Topic Stats

• 4,869 posts
  • 457 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 265 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 592 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg
DC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpeg
pic1 (resized).jpg
triceratops02.jpg
face off poster simple layers.jpg
sidon dash river layout one.jpg
sandman one.jpg
plane_green_b_w sketch.jpg
oldman_bodies.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1740 2 years ago

First off Very sorry in advance if this has been covered! Picked up my NIB MMr 2 weeks ago and Absolutely love it! My only very minor issue is the credit dot and error for time/date. Yes I know I can create a service ticket at Chicago Gaming and they have been Wonderful but I hate to create work orders tickets for trivial tasks I am sure I can fix myself. Plus I save my call minutes to the Amazing Lloyd for Real issues or real head scratchers like I had with Hobbit. Man that guy is Really Great! (Hence the name) Anyway, was hoping someone could share a tip on clearing this time/date reset issue so I can move on more enjoyable tasks like Playing Pinball! I'm guessing battery?? Thanks in advance for Any help!!

#1742 2 years ago

Thank you So much Koz. Just now seen the post. Appreciate the direction. Back to killing trolls!

Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Doug from CGC has posted on Pinside to get the 2.0.2 version firmware on the CGC website and install it to get rid of that credit dot date time issue.

#1763 2 years ago

NEW! Medieval Madness (MMr or Original) Custom barrel spot lights and Flickering Torch sling shots Mod Complete kit! Light the torches and kill some trolls! Each barrel is individually Hand painted to extreme detail, (no 2 are the same!) accented and wrapped with aged rope for authenticity, and highlighted with a precision machined archers arrow also painted to perfection down to the Mini game specific toasted (actually painted) marshmallow! Very cool! And the finishing touch, mini labels so the "Chateaux De Troll" doesn't get mixed with the "Ye Olde Brewery". (Those trolls do like Chateaux!) Special note, notice each barrel is lined with a clear cut acrylic sleeve for a Unique halo effect and additional protection for the wood barrel. Really a nice glow especially with colored lamps!! Spot lamps are complete with standoff and all mounting hardware, truly plug and play. But wait, theres MORE!! To complete the lower playfield effect the kit also includes a flickering torch accent to let those sling torch images flicker as if they were really on fire! (No real fire needed!) Note the Only item not included are the bulbs as Everyone has a specific taste in lighting. As displayed I used Comet Optix Maximus 555 in Purple. (again, my taste going for a Prince look with Purple Rain? lol Available NOW from the Mod Couple Pinside Store, Order now!!! Check out the video to see the very unique and total presentation of both the flickering torches And not only the look but the wonderful illumination of the barrel lamps! Kit includes 1 Set of MM Barrel lamps, 1 Set of torch lamps, and All hardware! Ask any questions and Thank you for viewing our products and store!!! Keep Flipping!

Link to our Pinside Store now open!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1080-the-mod-couple/00819-medieval-madness-new-barrel-lights-and-flickering-torch-kit

IMG_7802 (resized).jpg

#1767 2 years ago

No they are my own variation and creation with a considerable amount of detail specific to Medieval Madness. They look much more in tune with the theme over a traditional reflector lamp in my opinion. Plus the flaming slings and arrow with marshmallow really keep with the funny theme of this game. Thanks for looking.

Quoted from Manic:

So these are re-purposed Hobbit barrel spots?

4 months later
#2389 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yuuup! Ordered it last nite, and an SD card so I can do the updates too.

Its been a while since I did mine but I believe the Color upgrade kit comes with a SD card already loaded with the new software?

#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please go to chicago-gaming.com and on the Support Help desk, open a ticket.
LTG : )

You can open a ticket for the original owner loosing/keeping his manual and not giving it to the new owner? I've never had any luck with stuff like that but I will say Chicago gaming (and it's Incredible support staff) have been amazing!

#2416 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Put on there you'd like to buy one.
LTG : )

I prefer to call you Lloyd and ask you to read me yours! lol Hoping to see you at Expo this year. Only a few years to prep for the SS Billiards 50th anniversary!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
€ 9.10
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside