• Yes 28 votes
    29%
  • No 50 votes
    52%
  • Maybe Later 18 votes
    19%

(96 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
mmr_ball_stuck_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

I had a bad winding in my MMR LE Gold shaker motor which never ran from day one (Sat March 28th)and when I tested it Monday March 30th, the motor was getting proper voltage and was connected properly. It ran in the test mode only when I started by hand pushing the end weight. I did this twice and then on the third time hand starting it I ran it for about 1 minute and I started to smell smoke and the shaker stopped turning. Disconnected the shaker and reported it Tuesday and still waiting for reply from an issue ticket I turned in to Chicago gaming. So waited 2 full days now to see if they will send a new motor. Lloyd Olson was the only one who answered my questions. My issue ticket agent from Chicago Gaming on the trouble ticket said Doug Duba President. Since I am not hearing anything from Chicago Gaming or PPS I decided to spill my beans in hopes of getting a new motor which I thought they would respond to immediately and send one.
I wonder if the shipping delay has anything to do with my issue of my shaker motor burning up. You would think Chicago Gaming would want to get my burnt shaker back pronto to investigate to see if this could be a hazardous issue but no word. Strange on their part but playing a waiting game again

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

TCD...Maybe we're the only ones with an issue.
Robert

My issue ticket from CGC was #10 so probably not and there was another one that I saw with a scratch issue and PPS Rick said they are making scratch paint kits to be sent to those who found any.
I just don't like the delay in hearing what was being done with my issue.
My pin is playing fine and never have had the ball get stuck in the damsel tower, so I at least can play it without a shaker with no issues.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

I have an issue: My MMr has not shown up yet!

At least you know that some of us have them and it more than likely will be soon and hope it comes sooner than later.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brownsburg, IN
€ 9.10
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside