Topic Stats

• 608 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 49 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SeriousYahoo.jpeg
n_27032_4.jpg
th-697.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
MMr at Expo.jpg
th-4.jpeg
th-1-239.jpeg
mmrpfwip.jpg
image-357.jpg
image-768.jpg
th-222.jpeg
image-865.jpg
image-207.jpg
image.jpg
Mirco:CGC.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

I also hoped you had some positive news, nevertheless a good and worthy thread. Let's get some reviews of the MMr at Logans here

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think the delay can only be good. More time for the prototypes to be out in the wild and fine tuning can be done. As long as its 1st qtr 15 ill be happy.

I have mixed feeling. On one hand I see the benefit of getting things perfected to the max, on the other hand I'd like to get my hands on it already. Hard to have the patience for the UL testing to be finished, the more I read about it the more worried I get it'll take a while still before it's finished.
Still, I'd rather take a perfect game a bit later than half baked now. My glass is half full

1 week later
#65 5 years ago

Today's news were very positive, UL approval was granted and production should start in a couple of weeks

2 weeks later
#85 5 years ago

Yesterdays update was positive, I'm going to guess that production line will start running on Wednesday.

1 month later
#332 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I got an email from Jack this morning - the word is that they have all the parts at Stern now and they'll build the first batch of 250 before Stern moves in February. My game is in that batch. So - I think shipment in February seems like an actual reality at this point.

Did anyone else get a letter or has anyone heard anything from other distributors?

I ordered from Twisted Pins and they've been awfully quite lately, I hope they are on this like no tomorrow

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Question ? First paid first to play ??? Well I paid in full in June but distributors weren't required to forward money to PPS ? So where's that leave us ?
I probably shouldn't post this here but maybe someone has a positive answer

I believe it leaves us (I prepaid to a distributor last summer too) in the 'idiot category', if my memory serves me correctly and 'first pay, first play' only applies to people who ordered from PPS

1 week later
#390 4 years ago

I seriously doubt anyone sat on parts for months while the UL approval was ongoing. They probably selected the parts and vendors, but didn't actually place the order until last minute. No company wants to tie money down for period of time

3 weeks later
#574 4 years ago

Played MMR at Logan's today, it was great and seems to be pretty durable. I'm thinking it's got a few thousand plays and it looked much better than the new Sterns on location.

Since there have been very few positive updates lately, had to have a positive first hand experience to make the wait tolerable
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/visited-chicago-and-logans-played-mmr

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 26.50
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside