sucks Rick, I understand but it's pretty lame with this short notice. Was hoping to take video and cement this purchase as a worthy one, but more then anything I was excited to see the game not the trim.

Hopefully I will get to play before payoff is due. Best of luck and congrats on Stern deal I guess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013?tu=starbase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.