mmrpfwip.jpg
image-357.jpg
image-768.jpg
th-222.jpeg
image-865.jpg
image-207.jpg
image.jpg
Mirco:CGC.png
There are 608 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Not that I've ever put a quarter through my games ever but you have to laugh at the irony if that's the case. I'm so fatigued and burned out on this that jfh doesn't even bother me anymore.

It's always hard when you come to the realization that someone you thought was clueless was actually right.

If you don't get a coin box with your game, send me a PM. I'll send you a coin box and coin mechs to go with it so you won't have to deal with the potential irony you mention.

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It's always hard when you come to the realization that someone you thought was clueless was actually right.
If you don't get a coin box with your game, send me a PM. I'll send you a coin box and coin mechs to go with it so you won't have to deal with the potential irony you mention.

JFH, looks like you can't read between the lines....this topic was created with the purpose of NOT having you around (please refer to title).... you should create your own negative MMr news topic and have fun with the 5 guys following you. I would even look around from time to time out of curiosity, to see how you guys are doing with your trolling....

#203 9 years ago

333117-i.jpg333117-i.jpg

Quoted from labnip:

I have a positive MMR update for today to share...
...got my MMRLE Topper

That thing will be sitting around doing nothing except collecting a lot of dust… unless you put it on an original of course. Very cool though!

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

JFH, looks like you can't read between the lines....

Trust me, I can and do. Jabs from others don't faze me, but I'm happy to play along with those that think they have an impact.

I can't help it if there aren't any positive updates on MMR to report, but if S37VEN might be bothered by the irony of coin box with no coin mechs, I'm happy to ensure that doesn't become an issue for him.

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That thing will be sitting around doing nothing except collecting a lot of dust… unless you put it on an original of course. Very cool though!

333117-i.jpg 41 KB

You only wish teekee. You must be the only one that believes what you type. It's real old.

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

You must be the only one that believes what you type. It's real old.

No, the real problem is that some of you believe everything that Rick types… One of these times a PPS update will actually come to fruition.

Many months ago when I said no one would see their MMr until early 2015 I was lambasted… how ya like me now?

If you want a REAL MMr update: 1-800-TEEKEE1

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

333117-i.jpg 41 KB

hehehe...
i'm going to plug it into my Super Mario Bros pin for a while.
there's an interactive castle in the SMB playfield too

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hehehe...
i'm going to plug it into my Super Mario Bros pin for a while.
there's an interactive castle in the SMB playfield too

You have to remember, labnip is the guy who owns the fancy AFM topper which a least for one picture was perched upon his TRONLE.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

You have to remember, labnip is the guy who owns the fancy AFM topper which a least for one picture was perched upon his TRONLE.

I thought AFM stood for Attack From Mcp (master control program)

mcp-sark-1.pngmcp-sark-1.png

#210 9 years ago

Maybe it's time to get this thread going again:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-fan-club-members-only

I'll start.

Quoted from chuck1972:

JFH, looks like you can't read between the lines....this topic was created with the purpose of NOT having you around (please refer to title).... you should create your own negative MMr news topic and have fun with the 5 guys following you. I would even look around from time to time out of curiosity, to see how you guys are doing with your trolling....

1 week later
#211 9 years ago

With some of you hunting for toppers...
http://tilttopper.webs.com/

MM_Topper2.JPGMM_Topper2.JPG

MM_Full2.JPGMM_Full2.JPG
#212 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Man, if I had a dollar for every time I heard this…

What're you up to? About a buck and change?

#213 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgWell I would like to wish all my fellow MMRLE owners a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Well I would like to wish all my fellow MMRLE owners a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Merry Christmas to you !

image.jpg 40 KB

#215 9 years ago

(time to revive this thread)

Good News! I have a positive update! Production of MMr to begin around mid January 2015... so we're being told.

Some of you should have your MMr by February 2015... so we think from what we're being told.

Hope it all works out... the sooner you guys get your $8000 MMr's the sooner the smart guys will get their $6000 HUO MMr's.

Positives all around and Happy New Year!

#216 9 years ago

From the PPS board:

"Update from Stern/CGC Monday call 12/29
Production line is ready to go (from Stern)
All parts are in to Stern - Stern is receiving and confirming, spot testing, etc (from Stern)
Packaging is ready to go - tested, etc (from CGC)
Stern is confirming that all parts are in their inventory and ready to go - this should be Weds (+/- based on Holiday) (from Stern)
Then 3-5 days to load production line (from Stern)
Current startup date is January 12 which is based on all steps completing on time, no rejects, etc. (from Stern) and will ramp up."

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Good News! I have a positive update! Production of MMr to begin around mid January 2015... so we're being told.
Some of you should have your MMr by February 2015... so we think from what we're being told.
Hope it all works out... the sooner you guys get your $8000 MMr's the sooner the smart guys will get their $6000 HUO MMr's.

Teekee, how about you give us MMR buyers a break and go find a new car lot to stand out front of. Think about it...you will have a new "idiot" to laugh at every time a new car drives off the lot. You could even make a sign saying something like "Driving past this line means you lose 20%". And those guys will be much more pleasurable to laugh at because they will be losing so much more than pinball players. Oh the excitement!

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from Pablito:

Teekee, how about you give us MMR buyers a break and go find a new car lot to stand out front of. Think about it...you will have a new "idiot" to laugh at every time a new car drives off the lot. You could even make a sign saying something like "Driving past this line means you lose 20%". And those guys will be much more pleasurable to laugh at because they will be losing so much more than pinball players. Oh the excitement!

Please stay positive... this is for positive MMr updates only. Thank You.

#219 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Please stay positive... this is for positive MMr updates only. Thank You.

you're still just blatantly trolling. i guess you think the mods are too stupid to pick up on sarcasm? carry on please.

#220 9 years ago

I'm positive that teekee has the best avatars. Followed by odin for a close second. Long live Clint Eastwood! Lol

#221 9 years ago

clint Eastwood cigar.gifclint Eastwood cigar.gif
#222 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

the mods are too stupid to pick up on sarcasm

Wow, why would you say this in a POSITIVE thread like this? The mods do a wonderful job and I can only hope you begin to see this at some point soon…

I hope your New Year is a happy and POSITIVE one!

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That's great news! So if the new MMR LE will be going for $6,000? Then the old original MM will be around $4,000 that's awesome thanks for the update on pricing Teekee!

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigclock:

That's great news! So if the new MMR LE will be going for $6,000? Then the old original MM will be around $4,000 that's awesome thanks for the update on pricing Teekee!

See, that's the way you stay positive! Thanks for that HondaNut… I see you made up another new account. You misspelled your name though. You should have left the 'L' out and that would have fit you nicely.

#225 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

See, that's the way you stay positive! Thanks for that HondaNut… I see you made up another new account. You misspelled your name though. You should have left the 'L' out and that would have fit you nicely.

Yea that's what your mom calls me without the "L" hahahhahaha

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Come on guys give teekee a break. I'm positive the poor fellow knows his days as a flipper are numbered. Stern has already hammered him with vault editions. MMR has deflated the value of original MM. The threat of BBB being remade has produced a bunch of for sale listing from folks trying to bail while the price is still high. So as more titles are released teekee will be unable to flip once rare games easily. Sure HEP and other restorations will likely bring a premium compared to remakes. Unfortunately teekee has no skills and can add no value to the games he sells. His market is shrinking. Sorry Teek just the facts.

I'm positive MMR and later remakes will make a lot of collectors happy to own pins they once could only wish they could own.

Happy New Year!!!! & Hope your remake wish will be granted soon.

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowhyt:

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you as well! Hopefully this new year you will grow a set of balls and come out from behind that keyboard you've been hiding behind… doubt it though.

Quoted from Snowhyt:

Hope your remake wish will be granted soon.

Yes, the $6000 HUO MM remake will be granted soon!

#229 9 years ago

Positive thread, keep that BS in the other one. I don't need to go twice as crazy with people.

Well, sounds like a late Jan or Feb ship See what happens when they hit the line ahhh finally. Thought I'd have to buy another machine before mmr came

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Happy New Year to you as well! Hopefully this new year you will grow a set of balls and come out from behind that keyboard you've been hiding behind…

Well...as Clint would say..."A man has to know his limitations."

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

He also says "I know a great place to get some hotdogs".

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Correction: "Man's got to know his limitations"

His vocabulary not always A1…

#234 9 years ago

Thanks for the correction teek...you just "made my day"

#235 9 years ago

One of my favorites

#236 9 years ago

I was going to be "the good" for a new years party but the costume wouldn't come in time

#237 9 years ago

This thread is positively better with Clint Eastwood involved in it

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

This thread is positively better with Clint Eastwood involved in it

Agreed!

#239 9 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my fellow MMRLE owners.

image-970.jpgimage-970.jpg

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

image-970.jpg 55 KB

That cat looks like he is prepared for the catapult this time.

#241 9 years ago

"Barnyard multiball? Bring it!!!"

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Shouldn't that be "HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my fellow MMRLE orderers"?

You don't actually own anything yet ...

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Shouldn't that be "HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my fellow MMRLE orderers"?
You don't actually own anything yet ...

Whatever Batman!

#244 9 years ago

MMR Huo for 6k ? I can't speak for the other 999 guys (le) buyers but my game is going in my line up and never to be sold .I'm glad I hung in there ,I might have bitched along the way ,but anyways
Happy New Year to mmr buyers ,and to Rick @ planatary pinball ! Hoping CC is next

#245 9 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I can't speak for the other 999 guys (le) buyers

No such thing… closer to 600 or so.

Quoted from whitey:

MMR Huo for 6k ?

Sure, why not. We've already seen several NIB MMr's sell for $7500 and one that I know of for $7200 shipped.

Quoted from whitey:

but anyways
Happy New Year to mmr buyers ,and to Rick @ planatary pinball !

That seems selfish… I say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

#246 9 years ago

I'm getting my game to lose money on it like all fun things that get the shit worn out of them when you use them.

#247 9 years ago

^^^^^^That.

#248 9 years ago

600 ? No wonder color is extra !

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

And the sooner AFM gets remade the sooner I'll find a nice original for $2500.00 and rebuild it with all those shiny new parts that your buddy Rick is going to make for me. Positively great news. Hope those MMR's get shipped soon so we can see whats next!!!

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowhyt:

And the sooner AFM gets remade the sooner I'll find a nice original for $2500.00 and rebuild it with all those shiny new parts that your buddy Rick is going to make for me. Positively great news. Hope those MMR's get shipped soon so we can see whats next!!!

Remake AFM? That one would have to be in the $5000-$6000 range to have any chance of selling... and if it does what does that say to all you guys that spent $8000 for a MMr? kicked-nuts-record.jpgkicked-nuts-record.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 608 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-positive-updates/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.