(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

This topic is closed.

There are 5,463 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 110.
#2401 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

the cabinets will include the metal standoffs (aka leg protectors

But, but, but...those weren't on the originals!

Great news. Thanks!

#2402 10 years ago

Aren't those a Stern product?

#2403 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

But, but, but...those weren't on the originals!
Great news. Thanks!

Yes, I know ... We do this not only to make the game 'better' than original, but it adds to this post thread count and I might get some more karma points along the way ... which is most important!

#2404 10 years ago

each thumbs up we give you is a dollar off the price, right?

#2405 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Yes, I know ... We do this not only to make the game 'better' than original, but it adds to this post thread count and I might get some more karma points along the way ... which is most important!

Hi Rick! Any ETA on being able to show us any kind of new/updated photos or videos of the game in action?

Thanks!

#2406 10 years ago

The game gets taken apart and fiddled with all the time. Parts are coming in now and will for awhile and then we put 10 or so pre-production games together. So I will check to see what pictures can be provided when. I know there is a last turn of some of the boards coming this month and so I doubt anything until they get those connected up ... I'm not sure that boxes of parts will do much for anyone (that has been done in the past ... lol).

#2407 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

WMS signed off on the game, which means they are fine with how the game plays (roger), and how the game looks, and any of the legal requirements. You guys run circles around yourselves on slow news days ...

Rick... Good stuff to hear, but when will I get a registered e-mail regarding this from the distributor I gave 1k to deposit/reserve for MMRLE? I look forward to all your updates and getting to play NIB MMRLE in my house. I believe from when announced way back in this thread, that once WMS(Roger) "signs off" on the MMRLE each deposits/reserve of 1k will be non-refundable? Will this be sometime this month? Thank for any reply.

#2408 10 years ago

that has been covered both on our pps site blog as well as here on the forum. The deposit will become refundable when there is sufficient exposure of the game and other things (like trim option). we will also be giving notice, so this should all be good news as we moving out the date to production - honestly there is confidence that if anyone cancels someone will fill their spot so we are pushing that as far as we can to obviously insure that there is enough for everone to know the game beyond what we have already published. We will make them non-refundable when we have all of this covered, so the longer the better I would think from your perspective ...

#2409 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

The game gets taken apart and fiddled with all the time. Parts are coming in now and will for awhile and then we put 10 or so pre-production games together. So I will check to see what pictures can be provided when. I know there is a last turn of some of the boards coming this month and so I doubt anything until they get those connected up ... I'm not sure that boxes of parts will do much for anyone (that has been done in the past ... lol).

Thanks. Just curious about seeing a video that shows that some of those things like the castle blow up/reset & flashing lights are tweaked to be more like the original and such.

#2410 10 years ago

viper001,

If you are going to quote people get the facts right first. My remark about the candles was in response to the asinine replies about the LED's in the machine and making light of the subject, nothing about build quality but if it makes you feel better I do expect high quality church type candles.

Two things come to mind here:

1 - Stop making this thread about yourself

2 - Reading is fundamental, try it some time.

#2411 10 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

making light of the subject

I see what you did there.

#2412 10 years ago
Quoted from Pugsley:

I see what you did there.

Thanks for pointing that out. Comedy

#2413 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Out of curiosity how long does it take you to put one of those things together by hand? I would think that would be a looooong and tedious process without some sort of assembly line.

#2414 10 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Out of curiosity how long does it take you to put one of those things together by hand? I would think that would be a looooong and tedious process without some sort of assembly line.

You'd have to ask the guys at Churchill Cabinet (or whatever that place is called) they're the ones doing all the building.

#2415 10 years ago

Ah, I was under the impression that Rick was the one doing the prototype since it had to be changed around so many times, and then once the final draft was complete that the plans would be handed over to the manufacturer (Churchill) and they would be doing the mass run. Good to know though.

#2416 10 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

viper001,
If you are going to quote people get the facts right first. My remark about the candles was in response to the asinine replies about the LED's in the machine and making light of the subject, nothing about build quality but if it makes you feel better I do expect high quality church type candles.
Two things come to mind here:
1 - Stop making this thread about yourself
2 - Reading is fundamental, try it some time.

1A - I have no idea how this is about me at all, I'm not taking your money.
2A - I have bad eyesight as I'm an old guy, I will just wait for the movie if that is OK with you.

That fact is, a bunch of you guys seem to want is for Rick to fire up his assembly line right away. This game is a brand new operating system platform, being designed and built by a factory with very little pinball manufacturing experience. The best thing that could happen is if Rick threw out the Q2 delivery dream and built a set of sample games that he sends out for coin-drop testing. Sample 0001 should go to SS Billiards, 0002 should go to the PHOF, etc, etc. And bunch of them should make the rounds to the spring shows.

You guys seem to see me as the enemy of this project, nothing could be further from the truth. While it is a fact that I don't want a PPS:MM I may be interested if future titles like PPS:Funhouse, etc.

#2417 10 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

The best thing that could happen is if Rick threw out the Q2 delivery dream and built a set of sample games

I am all for Rick taking his time and getting it right out of the gate. I'm in no hurry. Another six months or even a year wouldn't bother me so long as the pin is in excellent shape when it arrives.

#2418 10 years ago

Reiterating my interest to see this succeed, too. This is mostly because I'd love to see an MBr someday (soonish?). Hope MMr is a great success for Rick.

#2419 10 years ago

I guess I'm still not getting the part about doing changes to what Williams approved. Will somebody explain to me how that works.

#2420 10 years ago

if you ever make anything that is approved there is a certain 'bar' that needs to be hit to insure that it conforms to what is required - in this case game play, artwork, legal notices, etc. Above that most any licensee doesn't care and does not need to spend the time on what minor things are done - things are not controlled that way at all in most things.

I'm like the lonely Maytag repair man - I almost beg for those with questions to call me direct on my cell 408-891-7878 and nobody does ...

[email protected]

#2421 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

if you have ever made anything that is approved there is a certain 'bar' that needs to be hit to insure that it conforms to what is required - in this case game play, artwork, legal notices, etc. Above that most any licensee doesn't care and does not need to spend the time on what minor things are done - things are not controlled that way at all in most things.

Thanks. Minor bugs should be addressed. I'm guessing it is a beautiful machine the way it sits right now.

#2422 10 years ago

Every time you post, you dig yourself a bigger hole. You have no idea (none of us do) as to what goes on day to day over at Chicago Game. You have no idea if they are close, far, are having issues or not.

Rick stated he has been working on this for YEARS. You know so much that you know exactly where all the samples should go?

Either you know way more about this project than you claim, or you are making up so much stuff it's almost funny. You think they should delay the project why? You say they aren't ready, who are you?

Quoted from viper001:

1A - I have no idea how this is about me at all, I'm not taking your money.
2A - I have bad eyesight as I'm an old guy, I will just wait for the movie if that is OK with you.

That fact is, a bunch of you guys seem to want is for Rick to fire up his assembly line right away. This game is a brand new operating system platform, being designed and built by a factory with very little pinball manufacturing experience. The best thing that could happen is if Rick threw out the Q2 delivery dream and built a set of sample games that he sends out for coin-drop testing. Sample 0001 should go to SS Billiards, 0002 should go to the PHOF, etc, etc. And bunch of them should make the rounds to the spring shows.

You guys seem to see me as the enemy of this project, nothing could be further from the truth. While it is a fact that I don't want a PPS:MM I may be interested if future titles like PPS:Funhouse, etc.

#2423 10 years ago

I know Viper, and trust me, he knows what he's talking about. He works in manufacturing for one of the largest companies in the world and knows very much what it takes to get a product from design to doorstep.

Remember how he dogged Wayne incessantly over his "updates" and such? This was because Wayne obviously had no clue about running a factory, and Viper knew that people were throwing their money away on his project. And wouldn't you know it, the project imploded... after about 5 years. OTOH, Rick does know what he's doing, but I agree with Viper - there's still a lot of risk here, so no need to rush. People need to know exactly what they're getting. I also agree there was no way in hell this thing made it this far without WMS basically guaranteed to sign off on it, so that bit of news was really no-news for some of us.

Next bit of big news would be good, high-res video of an entire game, or even better, a prototype on public display. Lots of shows coming up to demo either/or

#2424 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Every time you post, you dig yourself a bigger hole. You have no idea (none of us do) as to what goes on day to day over at Chicago Game. You have no idea if they are close, far, are having issues or not.
Rick stated he has been working on this for YEARS. You know so much that you know exactly where all the samples should go?
Either you know way more about this project than you claim, or you are making up so much stuff it's almost funny. You think they should delay the project why? You say they aren't ready, who are you?

The Man stated in this very thread that there is exactly one prototype, he even mentioned they have been taking it apart and putting it back together as issues are being worked (which is completely normal BTW). There are no sample games on test locations now. I'm sorry if you don't like my suggestions, I was just thinking of ways to stress test this very new, very untested platform. Even with Lloyd being involved in this product I think he is the best choice to have one of these samples as he actually operates a working arcade, with actual arcade customers, and it would get a good workout. As an added bonus he isn't too far away from CG.

If common sense talk and suggestions like this somehow put me in a hole I will curl up down here quite happily. This is a pinball discussion forum, is it not? I continue to notice that the least-civil people in these threads tend to be the fans/buyers who seem to think such discussion or suggestions are selfish people trying to delay or take away their new toy. I can't speak for everyone but that isn't my intention.

#2425 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

the cabinets will include the metal standoffs (aka leg protectors - actually cabinet protectors

That ought to fill up at least 6 pages on this thread.

untitled-157.pnguntitled-157.png
#2426 10 years ago

A company builds something for a customer. When the customer comes to see and approve it the process isn't just pass or fail. More often it is approved subject to a "punch" list of details that need to be either completed or improved upon before final shipment. In this case, I'm sure that Roger Sharpe has conditionally approved the MM prototype subject to PPS completing a small punch list.

#2427 10 years ago

He did. Rick said that Roger had suggestions and ideas and those were going to be implemented. I don't know how you or your company does things, but at the end of the day all the information we need is going to be out there before we commit our money. I'm not sure what else you think he should do.

You seem to prefer to do things a certain way, but to assume any other way is wrong is where I think the disconnect is.

You may be a manufacturing genius, and you might be 100% right. But look at it from our shoes. We don't know you, you're just another poster on a pinball message board. I do think it was a bit much criticizing when we all know you only have a small fraction of the information on this project. All I know is, I'm going to have all the information I need to either buy or not buy MMLE before my money is committed. Good enough for me.

Quoted from littlecammi:

In this case, Roger Sharpe could have conditionally approved the MM prototype subject to PPS completing a small punch list.

Quoted from metallik:

I know Viper, and trust me, he knows what he's talking about. He works in manufacturing for one of the largest companies in the world and knows very much what it takes to get a product from design to doorstep.

Remember how he dogged Wayne incessantly over his "updates" and such? This was because Wayne obviously had no clue about running a factory, and Viper knew that people were throwing their money away on his project. And wouldn't you know it, the project imploded... after about 5 years. OTOH, Rick does know what he's doing, but I agree with Viper - there's still a lot of risk here, so no need to rush. People need to know exactly what they're getting. I also agree there was no way in hell this thing made it this far without WMS basically guaranteed to sign off on it, so that bit of news was really no-news for some of us.

Next bit of big news would be good, high-res video of an entire game, or even better, a prototype on public display. Lots of shows coming up to demo either/or

Quoted from viper001:

The Man stated in this very thread that there is exactly one prototype, he even mentioned they have been taking it apart and putting it back together as issues are being worked (which is completely normal BTW). There are no sample games on test locations now. I'm sorry if you don't like my suggestions, I was just thinking of ways to stress test this very new, very untested platform. Even with Lloyd being involved in this product I think he is the best choice to have one of these samples as he actually operates a working arcade, with actual arcade customers, and it would get a good workout. As an added bonus he isn't too far away from CG.

If common sense talk and suggestions like this somehow put me in a hole I will curl up down here quite happily. This is a pinball discussion forum, is it not? I continue to notice that the least-civil people in these threads tend to be the fans/buyers who seem to think such discussion or suggestions are selfish people trying to delay or take away their new toy. I can't speak for everyone but that isn't my intention.

#2428 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You seem to prefer to do things a certain way, but to assume any other way is wrong is where I think the disconnect is.

I would agree there is a disconnect, I apologize for coming off sounding like I know everything to all that I have offended. Aside from my personal experiences in my job I have sat through many seminars at Expo and it kind of sunk in about how a new platform would be prepared for production. A small run of test games would be built ahead of time, taken to local arcades for the general public to pound on them, and then data would be collected on each machine. Of particular interest of course was how much money was in the coin box, but additionally they would take note of problem points on the games. That way a change could be implemented before there were 3000 of them built that would be defective (or have to have parts replaced).

Rick is free to skip this step and everyone with a deposit in is free to still want to buy them regardless. But really, with a new platform it really should be tested. Wayne and Gene didn't have to worry about this because they were building a 100% BOM duplicate, this machine is not the same as the original. Frankly, I'm jealous of the improved sound system and the fact it won't have to drive a high voltage plasma display like mine.

You know, as the owner of an original if I really wanted mine to be worth more money I would be pushing for production as fast as possible. It's good enough, let's crank up that line and churn them out! And then when they hit the market and the bugs and flaws start getting found, and it's reputation starts to drop mine would be worth even more. And with 2 failed attempts to duplicate it we would probably never see another attempt. I feel I need to mention that before the 4th person makes a snide remark related to the fact that I own an original and can't be trusted...

#2429 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I am all for Rick taking his time and getting it right out of the gate. I'm in no hurry. Another six months or even a year wouldn't bother me so long as the pin is in excellent shape when it arrives.

Me too. I gotta make room anyway. Feel free to take your time and make it perfect Rick. I trust you to properly define what "perfect" means. You have certainly done a great job so far.

#2430 10 years ago

The electronics have been running in test for at least 6 months. There will be pre-production games before the production games. We are at the beginning of february, last time I checked, Q2 was April thru June ... what's the concern at this stage?

Wayne and Gene's game were not 100% BOM duplicate ... where did you come up with that ... no game could be 100% duplicate especially with ROHS, or with ASICs that are no longer available, or with LED's which require some antiflicker hardware to make them work right, or better transistors to protect circuits better ...

Quoted from viper001:

I would agree there is a disconnect, I apologize for coming off sounding like I know everything to all that I have offended. Aside from my personal experiences in my job I have sat through many seminars at Expo and it kind of sunk in about how a new platform would be prepared for production. A small run of test games would be built ahead of time, taken to local arcades for the general public to pound on them, and then data would be collected on each machine. Of particular interest of course was how much money was in the coin box, but additionally they would take note of problem points on the games. That way a change could be implemented before there were 3000 of them built that would be defective (or have to have parts replaced).
Rick is free to skip this step and everyone with a deposit in is free to still want to buy them regardless. But really, with a new platform it really should be tested. Wayne and Gene didn't have to worry about this because they were building a 100% BOM duplicate, this machine is not the same as the original. Frankly, I'm jealous of the improved sound system and the fact it won't have to drive a high voltage plasma display like mine.
You know, as the owner of an original if I really wanted mine to be worth more money I would be pushing for production as fast as possible. It's good enough, let's crank up that line and churn them out! And then when they hit the market and the bugs and flaws start getting found, and it's reputation starts to drop mine would be worth even more. And with 2 failed attempts to duplicate it we would probably never see another attempt. I feel I need to mention that before the 4th person makes a snide remark related to the fact that I own an original and can't be trusted...

#2431 10 years ago

This is my first NIB and I'm stoked to get it! Can there be an option to have factory installed Cliffy protectors? So that one does not have to mess with the machine at all. Just a thought

#2432 10 years ago

Viper ... rather than suppose what we are or are not doing, or indicating what you would or would not do, how about maybe believing that all of the people working on the project are focused on making the best game, and this obsession you have about speculating on what goes wrong is probably more deep rooted inside of you - and if you are unconfortable, then don't buy the product and move onto things that then impact you. If you were to ever build a product you would find that teams of people do try to address issues, and do think about things, and don't put millions of $ on the line by being dummies ... oy.

btw ... i had 2 calls today per my previous Maytag post!!!! Thanks for great questions and conversations and I hope I answered all questions you had ... refreshingly positive ... I still am waiting for the ones with great concerns to call me though ...

[email protected]

#2433 10 years ago

I've not talked with Cliffy yet about what protectors where he has. Options are really difficult as depending on the issue that ties a particular game inside the assembly line to a particular customer which creates alot of overhead and scheduling issues. Options which are 'end of the line' are best and trying to keep options to a bare minimum is better yet.

#2434 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Wayne and Gene's game were not 100% BOM duplicate ... where did you come up with that ... no game could be 100% duplicate especially with ROHS, or with ASICs that are no longer available, or with LED's which require some antiflicker hardware to make them work right, or better transistors to protect circuits better ...

If you are speaking Gene and BBB, then it was pretty darn close. He used existing stock of boards which is why the numbers were limited (and why we will probabably never see King Pin). As far as I know, he also rushed to ship the EU games before ROHS kicked in for just that reason.

But today, there is no doubt no one could actually build and sell a remake that was 100% true to the original in every way. Especially when it comes to the electronics. At least, not at a cost that anyone could afford.

#2435 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Gene's BBB was *almost* 100% the same BOM; he got around RoHS and ASICs by using old-stock boards and shipping to Europe just before RoHS was enforced (hell, people bitch about Jack.. Europe BBB owners got their games a YEAR before Americans did Since the boards had already been made in 1997, he was allowed to ship within the USA no problem. AFAIK, the only BOM differences between IPB and Capcom BBBs are decals for cabinets, different illuminated ramp arrow hardware, the entire coindoor, and the scorecards. The popbumper insert is a different color as well. Everything else is the same - either remanufactured, or old stock. I think they tweaked some parts (the original was still in proto stage) but that's it.

It sounds like the electronics are solid.. 6 months is a good test. Biggest thing now is making sure the parts they get from suppliers are up to snuff. I still remember some years ago when a bad batch of WMS-style pawl/plunger/link assys had their links breaking right and left (not on any game, just replacements). I got some of these and it sucked changing them all back out as they broke. I do not doubt PPS will be heavily testing samples of all parts supplied for this game.

Wayne's game never got built so it's quite irrelevant

#2436 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Viper ... rather than suppose what we are or are not doing, or indicating what you would or would not do, how about maybe believing that all of the people working on the project are focused on making the best game, and this obsession you have about speculating on what goes wrong is probably more deep rooted inside of you

This comment is unprofessional and disappointing - nothing Kyle has written deserves a response like this.

#2437 10 years ago

I am a little confused why some on here talk as if they know more about Rick's/PPS business then they themselves do. It is pretty evident that this project was started at least a year before the announcement was made. This project has likely been planned and in development for longer then many would think. How does an outsider have a better understanding than PPS on how much progress has been made towards final production at this point? They already have a test machine that got a thumbs up from Sharpe and was performing well enough to gain WMS approval. They seem to be moving full steam ahead with 4-5 months to dial things in.

Quoted from viper001:

This is a pinball discussion forum, is it not? I continue to notice that the least-civil people in these threads tend to be the fans/buyers who seem to think such discussion or suggestions are selfish people trying to delay or take away their new toy. I can't speak for everyone but that isn't my intention.

Yes this is a pinball discussion forum, however, it is not solely 'your' pinball discussion forum. There are other things/topics people want to discuss here other then this over and over again. I see no reason for you to criticize how buyers here act as it is their money and if they are happy with the progress and plan then so be it. You have no solid evidence to demonstrate why the project needs more time other than this is a new platform. We get your point. However, some of us think that due to you have no real clue as to how far along this project really is that you are basing most of your comments on pure speculation. You have explained your position on the subject over and over now I am asking you for a second time to let it go an allow the thread to move in a different direction.

Quoted from metallik:

This comment is unprofessional and disappointing - nothing Kyle has written deserves a response like this.

Well we will have to agree to disagree on this one he's taken up about a page of this thread making wild speculation regarding this project and how much time will be needed to complete it. Not based on any knowledge/facts of how long the project has been worked on or even how much headway they have made but upon pure speculation. When that happens a maker has every right to call them out IMO.

#2438 10 years ago

didn't mean to offend it's just when people speculate on what we are or are not doing it's not really their place unless they know that we are or are not doing something - it's not exactly fair to say we are bypassing a step and holding on to people's deposits ... no problem with constructive comments and questions ... but I generally won't take manipulative comments (not referencing to anyone in particular) without responding ... sorry.

#2439 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

btw ... i had 2 calls today per my previous Maytag post!!!! Thanks for great questions and conversations and I hope I answered all questions you had ... refreshingly positive ... I still am waiting for the ones with great concerns to call me though ...
[email protected]

Rick if I call you will you tell me what game your building next?
I have "great concerns" as I am trying to figure out where to allocate pin funds and the limited space I have left in my game room.
image-269.jpgimage-269.jpg

#2440 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I've not talked with Cliffy yet about what protectors where he has. Options are really difficult as depending on the issue that ties a particular game inside the assembly line to a particular customer which creates alot of overhead and scheduling issues. Options which are 'end of the line' are best and trying to keep options to a bare minimum is better yet.

Thanks for responding to my idea. I find it refreshing that one can interact so easily with the you. I don't see why people can't just relax and realize that every goal has been met. Enjoy in the idea that this summer will be filled with callouts of MM!

#2441 10 years ago

sure ... I'll tell you what game I would do next hypothetically ...

#2442 10 years ago

lol ... this is what we really are hoping for with ltg ... kinda looks like lloyd as well ... lolLTGSUPPORT.jpgLTGSUPPORT.jpg

thumbs up if you want me to try to force ltg to get a picture with this outfit on !

#2443 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

lol ... this is what we really are hoping for with ltg ... kinda looks like lloyd as well ... lol
thumbs up if you want me to try to force ltg to get a picture with this outfit on !

LTGSUPPORT.jpg 11 KB

Love it!!

#2444 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

lol ... this is what we really are hoping for with ltg ... kinda looks like lloyd as well ... lol

LTGSUPPORT.jpg 11 KB

I thought it was harder to find a picture of Lloyd not wearing a uniform of some description (JK)

#2445 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

sure ... I'll tell you what game I would do next hypothetically ...

I just got off the phone with Rick and to my surprise the next title is Viper night drivin.

#2446 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Everything else is the same

Tube dancer is smaller.

LTG : )

#2447 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

It does kinda look like me.

What a great day in pinball. thanks Rick !

#2448 10 years ago

Lloyd,
Can you come up with a Maytag uniform for pinball expo when you are working on "pinball parts"?

#2449 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Lloyd,
Can you come up with a Maytag uniform for pinball expo when you are working on "pinball parts"?

I don't think I'll have the budget for it.

It would be funny.

#2450 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

[email protected]

HI Rick
Thanks for calling me back today especially since I did not even leave a message. I was pleasantly surprised.
I enjoyed your insights into the industry as well as discussing your reasoning behind many of the things you are doing on the project. It sounds like you got everything covered. I can't wait to rescue the damsel in distress. Keep up the good work!!
CB

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,463 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 110.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.