Topic Stats

• 608 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 49 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SeriousYahoo.jpeg
n_27032_4.jpg
th-697.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
MMr at Expo.jpg
th-4.jpeg
th-1-239.jpeg
mmrpfwip.jpg
image-357.jpg
image-768.jpg
th-222.jpeg
image-865.jpg
image-207.jpg
image.jpg
Mirco:CGC.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Peopleman:

had long lines with people ooing ahhing alot.

Lol! Please don't over do it!

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

and DMDs will be fully colorized….well one can wish.

ooohhhhh, aaahhhhh!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Jeez Tony...Sour grapes much? I know MMR impacts your business in some ways. However you need to remain professional. I certainly would think twice about buying something from you given your recent comments and criticisms no matter how perfect your stuff is. Accept that the remakes are going to happen and move along. There are still plenty of people who will buy $8000.00 Earthshakers and other HEP's. Your target market is not going away anytime soon.

Impacts my business? I'm in the self storage business so not sure how in the world MMr would affect that.

If you have to think twice about buying a pin from me because of my comments and criticisms here on Pinside than I would rather not sell a pin to you to be honest...

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You're the Royals, MMr is Bumgarner...

I am Royalty and MMr is a Bum Game... is that what you just said? See we do agree!

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

This one, I don't so much agree with. His 8k ES is already down to $7500, he couldn't sell it for 8k. 2k by Christmas!

Wow, you're starting to scare me... I have plenty of fans but you know too much about me. You're getting close to 'stalker' level! My blinds will be up tonight if you want to take a peek!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Speaking of stalkers, I think Rick should be a little worried. You seem to have an obsession with PPS/MMR since you pop up in every single MMR thread.
I actually feel bad for the OP since I believe he sincerely wanted to have one thread on all of pinside that could be just positive discussion about MMR. As soon as I saw your name, I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I think you (and a few others) just overreact. I simply poked fun at Peopleman's post cuz I figured it was another bogus post. Seems like a lot of those in the MMr threads lately… I must've been correct because his account is now frozen. My innocent comment targeted at Peopleman gets crazy reactions from some of the typical overreacting guys. I just play along.

Let the positive discussion continue!

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

How about us patient folks waiting for well deserved refunds? Do you hope they come too?

No, you guys don't count...

1 month later
#122 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

There is a difference. I wouldn't call it big and I would call the original far from perfect.
Something so obvious shouldn't be an issue.

Quoted from RobT:

I can't believe that you don't see that.

He's sees it. He just doesn't want to see it… trying hard to pretend its not there.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Kind of strange from the people that made the original playfields????

Remakes… you get what you pay for. You just can't beat original…

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It's been a while since you've been a dick, welcome back!

Quoted from jalpert:

Report me to a mod if you have a problem with it...

No problem with it at all… its a forum, say what you feel! Some of us can take it!

1 week later
#181 5 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

MMr is being built at the Stern factory.Is this correct?

No, not correct… just a few MMr cabinets lying around. Nothing being built at Stern factory right now expect Stern pins.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I should have listened to Teekee's posts

Man, if I had a dollar for every time I heard this…

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from herg:

...I'd buy myself a happy meal.

yes but what would you do with the other few grand?

#203 4 years ago

333117-i.jpg

Quoted from labnip:

I have a positive MMR update for today to share...
...got my MMRLE Topper

That thing will be sitting around doing nothing except collecting a lot of dust… unless you put it on an original of course. Very cool though!

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

You must be the only one that believes what you type. It's real old.

No, the real problem is that some of you believe everything that Rick types… One of these times a PPS update will actually come to fruition.

Many months ago when I said no one would see their MMr until early 2015 I was lambasted… how ya like me now?

If you want a REAL MMr update: 1-800-TEEKEE1

1 week later
#215 4 years ago

(time to revive this thread)

Good News! I have a positive update! Production of MMr to begin around mid January 2015... so we're being told.

Some of you should have your MMr by February 2015... so we think from what we're being told.

Hope it all works out... the sooner you guys get your $8000 MMr's the sooner the smart guys will get their $6000 HUO MMr's.

Positives all around and Happy New Year!

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from Pablito:

Teekee, how about you give us MMR buyers a break and go find a new car lot to stand out front of. Think about it...you will have a new "idiot" to laugh at every time a new car drives off the lot. You could even make a sign saying something like "Driving past this line means you lose 20%". And those guys will be much more pleasurable to laugh at because they will be losing so much more than pinball players. Oh the excitement!

Please stay positive... this is for positive MMr updates only. Thank You.

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

the mods are too stupid to pick up on sarcasm

Wow, why would you say this in a POSITIVE thread like this? The mods do a wonderful job and I can only hope you begin to see this at some point soon…

I hope your New Year is a happy and POSITIVE one!

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigclock:

That's great news! So if the new MMR LE will be going for $6,000? Then the old original MM will be around $4,000 that's awesome thanks for the update on pricing Teekee!

See, that's the way you stay positive! Thanks for that HondaNut… I see you made up another new account. You misspelled your name though. You should have left the 'L' out and that would have fit you nicely.

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowhyt:

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you as well! Hopefully this new year you will grow a set of balls and come out from behind that keyboard you've been hiding behind… doubt it though.

Quoted from Snowhyt:

Hope your remake wish will be granted soon.

Yes, the $6000 HUO MM remake will be granted soon!

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Well...as Clint would say..."A man has to know his limitations."

Correction: "Man's got to know his limitations"

His vocabulary not always A1…

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I can't speak for the other 999 guys (le) buyers

No such thing… closer to 600 or so.

Quoted from whitey:

MMR Huo for 6k ?

Sure, why not. We've already seen several NIB MMr's sell for $7500 and one that I know of for $7200 shipped.

Quoted from whitey:

but anyways
Happy New Year to mmr buyers ,and to Rick @ planatary pinball !

That seems selfish… I say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowhyt:

And the sooner AFM gets remade the sooner I'll find a nice original for $2500.00 and rebuild it with all those shiny new parts that your buddy Rick is going to make for me. Positively great news. Hope those MMR's get shipped soon so we can see whats next!!!

Remake AFM? That one would have to be in the $5000-$6000 range to have any chance of selling... and if it does what does that say to all you guys that spent $8000 for a MMr? kicked-nuts-record.jpg

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowhyt:

I think it says about the same thing to current owners of AFM when they take a 3 to 4 thousand dollar hit as soon as the announcement for AFMr is announced.

Better sell yours now while you can still get a decent buck for it.

Remakes are throwaways... use 'em and toss 'em. The originals will always have that collectible value built in. They will come back when this remake fade goes by the wayside.

You missed the real point anyway...

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The originals were intended for that very purpose too.
LTG : )™

Yes but became collectible like stamps, cars, comic books, etc. Nothing unusual about that… happens to original items all the time.

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowhyt:

Yup and the market top for originals is over. Like I said before the originals will likely always command a premium over a remake. Moving forward there is going to be less demand for any original that will be remade.

Yep, I agree...

Quoted from Snowhyt:

If you think present values on newer games will hold talk to the woodrail guys.

Who thinks this? You obviously haven't been paying attention…

#268 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkhermans:

Fully restored ones we had to pay +7000usd for them. Since the news of a AFM Re i have never seen so many ppl selling there AFM (mainly from Germany) (restored ones and not restored ones) Even for sale for a couple of weeks and after several price reductions; when 1 year back they were sold after 1 or a few days... good or bad condition didnt matter.
So for me AFM re mostly welcome...

If you can already buy an original AFM fully restored for $7000 why would you buy a remake for about the same? Makes no sense… MMr only made sense because fully restored MM's were in the 15-17k range. No other title makes sense to remake unless the cost is much less than MMr…

Quoted from dirkhermans:

But still there are ppl whom want an original one fully restored and willing to pay +9000usd but these ppl are getting less these days

That's why it makes sense more than ever to buy original versus remake. Both are close to the same price now. The original has already taken the hit so you can buy one today and pretty much be at market. You buy your NIB MMr and you've yet to take the hit… once opened and played its just aother $6000-$6500 HUO remake.

#272 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I have a 2014 HEP AFM, and if you think you can get it for anywhere even close to 7 k you are greatly misled.

Who the hell said anything about HEP AFM's? The guy above mentioned he could get $7000 restored AFM's... nothing about HEP was mentioned.

I own seven HEP titles at this time and have owned several others… I know plenty about HEP restored pins. You need to pay attention a little more...

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Is that not a restored AFM?

No...

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Only one for sale on PS is $8500, not restored. Show me some ads for a restored AFM for 7 k and maybe I'd agree, but I certainly haven't seen any.

Like I said, you're not paying attention. I was not the one that said it... please read above. I was responding to the guy from Belgium who mentioned it.

Restored AFM's have sold plenty of times in the $8000 range. Not HEP's just restored.

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I quoted what you said. Even the PS value is between $7580 and $8820, although I'm sure you know better. We actually seem to have quite similar taste, I just think you are off on a lot of your bullshit pricing. You may be right, I may not pay enough attention to your pompous ass, on purpose.

Bullshit pricing? Really? Let me know what's bullshit and give me your pricing. I would really enjoy hearing this!

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

So much for being positive...

Keeping it positive was a joke to begin with. This is Pinside. It's hard enough just trying to keep it real!

#284 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I think I already have.

You win!

I'm starting to understand how PPS might be able to sell AFRr at $8000!

#287 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Crap! Never thought you would give in that easy. Ruined my whole day.

Continuing to argue with someone who just doesn't have a clue… Just not worth it.

#298 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

would like to hear from a moderator why teekee is allowed to post in this thread when all he's doing is being negative / trolling, it's his entire purpose here. (tried using the report feature but no action was taken as far as i know)

What a whiner… grow up. Report me… lol, report this! Hope you can make it in the real world someday.

Post edited by moderator: ejected from thread

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Boards
PinSound
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
€ 9.10

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside