mmrpfwip.jpg
image-357.jpg
image-768.jpg
th-222.jpeg
image-865.jpg
image-207.jpg
image.jpg
Mirco:CGC.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

There is a difference. I wouldn't call it big and I would call the original far from perfect.

The difference between those two is huge and obvious.

I can't believe that you don't see that.

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The original is messed up, the repo was further off. No, I don't see a big difference between screwed up and 1/8" more screwed up.

That's because you have your MMr owner goggles on.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinzrule:

That's hilarious!!!!

Hi HondaNut!

#158 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Not necessarily true that decent alignment at the top means it's lined up perfectly at the bottom. It's just not true

As weird as it sounds, this is definitely true.

1 month later
#520 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

How does someone not get that posting that will just choke up any more information. Yay you leaked a pic . Enjoy it since they will now clamp down even more . Doh!

That's just them being dumb. It's not going to do them any good to "just clamp down more". How would that help them get people excited and sell more games? It doesn't.

Not posting pics of MMr on the line on Pinside is a complete slap in the face to the members here.

I can't even fathom how people think that this is perfectly fine and acceptable behavior. It's beyond absurd. But I guess when people have invested money in the pin, they have to think everything about it and the company selling it are cool and can do no wrong.

It's amazing to me that someone who posts pics of MMr actually on the line (I.e. POSITIVE UPDATE!) gets a bunch of thumbs downs for doing so.

#545 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

But no one slapped you, or anyone else on Pinside, in the face. Is Stern slapping you in the face when they put pics on Facebook or their own website instead of here? Of course not. They're at least realistic enough to realize that once they put pics online, they lose control over where the pics end up. But the fact that Rick chooses to post on Pinside doesn't obligate him to use Pinside to deliver official updates on his product.

First of all, the difference is obvious. Stern doesn't post here. PPS does. Stern doesn't use Pinside to market their products. PPS does.

So how could Stern posting pics on their own website or social media but not here be compared to what PPS does?

As for Rick being "obligated" to post here for "official updates" nobody ever said he was obligated. The point is simply that it's stupid not to post pictures of MMr on the assembly line as it's the best possible news that the project has seen so far.

It makes zero sense to not post pictures here...and worse yet...tell people to remove them when they are. It's rather mind boggling to me actually.

As a friend told me via PM, only PPS could snatch defeat from the jaws of a PR victory like fresh MMRs rolling off the production line at Stern!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-positive-updates?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.