(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#19 10 years ago

I have some questions. Will try to my best to word them accurately.

1a) ORDER REFUNDS - TIMING: Could you respond on our ability to get a refund of the $1000 deposit. I've heard that the deposit can be fully refunded up until two weeks prior to the game shipping. I have also heard that the deposit is refundable until Williams provides final approval of the game. Will we be informed of the final approval with a grace period or will it be immediate with no ability to request a refund.

1b) ORDER REFUNDS - DESIGN: We do not have a lot of detail yet on the game. As information related to the game is released, will we be able to cancel our order if specific design changes are not to our liking. I've heard there was a period of time when refunds were honoroed by a recent startup. Maybe PPS can do something similar as we come up to speed on the game.

2) ORDER PORTABILITY: Could you respond on our ability to sell our order to another individual. I have no intent of doing this but the question has been raised. It would be good to hear an official response.

3) GOLD TONE TRIM: More detail here would be nice. IE: Brass, gold, plated, clear coated.

4) COLOR DMD: Will we have the ability to add Color DMD to our games? Will it be an easy task or will an aftermarket supplier be required to do something special for this game?

5) SHAKER: Since the original game was not designed to use a shaker, how will the shaker be implimented into the remake?

6) DMD ANIMATION: Will the animations be identical to the original? Will we see any new animations implemented in the remake?

7) SOFTWARE: Will the game software be modified to have native shaker support? Any other software changes from the original?

_8) INSERT LEDS: Are they color matched to the inserts or are the warm white like the GI? Will their brightness or color be adjustable in software? Will they be user replacable?

1 month later
#1354 10 years ago

Was wondering what all the new posts were to this thread. Glad I dropped in. The black chrome on the HEP game is beautiful and the direction I was going on my own. If PPS could do this on the armor and wire guides, I would be all in with an up charge if required. If Rick can provide flexibility to his production line for options like this on the game, he will have made some welcomed and needed changes for enthusiasts that are just begging for the ability to customize.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013?tu=MnHotRod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.