(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

This topic is closed.

There are 5,463 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 110.
#3351 9 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Allentown would have been an excellent showcase for MMR during it's ramp up to production and launch.
PPS really couldn't afford not to have MMR at Allentown, even if it means a week of downtime,... was there an overlapping show? Especially in the NE? They would have sold a lot more units and gained much more buzz.

what, cant afford to not be there??? Inflated sense of self worth there. They already sold far more than they thought they would. How much more buzz could they get.

#3352 9 years ago

If i were to guess they are going to just wait and once people start getting them they will show up at shows. And advertis that way.

#3353 9 years ago

Once out there to their customers they will have all the hype they will ever need. Not like its been struggle up to now anyway ; )
This all about the on the fence guys. Once they see them at friends homes they can hop off and hop in.

#3354 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Once out there to their customers they will have all the hype they will ever need. Not like its been struggle up to now anyway ; )
This all about the on the fence guys. Once they see them at friends homes they can hop off and hop in.

And once they have 1000 LE machines rolling off the line, they will have plenty of time to take their sales road show out to new potential buyers.

#3355 9 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

PPS really couldn't afford not to have MMR at Allentown

lol. I know people are excited to see it, and disappointed it won't be at "their" show, but really? Come on now. You're talking about a product that sold out in a day, I'm pretty sure they can "afford" to not be there!

#3356 9 years ago

Boy, the Allentown people are a loud bunch Last time I checked, there were no plans to be at Allentown, and it's never been announced they would be at Allentown. I'm not sure why some people had that expectation.

#3357 9 years ago

They should feel lucky they have a pinball show at all.

#3358 9 years ago

Hey, since you won't be at Allentown, any chance you'll have a couple MM's at my mother in laws birthday party on Friday? There is almost no way you can't, the games might end up in a couple family photos with TONS of hype.

If you need some help with setup, let me know.

#3359 9 years ago

Whatever shows the games are taken to I just hope they can supply them with decent electric service. It would be nice to hear the flippers are still strong after being played all day at a show.

#3360 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They should feel lucky they have a pinball show at all.

yeah, we ran a sales contest a few years back and first place was a week trip to Allentown....

2nd place was a 2-week trip....

#3361 9 years ago

A little bummed that it won't be at Allentown, but the feedback from TPF was good enough for me. I would rather have production stay on track if a trip to Allentown would materially affect the current schedule.

#3362 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

yeah, we ran a sales contest a few years back and first place was a week trip to Allentown....

2nd place was a 2-week trip....

Yeah, I left 2 Mets tickets on my dashboard. When I came back, someone broke the windshield and I found 4 tickets there...

#3363 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Hard ot blame anyone for not wanting to go there....
It's too bad these shows aren't in nicer areas on the East Coast....
Allentown, PA? Ugh.... that place would have to get 100% nicer to even be considered the armpit of PA

The fairgrounds/farmers market really isn't THAT bad. Its all fenced in, the dregs of society usually stay out. (besides me of course). I used to work right next door at the old folks home and would go there for lunch.

#3364 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Hard ot blame anyone for not wanting to go there....
It's too bad these shows aren't in nicer areas on the East Coast....
Allentown, PA? Ugh.... that place would have to get 100% nicer to even be considered the armpit of PA

Aren't the Carolinas the armpit of the East Coast?

#3365 9 years ago

So far it seems like Saturday is gonna be a good day! 60's and sun!

#3366 9 years ago

Awesome...I'll warm up the speedo!

#3367 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I'll warm up the speedo!

Too much information.

#3368 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Id snap back at you, but then I saw you live in Philly.... wow.... sorry dude.... good luck.

#3369 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Get it nice and stretched out? Wow, why did I post this...

#3370 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Barf.pngBarf.png
#3371 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Id snap back at you, but then I saw you live in Philly.... wow.... sorry dude.... good luck.

Yo, Lowepg. Just keep peddling the cancer sticks to kids so you...sorry, so y'all...have some semblance of an economy. TaTa was being kind - the Carolinas are more like the taint of the East Coast. But please, look me up if you're ever in Philly and I'll give you a warm welcome. Broad Street Bully style.

#3372 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

lol. The Southern and west coast boys don't realize that 60 degrees is warm for us northern boys!!

#3373 9 years ago

You all know you want to vacation in Charleston, SC. We've got amazing conference spaces like Kiawah Island and downtown charleston has some great conference hotels as well.

Conde Nast named us the #1 tourist destination 3 years in a row, and we've also been named one of the cities with the most attractive people in the world. I personally bring that number down horribly though.

#3374 9 years ago

As a northern boy, I gotta admit... I did a work trip driving through Nashville, Atlanta and Charlotte and there was some pretty impressive scenery. Outer Banks, NC is my second home and has Flippers in Grandy to play pinball at. Doesn't get much better than that.

#3375 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

You all know you want to vacation in Charleston, SC. We've got amazing conference spaces like Kiawah Island and downtown charleston has some great conference hotels as well.
Conde Nast named us the #1 tourist destination 3 years in a row, and we've also been named one of the cities with the most attractive people in the world. I personally bring that number down horribly though.

Lotsa chicks in Charleston....that's a good thing. Now as a tourist, why else would I want to go?

#3376 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

the Carolinas are more like the taint of the East Coast....

Bwahahahaa

Clearly you've never ventured outside the philly area.... and its a good thing- else you'd cry once you get back home.

I'd suggest you ask someone's opinion that has relocated from the Carolinas to Philly, but it's never occurred....

Ahhh, to each, his own.... guess it would be too crowded here if everyone had the same tastes...

carolina_beach.jpgcarolina_beach.jpg philly.jpgphilly.jpg
#3377 9 years ago

Glad I live in So Cal.
496.jpg496.jpg

#3378 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad I live in So Cal.

496.jpg 51 KB

Factor in your gas, state, local tax and the fact that Toyota left the state...those two babes aren't worth it.

#3379 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Factor in your gas, state, local tax and the fact that Toyota left the state...those two babes aren't worth it.

I work five minutes from home, and unless I am going to pick up a pinball machine, my Toyota rarely leaves the driveway let alone the state. And the taxman? Bwaaahaaaaa!!!!!

#3380 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad I live in So Cal.

496.jpg 51 KB

Hey the sun is out and clear sky. Quick tell me the beach and where it was in my days of living there. I remember Ths edge and Salt Creek, etc back in my day. Who is running to the parking meter. Or calling me for wave report, oh the memories.

#3381 9 years ago

Maybe you guys need to start another thread?

#3382 9 years ago

I read in another forum that PINBALLStar amusements may be bringing an MMr to the Allentown Show. Any truth to this?

#3383 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Armpit? View from my second home balcony in Hilton Head, SC. No better beaches in the U.S. than in the Carolinas.

HH Balcony.jpgHH Balcony.jpg
#3384 9 years ago

That looks familiar...is there a time share around there?

#3385 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Glad I live in So Cal.

Until the big quake hits. Then not so much.

#3386 9 years ago

what thread am I in???

#3387 9 years ago

Anyone have a gif of a pony?

#3393 9 years ago

Awww shucks, I suppose we can't be friends now? Even though we disagree politically, we still agree with our love for STTNG and MM.

#3394 9 years ago

so let's stick to talking about STTNG and MM.

#3395 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Armpit? View from my second home balcony in Hilton Head, SC. No better beaches in the U.S. than in the Carolinas.

HH Balcony.jpg 23 KB

Uhh, I'd have to counter that statement with Hawaii's beaches.

#3396 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Uhh, I'd have to counter that statement with Hawaii's beaches

Sure but you're comparing island beaches to mainland beaches. The Carolinas have unbelievable low tides with firm sand that go on for miles and miles -- perfect for bike rides. Either way, if you're at the beach you're winning.

Back to topic - any news on Joe from PinballStar bringing an MMR to Allentown? It would be the only reason for me to go.

#3397 9 years ago

Enough with debating the beaches already!

For reference the name of the thread is -

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

Let's discuss all things MMR PLEASE!

#3398 9 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

Let's discuss all things MMR PLEASE!

I think it would be really fun to play MMr at the beach : )

#3399 9 years ago

th-2-524.jpegth-2-524.jpeg

#3400 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I think it would be really fun to play MMr at the beach : )

You son of a beach

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,463 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 110.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.