Topic Stats

• 608 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 49 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SeriousYahoo.jpeg
n_27032_4.jpg
th-697.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
MMr at Expo.jpg
th-4.jpeg
th-1-239.jpeg
mmrpfwip.jpg
image-357.jpg
image-768.jpg
th-222.jpeg
image-865.jpg
image-207.jpg
image.jpg
Mirco:CGC.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

ooohhhhh, aaahhhhh!

There's the positivity!

1 month later
#121 5 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

Here's what I'm worried about - now granted the file name is "PreProPF" but I would be furious if my machines playfield wasn't aligned properly.

Good catch. I'm far from an expert on playfield printing and pinball production so maybe funky alignment of this kind is somehow unavoidable. But I'd be upset if a game I spend $8k on came in looking less than perfect. Hopefully not an issue in the production games.

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Rick posted a thorough response addressing this issue on the MMR forum. Keep calm and carry on folks.

Sounds like Stern is doing a final QA/QC before installing playfields, but that there's going to be some degree of variation in alignment due to the screen printing process CGC is using.

#165 5 years ago

Love it!

Quoted from mrclean:

my patients are running thin at this point

How is this bad news (unless you're Jenny Craig)?

1 month later
#334 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Did anyone else get a letter or has anyone heard anything from other distributors?
I ordered from Twisted Pins and they've been awfully quite lately, I hope they are on this like no tomorrow

RareHero says about that he wrote Jack and got a personal response back, so it wasn't a mass-email.

1 week later
#426 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Sounds like you just got ripped off for $2k. MSRP for LE & Standard is the same. The idea is/was once the 1000 LEs were sold any remaining buyers could still buy a Standard for the same price.

He was misinformed, but how did he get ripped off? Sounds like he should be psyched since he thought he was making a tough choice, but since he wants a NIB MMR, it was actually a pretty easy one. He gets the game sooner than later, it has all the LE features, and instead of a $2k difference it's only the difference between the $8k MSRP and whatever street price for the Standard ends up at.

[EDIT: Oh, I maybe see what happened -- I'm assuming he paid $8k but was told the Standard will be $6k, and you're assuming he paid $10k and was told that's MSRP, while the Standard will go for $8k. Hopefully he comes back to clarify, as now I'm curious!]

#430 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i'll sell my MMRLE NIB (shipping in continental US) for $12,000.00 USD
sexy black trim option. i'll even toss in coin mechs.

Toss in an even 1,500 coin mechs and you've yourself got a deal!

2 weeks later
#526 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's just them being dumb. It's not going to do them any good to "just clamp down more". How would that help them get people excited and sell more games? It doesn't.
Not posting pics of MMr on the line on Pinside is a complete slap in the face to the members here.
I can't even fathom how people think that this is perfectly fine and acceptable behavior. It's beyond absurd. But I guess when people have invested money in the pin, they have to think everything about it and the company selling it are cool and can do no wrong.
It's amazing to me that someone who posts pics of MMr actually on the line (I.e. POSITIVE UPDATE!) gets a bunch of thumbs downs for doing so.

It is silly of Rick to expect that pictures he posts of a new pinball machine won't make their way onto Pinside. And even sillier for him to get offended when it happens and post about it on Pinside. Another in a series of bad PR moves, and I completely agree with everyone that has advised him to hire someone to handle PR for PPS.

But no one slapped you, or anyone else on Pinside, in the face. Is Stern slapping you in the face when they put pics on Facebook or their own website instead of here? Of course not. They're at least realistic enough to realize that once they put pics online, they lose control over where the pics end up. But the fact that Rick chooses to post on Pinside doesn't obligate him to use Pinside to deliver official updates on his product.

#533 4 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Noone does positivity better than Odin.......

Didn't you hear? O-din tork his ball and went home.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Montreal
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
€ 3.70
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
€ 9.10
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 89.99
$ 209.00
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside