(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#556 10 years ago

90% of the posts in this thread are inane. Worried about replacing friggin' LEDs? Really? Cancel your order buddy. That mountain might just be too high for you to climb. Sweet cripes. "Bad press and backlash" hahaahhaa!

Something tells me that PPS will survive the massive amount of order cancellations that wil come due to......the use of LEDs.

#572 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Cool, so half the challenge will be just getting to the LED boards. Sweet! Again, I am an LED board newb, so maybe I should just go crawl back under my rock lol

Trust me. You'll be fine.

#651 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I find that interesting that these comments are coming from a William's Medieval Madness owner.
Just saying.

Check all the negative posts in the different threads. 90% of them are from current MM owners. It makes me smile.

#685 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Probably the reason pictures are slow to come is they have to be perfect because when they do come people on this website will tear it to shreds, create drama and threaten to back out of orders. Watch and see.

It definitely has to be a conscious choice to not show pictures.
Otherwise, it's really weird that there are no pictures at all. It's 2013 for Christsake. Nobody had a decent quality cell phone?

Has to be purposeful and not just lazy.

#811 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Question re: the MMR -- will the backbox be relatively easy to remove? Would make installation easier for those of us with old houses and narrow doorways.

Judging by the lack of wiring going to the new board in the backbox, I would think plenty easy.

#847 10 years ago

Are you seriously implying that having his MM on route is a bad thing?

#1055 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thank you very much. I don't know you at all, but just you answering our simple questions (and shows you actually read our posts) ! What a concept maybe some grey-haired pinball seller could take a clue. But as long as you remake them (providing they are the same or better quality than old pins) I will keep buying them.
I say this, no disrespect to the existing (used) pin market. But I have a TZ and love it but I don't have the ability or desire to be fixing the pin more often than I play it. I assume (my belief) is that an all new pin one that didn't spend 14 years in a smoky bar will be more reliable and and fresh looking.
I have had my PotC 7 years in my home and not one time did one thing break or go wrong and it still looks new. If you remake TZ, IJ, CFTBL, MB, AFM, TOTAN (etc.) to paraphrase the 'Jaws' movie "I'm gonna need a bigger basement"

I get the excitement but why would anyone remake TZ, IJ or CFTBL when there are plenty in the market at reasonable prices? It makes zero sense and it simply wont happen. Especially when factoring in the need for relicensing.

#1112 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No.

Sooo...you want me to take out all the things I enjoy? No.

You can do that on modern-style games, too....but I have nothing to prove to anyone when playing pinball. I don't care to include sports-type rivalries in my geeky hobbies.

To you. To me, pinball is about enjoying the design/gameplay/theme/personality/music/lights/goals. Me vs. Machine. I don't play online video games either...I'm not interested in competing, I'm interested in the game experience.

Honestly, I don't really like waiting my turn even if it's a short balltime game like Tron. Throws off my momentum...I'd rather play my full 3 ball game in one go - then you can play.

Congrats! Enjoy!

You use smiley faces way too much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013?tu=pinmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.