(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 213 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1910 5 years ago

The game could end up a perfect remake and there still will be morons making threads about the castle being a tenth of a second off.

3 months later
#3161 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

- Most important was a huge consistent feedback that the game played just like 'their' original game that many people have.

0205cramer.jpg

sell.jpg

#3173 5 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

I was really excited about this project beforehand, but this weekend's posts have taken me to a whole new level of giddiness. Thank you everyone who shared their TPF experiences and a big thanks to Rick!

Me too. I was going to cancel my pre-order but I'm afraid I can't now.

#3179 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I wasn't there and haven't played it obviously so I will hold my personal judgment, but I can say that based on my discussions with people who I know/trust that were there and played it, this is an accurate statement (with the caveat of the weak flippers which is almost certainly an issue with the line voltage at the show).
And like you said, this is the most important thing that you could have got positive feedback on. The rest of the stuff is child's play in comparison (trim colors, dialing in LEDs, yellow flipper bats (lol) etc).

Good info Rob thanks.

#3264 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Time to get back to work, Rick .

Yep, 3 days too late for that joke Rick

#3272 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

No kidding, right? I think so far we have literally one 45 second video.

No, it's 47 seconds

3 weeks later
#3345 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

l crabcakes etc

Wow...when I first read this real quick I thought it said crackboxes...LOL

#3378 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad I live in So Cal.

496.jpg 51 KB

Factor in your gas, state, local tax and the fact that Toyota left the state...those two babes aren't worth it.

#3442 5 years ago

Why don't you guys who are complaining about the legs just go paint your own damn legs? I think they all look great!

#3473 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

the first game will generate the learnings for the next if there are next ... so we've already learned the key things for next time ...

Oh there will be a next buddy or else....

mafia-gangs-accueil.jpg

#3478 5 years ago

Rick,

You are a throw back to the days when businesses actually communicated with their customers/potential customers. I hope on God's green earth there will be many more games past MMR from PPS.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#3845 5 years ago

Seriously, if you overpaid $500 for your MMR then START A NEW THREAD!!!!

This thread is supposed to be for MMR updates. You can't fix stupid.

AND...if he is trolling then STOP commenting!! He'll eventually leave.

Get this thread back on track.

1 month later
#4182 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Build pre-production games of CCC and and then more thru the 2nd week of July which will be the ‘test’ to insure we are ready to put on the line and go.

That's what I THOUGHT it said. LOL

1 week later
#4519 5 years ago

Rick any truth to the rumor that there now will be no more games beyond the initial 1,000 due to cancellations?

#4522 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did you read this in any post by Teekee on MMr in the last 10 months, or is there a credible source?

VERY credible source and I will not throw that source under the bus.

#4524 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

no truth to the rumor, but wouldn't that be funny if we decided to do that ... then the LE's would be worth more for the people that didn't want to flip them ... lol!
rick

The rumor came from one of your top distributors Rick so what gives?

#4526 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Was going to be snarky but ignore

Probably a good idea as I'm not trying to stir anything up. I had a few on pre-order and cancelled them all. I'll take Rick at his word. Personally, I'd rather see them concentrate on another game like WH20 or CCC.

Anyway, no more comments for me as I'm satisfied.

#4527 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Eggbert, was the distributor trying to get you to buy one when he told you that? Maybe he wanted you to goat you into buying one

It's goad Tom and no. I already had a pre-order with that distributor.

#4531 5 years ago

I can quote all 4 that have responded to my last post and each one of you have complimented this particular distributor in a prior thread.

#4533 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

If I remember correctly, Rick said he will make as many standards as there is demand for. It will be interesting to see if more demand is generated once people start seeing and playing MMr.
I guess if there is no more demand the LEs would be it and the distributor would be right.

Let's NOT go there. I'm sure the game will be awesome. The problem is that in this economy $8K + shipping is not easy to come by. Many had eyes bigger than their original "OMG MM is being remade" stomachs. As for me, I'm getting an IMVE so that explains the cancellation.

#4560 5 years ago

Jack is awesome, it's all of the other fan boys that ruin it. If this was the 70's Mafia, Jack would have had hits ordered on everyone of them because they can never shut up.

#4566 5 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I emailed Jack for a refund of my MMRLE deposit the first week of June and had my check in just under three weeks. There was no pressure from JJP at all.

Same here, it was roughly 3 months ago I started asking for refund but Jack was too busy so I called Jen. I got it in under a week.

3 weeks later
#5279 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So, call Rick.

Or just freaking buy one of the routed games that are currently at a reduced price in the marketplace. Problem solved!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside