(Topic ID: 67443)

MMR PPS and Overall Update - Official PPS (Oct 21, 2013)

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,463 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-77.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pps.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2013-11-01-14-19-50.png
Screenshot_2013-09-14-17-45-13.png
yawn.jpg
Rick.jpg
42-3079-100.JPG
issue tissue.jpg
facepalmgroup.gif
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
math.gif
untitled.png

This topic is closed.

There are 5,463 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 110.
#1601 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Haven't seen the "lower prices" part yet.

There hasn’t been any competition yet either. What have we got? WOZ and about 12 different vaporware titles? It doesn’t work until there is some real competition and that means these guys need to start cranking out some real live pins.

#1602 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Haven't seen the "lower prices" part yet.

Maybe not NIB but the second hand market has finally cooled.

#1603 10 years ago

Yep, should have put in "NIB"

#1604 10 years ago

We don't really have WOZ yet, how many people are still waiting? Doesn't supply have to go up before prices go down? This time next year, we are supposed to have 1,000+ $8K games out there. It's going to be a fun and interesting year.

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

There hasn’t been any competition yet either. What have we got? WOZ

#1605 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a BS argument. Plenty of old games exist. People can buy those NOW instead of JJP and/or Stern if they want. Buying MMr doesn't preclude people from buying other games. I'm buying MMr and I just bought STLE.
People were spending $15-20K on MM!!!! Stern grew and JJP came into existence! This game has ZERO effect on the other guys. If someone wants a Stern game or a JJP game - they'll buy those games!
MMr is for people who wanted MM but didn't want to pay the flippers $15k for one. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I'm glad you're a cartoonist because you don't quite get economics. We are still a very niche market. There is a limited amout of dollars chasing pinball machines right now. If Jack and/or Stern do not get enough of those dollars per month, they go tits-up. Not everyone is made out of money and can afford new games from multiple manufacturers like yourself, and while I support folk's decisions to buy whatever game they want, I do not want JJP or Stern to close their doors because too much money went to the competition. Not when the competition brings nothing new to the table.

In 1993 we had at least 4 manufacturers. In 2003 we had one, and the games mostly sucked until TSPP. I don't want to wind up with zero or one manufacturer (and one remaking old games)

#1606 10 years ago

If JJP and Stern made games that were better than their competition, they wouldn't have an issue. The fact that you are even insinuating that they might lose to a game from 15 years ago says a lot.

If JJP and Stern can't survive a few Bally/Williams remakes, they weren't going to make it anyway, or their games weren't really all that good to begin with.

I think Stern will be fine, they survived the recession. Barely, but they survived. I know nothing about JJP.

Quoted from metallik:

I do not want JJP or Stern to close their doors because too much money went to the competition.

#1607 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

This is so dumb. If Stern and JJP fail, it's won't be because of MMR. It's telling of Stern's lack of innovation that a design from 1997 can still compete with their latest offerings. What makes those companies so entitled to our patronage? Why shouldn't pinball enthusiasts buy the machine they most desire? Your argument makes no sense.
also congratulations on being YET ANOTHER person who has no interest in buying an MMR hopping in to a thread about official MMR updates.

Sigh... more cluelessness. You and others seem to think mine is an accusatory stance, and it is not. I even stated as much in my post, but apparently a lot of Pinside can't comprehend basic English. Again, I am not encouraging Rick to stop. He asked for perspectives and I gave him one.

It is simple cause and effect. Money spent on MMR is money not spent on other, new games. $8 million is a lot of money. If sales of new games suffer as a result, the companies that make them may close. I am not choosing sides between Stern, JJP or Rick, I'm simply stating potential reprucussions. Money for pinballs is not umlimited, and running a pinball factory of any sort is expensive. Can the market support 3 companies producing new games, PLUS all the used games currently for sale?

How many people, in 1997, would have thought Stern would outlive the mighty WMS going into 2000? How many of you were even around in 1997? If Jack or Stern fail to sell enough product, they will close, possibly abruptly, and that will be bad.

Finally, you really shouldn't speak without knowing all the facts. We have an MMR on order, so your last statement is complete and utter bullshit. We already have an original low play MM, but were intrigued by potential new technology on this one, so put a deposit down. One will get sold. Which MM we decide to keep depends on how the new one looks, and what the "TBD" line on the comparison chart looks like.

#1608 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If JJP and Stern can't survive a few Bally/Williams remakes, they weren't going to make it anyway, or their games weren't really all that good to begin with

I'd like to see some.. any kind of proof for this claim. This is a small market, and the entrance of a 3rd producer of new product radically changes things, especially when his R&D budget is significantly less than the others. Yes, Stern and JJP need to step up, competition is good. Perhaps it will be Rick that doesn't make it... who knows? I simply am not convinced there is enough market for 3 companies, but will be quite happy to be proven wrong. That would be the best outcome by far - all three staying in business. If I am right, however, I would prefer the companies that are innovating to be the ones who survive.

#1609 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Got in touch with Rick by phone, nice guy. He took the time to answer the question that was bugging me. I'm good with my deposit now that I know the answer. Thanks again Rick.

Care to share? or is this a personal matter?

#1610 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If I am right, however, I would prefer the companies that are innovating to be the ones who survive.

Why do you think PPS is not innovating? They have redesigned the whole board set for MMR from that of the original, one of the things MM owners like to point out as negative. Who knows, Stern and JJP may choose to mimic this design if it turns out to be a success.

#1611 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Why do you think PPS is not innovating? They have redesigned the whole board set forR from that of the original, one of the things MM owners like to point out as negative. Who knows, Stern and JJP may choose to mimic this design if it turns out to be a success.

And I'm still curious if Williams approval is for mmr only or if it's broader. As the previous poster noted too, the current design could mean a game swap for these machines could be a play field swap similar to pin 2000. I'd love to have a mint MB, AFM, MM, CC, Totan....you get the idea. Failing having full machines I'd settle for 2 cabinets with my favorite art on the outside and 6 play fields of specific games. That would mean I could have a B/W collection (maybe at less than 8k per game if the play fields are half of cost of a complete unit) AND still have room for a stern and a jjp or two. Win for all and likely wishful thinking.

#1612 10 years ago

They're just emulating the WMS MM code, something that's been possible for over 10 years. It's also been possible for a while, at least theoretically, to run a real machine from pinmame. It's nice to see PPS commercialize the emulation and reduce to a barebones CPU, but there's nothing here nearly as cool as, say, the RGB LEDs in WOZ and STLE.

Again, if the market were stronger, I'd have no worries, but there's a lot of quality used product out for sale, and now 1000 ruby WOZs, and now 1000 MMrs. For comparison, that's more than the entire Family Guy run. I think we'll need to expand the hobby beyond where it is now to support all these, plus the other projects we saw at Expo.

#1613 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm glad you're a cartoonist because you don't quite get economics. We are still a very niche market. There is a limited amout of dollars chasing pinball machines right now. If Jack and/or Stern do not get enough of those dollars per month, they go tits-up. Not everyone is made out of money and can afford new games from multiple manufacturers like yourself, and while I support folk's decisions to buy whatever game they want, I do not want JJP or Stern to close their doors because too much money went to the competition. Not when the competition brings nothing new to the table.
In 1993 we had at least 4 manufacturers. In 2003 we had one, and the games mostly sucked until TSPP. I don't want to wind up with zero or one manufacturer (and one remaking old games)

why are you arguing that fewer competitors equals a healthier marketplace? that can't possibly be an honest argument on your part, it's so ludicrous.

#1614 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm glad you're a cartoonist because you don't quite get economics.

Nice ad hom.

Pretty sure everyone here gets the basic economic principle of supply and demand. The demand is there, so whatever else happens the market is doing what it should. You might not like it, but hey, that's the invisible hand for you.

#1615 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

They're just emulating the WMS MM code, something that's been possible for over 10 years. It's also been possible for a while, at least theoretically, to run a real machine from pinmame. It's nice to see PPS commercialize the emulation and reduce to a barebones CPU, but there's nothing here nearly as cool as, say, the RGB LEDs in WOZ and STLE.
Again, if the market were stronger, I'd have no worries, but there's a lot of quality used product out for sale, and now 1000 ruby WOZs, and now 1000 MMrs. For comparison, that's more than the entire Family Guy run. I think we'll need to expand the hobby beyond where it is now to support all these, plus the other projects we saw at Expo.

there are currently about 4000 MMs, soon there will be 5000. the sky is falling!

#1616 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pretty sure everyone here gets the basic economic principle of supply and demand.

You sure about that statement?

#1617 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm glad you're a cartoonist because you don't quite get economics.

Thanks for the insult. *coughdouchebagcough* OK, now that that's over....

Quoted from metallik:

We are still a very niche market. There is a limited amout of dollars chasing pinball machines right now. If Jack and/or Stern do not get enough of those dollars per month, they go tits-up.

Why is it that no one has complained about what one pin-thing does to another pin-thing until now? When Gene made BBB, did anyone cry that this would affect Stern? When Wayne was attempting MMr, were people worried how this would affect Stern? When games get restored and sold at retail, is that taking money away from Stern? When JJP came on the scene, were there cries about JJP taking money from Stern? Is Jpop taking money from JJP & Stern!?!? When Heighway goes into production, is that taking money away from Stern, JJP, Jpop, and PPS!?!?!?!? If P3 goes into production, will that kill EVERYONE!?!?!?

It's just silly...no one EVER complained about one pin-thing THREATENING TO DESTROY another until now....the only thing it's destroyed is the price of MM originals.

Yes, this is a niche market...and this is just one game that's had lots of demand within the niche. It's not going to destroy Stern or JJP. Many in the NIB game can likely afford both....and there are plenty of Stern-haters who will buy a MMr and never would have bought a Stern anyway.

Quoted from metallik:

1000 ruby WOZs, and now 1000 MMrs. For comparison, that's more than the entire Family Guy run.

Wrong. There were ~2500 FGY's made.

#1618 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Money spent on MMR is money not spent on other, new games. $8 million is a lot of money.

You're assuming that every one of these MMR purchasers would otherwise spend that money on another "new" machine. I am getting one. If I wasn't getting this, I wouldn't be spending it on some other "new" machine.

#1619 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I simply am not convinced there is enough market for 3 companies, but will be quite happy to be proven wrong.

Wanna see what the market can do? Make 1,000 of Monster Bash, AFM, CC and BBB for $6,500 each. How many do you think will be sold?

#1620 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There were ~2500 FGY's made.

Jesus jumpin' jackrabbits, 2500?!! That's enough pinballs to destroy everything we hold dear! How did we dodge that bullet?

#1621 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Jesus jumpin' jackrabbits, 2500?!! That's enough pinballs to destroy everything we hold dear! How did we dodge that bullet?

They made more but disguised them as Shreks. Otherwise we'd be dodging a missile.

LTG : )

#1622 10 years ago

We're all gonna die aaaaaaaaaahhh!

#1623 10 years ago

You have to realize that the market has expanded ... I would guess that Stern is selling alot of machines, I also see that Jack is selling alot of machines, hopefully we sell alot of machines, and all of the other boutiques will sell more machines ... this is counter to what alot of people thought would be happening in the contracting market of years ago - so credit more/different machines (WOZ, Metallica, etc) - each catering to a 'new' set of pinball as well as 'theme' fans. Also, I think there is alot of speculation out there, especially for boutique games, if someone can make some money of limited 'things' then they are buyers as well.

Attendence at pinball shows is up drammatically for most shows last year, hopefully a trend that continues. We see alot of 'new' pinball people in these shows, as well as the game manufacturers reaching out to more/new people (good). So, the combination of this increases the people who want a pinball machine. How long that lasts is anyones guess.

Also competition makes everything better, more features, more differentiation, more attention to the customer, etc.

So, all in all, a 'healthier' market than most people probably expected ...

rick

#1624 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Also competition makes everything better, more features, more differentiation, more attention to the customer, etc.

So, all in all, a 'healthier' market than most people probably expected

Yeah baby! Bring it!
Pinball is dead, long live Pinball!

#1625 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You can't really just say this like it's fact. Sure, getting it looking and playing like the original is what Rick is aiming for - but it's not just a given that it comes out that way. Almost everyone would still like to see pictures/video of the actual new build.

Sure I can.

#1626 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

You have to realize that the market has expanded ... I would guess that Stern is selling alot of machines, I also see that Jack is selling alot of machines, hopefully we sell alot of machines, and all of the other boutiques will sell more machines ...

I don't mean to derail this conversation, but the elephant in the room is, if the market is expanding, not contracting, and prices are going up faster than inflation, materials cost, and labor, then is it just people's pockets being lined? I guess charge what the market will bear, and some people would say why not, but it's a little hard to stomach for the rest of us.

That's directed at Stern, JJP, anyone, not just this MMR project. Maybe I'm missing something, I don't have all the pieces obviously, but that's sure what it looks like.

#1627 10 years ago

The Shamwow costs Vince just .34 cents landed in the USA, and he sells them for $20.

He also test marketed them at $15 and $25, but $20 was the highest number that most consumers would pay.

Is he lining his pockets, or providing you a nice towel to soak up your wine spills?

Vince.jpgVince.jpg
#1628 10 years ago

vid ... you blew my chance to surprise everyone with our MM Translite Shamwows ...

#1629 10 years ago

He's just a spokesman

#1630 10 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

He's just a spokesman

His day job is fighting scientologists and making horrible movies!

#1631 10 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

He's just a spokesman

No, he really owns the company.

#1632 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

From my understanding, there will be a color LCD installed from the factory, with a software update later that will make it full color.

I think we are trying to get an official answer to this question.

#1633 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I think we are trying to get an official answer to this question.

Already been answered. Game is coming with an LCD that can change to any monochrome color you want - but since it's already a color LCD, when they figure out how they're going to do the colorization - it can be applied with a software update.

#1634 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The Shamwow costs Vince just .34 cents landed in the USA, and he sells them for $20.
He also test marketed them at $15 and $25, but $20 was the highest number that most consumers would pay.
Is he lining his pockets, or providing you a nice towel to soak up your wine spills?

Hey, I've been selling my Shadow translite in the forums. I won't lie, I'm selling it for more than it costs me to make. I don't mind people making a profit on their work. I'm not gonna quit my day job or anything, but I feel like I was compensated for all the time I spent on it.

I just wonder, if you look at the prices of NIB Sterns over the last say decade, and track them against costs, inflation, labor etc, it doesn't really add up. I just figured the market was contracting and prices were going up to compensate. Maybe though we're all just getting tested for fleecing. Looking to see what the $25 is. And really, I blame Jack for that more than Gary.

Anyways, it is what it is, free market blah blah. Part of it is just sour grapes on my part, who wants the thing you like to cost more? But more than that I worry we're getting to the point where the hobby just can't survive. We'll see I guess!

(To be clear, no hate at Rick, he can charge whatever he likes, obviously he picked a price that people are still lining up for.)

#1635 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'd like to see some.. any kind of proof for this claim. This is a small market, and the entrance of a 3rd producer of new product radically changes things, especially when his R&D budget is significantly less than the others

What you are trying to say is... unless MMR *GROWS* the market.. it cannibalizes revenue from Stern/JJP.

I find it very unlikely that a remake that sold out in a day did anything to grow the market - but rather sucked a lot of money out of it for the next 12-24months. The game was not marketed outside the established community, and didn't have a chance to be bought outside the community. Hence, it's all money from the existing market. I doubt MMR standard will bring operators out of hibernation give the game's price point.

Anyone who thinks MMR has no impact on Stern/etc needs to look at who is buying the game... it's the existing customers of the other vendors. The existence of MMR didn't boost everyone's incomes.. so everyone is fighting for the same dollars.

#1636 10 years ago

I am getting and MMRLE and I decided to pass on the STLE as a result. There is just so much money I can spend on pins in a year and stay married. I will look for an HUO STLE in a year or maybe there will still be NIB's available.

#1637 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Exactly... why tie your money up for a long period of time just to instantly lose a grand? Once you pop the top and put your first plays on it you just burned a grand. Plus they aren't rare in the least so you'll see plenty changing hands once released. And unlike the originals there is little hope of getting your money back with these. That's just the hard facts.

Okay already we get it you don't like that they are remaking one of the best pins ever and that people are actually buying it. Not to mention you won't be able to flip it. Why do you insist on continually raining on the parade of those that want the pin? Your concerns sarcastic remarks and dislike are well documented. Just let it go man.

I'd rather have a NIB Remake than pay more for a 20 year old pin that is a cold hard fact.

Quoted from PPS:

Yes, we will be at TPF with some proto's at least, and then at PAGG for sure. The theme of TPF is Medieval Madness (done before anyone knew about the mmr), so we will have a presence there.

Awesome Ill be at PAGG can't wait!!!

#1638 10 years ago

I wish success in bringing any great game from the 90's era back to today's market. Hope to have one of these someday when a big enough room allows it. I just wish the newer games being made today pulled me in like the older ones. The more the merrier!

#1639 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why is it that no one has complained about what one pin-thing does to another pin-thing until now? When Gene made BBB, did anyone cry that this would affect Stern? When Wayne was attempting MMr, were people worried how this would affect Stern? When games get restored and sold at retail, is that taking money away from Stern?

BBB was only 150 units (expanded to 180-something) vs unlimited MMstd and 1K LEs, most people never took Wayne seriously, and none of the restorers have the capability to put out games like a proper factory does.

To the rest: as I said (do you guys read beyond the first sentence?) .. I do hope Rick is right, I am wrong, and that the market has expanded enough to accommodate everyone. We won't know for a while if it has. You can't say with a straight face, however, that his announcement hasn't had any effect on Stern or JJP's sales. You simply don't suck $8M+ out of a niche market and not have any impact on the current manufacturers, even if it's only one or two people. Hopefully it really is only a few.

I was there when innovative new technology (Pinball 2000) died an early death mostly due to perceived lack of demand, and then we had to suffer through crap like Striker Extreme and Stern Harley for a couple years. That sucked and I'd prefer not to repeat it. That's the only reason I'm pointing this out.

#1640 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

BBB was only 150 units (expanded to 180-something) vs unlimited MMstd and 1K LEs, most people never took Wayne seriously, and none of the restorers have the capability to put out games like a proper factory does.
To the rest: as I said (do you guys read beyond the first sentence?) .. I do hope Rick is right, I am wrong, and that the market has expanded enough to accommodate everyone. We won't know for a while if it has. You can't say with a straight face, however, that his announcement hasn't had any effect on Stern or JJP's sales. You simply don't suck $8M+ out of a niche market and not have any impact on the current manufacturers, even if it's only one or two people. Hopefully it really is only a few.
I was there when innovative new technology (Pinball 2000) died an early death mostly due to perceived lack of demand, and then we had to suffer through crap like Striker Extreme and Stern Harley for a couple years. That sucked and I'd prefer not to repeat it. That's the only reason I'm pointing this out.

i believe it is ok that there's more manufactures out there and it has an impact to stern. honestly, i'd rather stern only release 2 unbelievably awesome mind-blowing innovative must-have games a year, instead of a ton of rushed incomplete stuff.

#1641 10 years ago

Metalik why do you care so much? Just do what yo say is important and go buy new games with unfinished code or sort of finished code. If you really believe what you say go buy those new games. Some of us were not in the hobbie in 97 or did not have the funds in our twenties do buy a pinball machine. You keep repeating yourself like a broken record.

Your not changing anyone's mind who got burned by Stern (Metallica shitty quality and code)or JJP(pick your poison ,two Le models, delays ect). Rick was a gentleman to work with and has a sense of humor it seems. New or old pinball is pinball, buy what makes you happy but this is a thread for mm updates. I could care less that you think the new games are the bomb, still pop bumpers, targets,bash toys with little to know innovation. In the end good game is a good game releases in the nineties or remade now.

#1642 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Rick was a gentleman to work with and has a sense of humor it seems.

Rick has a great sense of humor. Kind of laid back and sneaks up on you. I was reminded of this a couple days ago.

LTG : )

#1643 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

You keep repeating yourself like a broken record.
Your not changing anyone's mind who got burned by Stern(Metallica shitty quality and code)or JJP(pick your poison ,two Le models, delays ect).

I keep repeating myself because you still don't get it. I'm not trying to "change anyone's mind." My first post clearly stated that Rick should not stop the project. Rick basically asked "what could go wrong" and asked for perspectives, and I provided one explaining just what might go wrong. Enter the reading-comprehension-challenged peanut gallery of pinside MM fans going off on a tangent thinking I want to derail the project, when I clearly never wrote any such thing. More "experts" insisting there will be no impact whatsoever, yet just a few posts above an MMr was chosen over STLE. I am not cheering any 'side' - I hope they all succeed. Unfortunately, it appears to be impossible to conduct intelligent debate on manufacturers or the market without people freaking out on pinside.

#1644 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I keep repeating myself because you still don't get it. I'm not trying to "change anyone's mind." My first post clearly stated that Rick should not stop the project. Rick basically asked "what could go wrong" and asked for perspectives, and I provided one explaining just what might go wrong. Enter the reading-comprehension-challenged peanut gallery of pinside MM fans going off on a tangent thinking I want to derail the project, when I clearly never wrote any such thing. More "experts" insisting there will be no impact whatsoever, yet just a few posts above an MMr was chosen over STLE. I am not cheering any 'side' - I hope they all succeed. Unfortunately, it appears to be impossible to conduct intelligent debate on manufacturers or the market without people freaking out on pinside.

Sorry but I think a guy who is not interested in buying the machine making a dozen posts in a thread for official updates on that machine is pretty much the definition of derailing. It'd be annoying even without your penchant for slinging insults.

#1645 10 years ago

Here is my perspective from a new person to the hobby. I have recently gotten into pinball (1st post). A big part of my diving in head first is by playing MM at SS Billiards. More great games equal a greater chance to bring more people into the hobby. Bringing a friend to play MMR on game night has a greater chance of a convert than a lesser game, especially if the theme appeals to him/her like MM did to me.

Also, after 3, 5 or 10 remakes, who is to say that PPS doesn't say "Hey we are doing pretty good, let's try a new original game." Perhaps we'll even see a Scared Stiffer or a new game where you play as the King of Payne and capture the princess, save the dragon, and reign horror on your peasants!

Even if the remakes caused a manufacturer to go out of business (very unlikely), then that frees up money to support the boutique market which would then grow even faster and likely with more unique layouts. I agree the invisible hand is at work and I welcome PPS!

#1646 10 years ago

If Stern is unable to finish code for games such as XM which they took our money for, I hope they see a steep decline in sales secondary to PPS or JJP or other makers, it might make someone at Stern realize we are entitle to a fully coded game.

If they want to survive (Stern), don't worry about PPS, worry about your own games and hopefully if you finish games code and innovate beyond single color DMD, than people will support them.

I do believe $8m+ is being taken out of the pinball circulation that might have gone to $7800 Stern LEs or $14000 MM (old) causing old games to be sold lower as well as new games being passed on.

#1647 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Sorry but I think a guy who is not interested in buying the machine making a dozen posts in a thread for official updates on that machine is pretty much the definition of derailing. It'd be annoying even without your penchant for slinging insults.

The reading comprehension comments are not insults, they're fact. Obviously you STILL have not read or comprehended my posts because I stated we have an MMr on order. Obviously we have an interest in buying it if one is on order.

What the hell has happened to intelligence on pinside?

#1648 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Dude, this is the interwebz, not Harvard.
633691432126919610-stupidpeople.jpg633691432126919610-stupidpeople.jpg
stupid-people.jpgstupid-people.jpg

However at the end of the day, it's still just pinball. Don't sweat it and go toss some balls around.

#1649 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

you signed up?

i hope calling everyone stupid really helps with your own ego issues. also sorry i forgot about your weird plan to buy MMR and flip either it or your original MM, but that doesn't change the fact that your assertion that less competition is better for the hobby makes no sense.

#1650 10 years ago

th-77.jpegth-77.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,463 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 110.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-pps-and-overall-update-official-pps-oct-21-2013/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.