• Yes 28 votes
    29%
  • No 50 votes
    52%
  • Maybe Later 18 votes
    19%

(96 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
mmr_ball_stuck_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 4 years ago

Mine has supposedly been on its way since the end of February! Haven't heard or seen a thing yet.

Will post on here when I get mine and what number it is.

Looking forward to any help needed from this, our 'support group'.

Mike in Kentucky

2 weeks later
#59 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Anyone know a good ball dead drop foam alternative to use on Merlin's hole?
Pinbits is out.

I have successfully used some of that gray foam you put around window sills to keep air locks out. It is soft and can easily be cut with scissors. I used some on my WOZ to keep the ball from bouncing out of the hole when the monkey drops it in the castle. it had some mild adhesive backing with a peel strip and i cut a small piece and put it in there and it deadens the ball perfectly. I have also used it in my Phantom of the Opera pin. The foam strips I have come on a small roll and are only about 1/2" thick. Maybe thinner . . .

Mike in Kentucky

#60 4 years ago

I just got my MMr today!!! The box was totally unblemished and it had really been cared for in transit. Two funny stories . . .

1. I got the call yesterday from R&L carriers and they told me my pin was ready for pickup at the dock. When I asked where their dock was here she gave me an address I had never heard of. We have over 30 different terminals here in little Bowling Green, KY. But I knew something was amiss. Come to find out, it WAS at the dock alright. The dock in Louisville which would be a 275 mile round trip for me! R&L didn't have a dock here. When I politely told this young lady on the phone we had a problem, and explained how I had waited so long for this pin and yada, yada . . . she said, "Well, we have a truck coming tomorrow through your town going to Nashville, TN. For no extra charge, I could get the driver to call you when he gets near your exit and you could meet him. And that's exactly what we did. Worked perfectly!

Cost to ship my pin was $175.00. That's the cheapest charge I've ever had! JJP is right when he says he has some of the best volume shipping discounts around.

2. A warning to those waiting for their pins. When I first set mine up I had absolutely no power to it. (There is another thread on here explaining all this. (Look for "HELP!" if you wanna read it.) If this happens to you, go into the backbox and there is a very small board back there. Mine had 4 small connectors that were either not pushed all the way in or were just dangling down. After I got them all pushed in and seated correctly, the pin fired up!

My pin plays absolutely perfectly! Not one problem! Also, all the "print" lines up in the front of the machine and it all seems to have "registered" correctly. I have no complaints! (Except, it came without coin mechs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mike in Kentucky
MMr #118

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside