Topic Stats

• 608 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 49 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SeriousYahoo.jpeg
n_27032_4.jpg
th-697.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
MMr at Expo.jpg
th-4.jpeg
th-1-239.jpeg
mmrpfwip.jpg
image-357.jpg
image-768.jpg
th-222.jpeg
image-865.jpg
image-207.jpg
image.jpg
Mirco:CGC.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckymoey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Guessing next machine will go smoother.

I'm assuming the UL thing is a one time hassle to get certification for the overall electronics/electrical system being used in their design? If not, hopefully it will only require a minor review of any changes. Regardless, they should be able to navigate everything smoothly the second time around as long as Stern continues to assemble the machines.

2 months later
#280 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Like I said, you're not paying attention. I was not the one that said it... please read above. I was responding to the guy from Belgium who mentioned it.
Restored AFM's have sold plenty of times in the $8000 range. Not HEP's just restored.

If non-HEP restorations are going for $7-8k, then why is it unrealistic that a remake would sell for about the same?

I was surprised when Rick said that the next remakes would not be offered with powder-coat. I thought they would go the Stern route of a base game for around $6k and an LE with powder coat, color DMD and maybe mirrored glass for $8k. They may not sell thousands, but I think there are plenty of buyers in this range if MMR turns out well and they don't go the preorder route.

#293 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I think Rick learned that doing an LE for a remake is nothing more than a nagging headache. He's probably going to do just one version without bling and save himself from additional BS.

Yea, I think your right, but that's a shame because doing an LE doesn't have to be a headache if you have good "project managers."

#337 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Question ? First paid first to play ??? Well I paid in full in June but distributors weren't required to forward money to PPS ? So where's that leave us ?
I probably shouldn't post this here but maybe someone has a positive answer

It would only affect your place in line for the number of games that CG/PPS has allocated for shipment to that distributor. You'd need to call your distributor to find out more.

#358 4 years ago

We will ultimately get a great game, but I'm sorry these repeated delays are amateur. They've had over 6 months from the transformer delay to iron out the bugs. By this point, they should be paranoid about what could go wrong and be verifying the quality of parts on in-coming inspection and on assembly testing. CG is obviously in over their head and Stern is helping to pull it together.

2 weeks later
#498 4 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Holograms for what? Maybe I missed something earlier. Is this a hologram for cftbl?
Ck

It's just the licensing sticker to show that it's an approved product that meets B/W standards. After the journey to get to this point it kinda seems like a ribbon cutting ceremony.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckymoey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside