image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DB60E40A-0453-46A9-B275-D5419D2EE8FF (resized).png
29687233-E6A7-46A5-AEF6-3F6D58488A2C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (6 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (3 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (1 year ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (1 year ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4211 2 years ago

If you upgrade the screen does that include new speakers?
I have upgrade pinball pro speakers in MM that are larger than the speakers in AFMrLE. Can I keep them and get a larger screen?

1 week later
#4410 2 years ago

Neither of my distributors are responding when asked about how to upgrade the lighting or when they are taking orders.
Has anyone placed an order for the upgrades and if so through who?

#4557 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Does anybody know how difficult the GI upgrade will be to install? It seems like it would be pretty involved.

I have asked 2 distributors and both said they don't know.

#4586 2 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

What were people’s thoughts on the Flip n out stream of the Royal Edition?
Did you feel the RGB was well integrated?
I did not catch the full stream but one thing I found interesting was hearing CGC’s Ryan White say that unless you buy the Royal Edition the topper RGB is not interactive with game play at this point in time. Which probably means the speaker lighting is not either. The topper looked great lighting up with playfield effects, flashers etc. but pretty hard for me to justify either the large display or the topper for the price, even more so if they are not integrated the same as the Royal edition. I liked the look of the playfield RGBs so will probably grab the kit for that. Fingers crossed someone brings out a speaker light kit that hooks into the Playfield RGB for the standard display.

If that's true I am out.

#4597 2 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Just for clarity for those who tuned in late to the Flip N Out live stream last night. The topper and speaker kits are fully interactive with ALL Medieval Madness Remakes as will be the speakers. This is not exclusive to just Royal Edition games. We want all MMr Customers to have the full experience of what we can do now with our games.

Ryan, what is involved in upgrading the lighting?

1 month later
#4718 2 years ago

Anyone have install instructions for the MMr light diffuser they could share/send me?
Thanks

#4720 2 years ago

Thank you very much!
I did not know what to do with the 2 left over pieces.
Now I do!

1 month later
#4954 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

They are available for order and hopefully shipping out shortly after the completion of this mmr run.

What about the lighting upgrade?

#5060 1 year ago

How does the lighting upgrade install?

1 month later
#5385 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Well first of All Planetary Pinball own the rights and has contract arrangements with Chicago Gaming, I owned the rights I sold Rick and that also had contract agreements as well, also games of various versions going to one place involves more work than normal, many of our Standard and special editions have been sitting there for months and only a few Royal to complete the Container Order, It also takes 4-6 weeks shipping time, the USA will have games before they arrive Downunder

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

2 weeks later
#5605 1 year ago

Any word on upgrade kits shipping?

#5656 1 year ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

I replaced all the rubbers on my MMrSE with clear Titan rubbers except the posts. Those I left black. I made a kit for it on Titan. I was amazed how dirty my game got from black rubber powder after about 2 months and 300 plays. I was so pleased with the Titan rubbers, and especially the clear ones, that I have replaced almost all my machines with them the last few weeks.
[quoted image]

I tried the green glow ones, they got really dirty quick.

#5682 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

add-on kits will not be available until after all mmr royals are built.

OK, lets try it another way.
When will they be done being built?

#5687 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Dude... The same question about the addons gets asked literally every week. It’s the same answer. When the Royals are done. Nobody knows when that’s going to be given the pandemic situation.
A few dozen machines have shipped since the start of last week. They are shipping them out slowly. They have 350 to complete and ship out. The folks waiting for their Royals(myself included) are also anxious to know when they will be complete. CGC is not providing any timeline or info.

Well the folks who chimed in after you were more helpful and I thank them. 8-10 weeks is good.

3 weeks later
#6067 1 year ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Just a tilt warning for everyone. Today I made it to battle for the kingdom on my MMrRE. Haven’t changed any settings from the factory. It vibrated so much during the battle that it actually tilted the machine! I was pretty pissed since I was only on ball 2 but $hit happens. I’m guessing whatever is factory set is too much for the kingdom battle. I mean it rattles like hell through it all.

Happened to me as well.

1 month later
#6717 1 year ago

Which option do you order if you have a MMr and have upgraded the RBG lighting with the new CGC kit?

2 weeks later
#6972 1 year ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Likely the last batch of missing center lane plastics I plan on making....hope these go to great homes, when they're gone they are likely not coming back!!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you make some plastic protectors for this piece?

#7003 1 year ago

I imagine there is a warranty issue with adding on wiring to the connector.
It would be nice if CGC would step in and address the lighting issues/options ref: the pops and speakers.

#7016 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

That is why I do not want to do it that way. Might be the only option. I just don't know. Need to spend some alone time with the metal LOL

Could a machine shop mill it out?
What is the problem with the metal, is it just to hard to drill?
thanks,

#7058 1 year ago
IMG-2815 (resized).jpgIMG-2821 (resized).jpgIMG-2829 (resized).jpgIMG-2832 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#7344 1 year ago

I started to go with the Kickers, then read up and decided to go with the Infinity Reference REF-3032CFX 3-1/2".
Crutchfield folks and some other all agreed to go with these because they were a true 3 ohm speaker.
I got them online/amazon for the same price as the Kickers at Crutchfield.
amazon.com link »
They show up Wednesday.

1 week later
#7398 1 year ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

please let us know how they sound; the RMS is lower than the built in Pyle, no problems with nearly high volume?

Big difference, sound was much clearer.
I am pleased with the money spent and it is worth the time to swap to swap them out.
I was pleased enough to swap them out on my AFMrLE and MBrLE.
The factory Pyle speakers are $19 on Amazon for a pair so that tells you something right there.

1 month later
#7855 1 year ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

Hello MMR pinheads,
has someone replaced speakers other than with the Kicker 47KSC3504 in his MMR (3.5 inch). JBL, Alpine for example?

Yes, I compared Kicker with Infinity and Infinity was much clearer imo.
Same price.

#7862 1 year ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

So you actually installed both???
Ear test?
I have the Kickers. Good about 95% on all callouts for clarity.
Infinity is 100% clarity then? Sorry if I missed this, what model # did you use?
Appreciate your assessment.
Pyle was clear about 50% imo.

I did install both, IMO the Infinity was much better. Infinity model 3032cfx.
Amazon $62 and free shipping.
Could not give away the Pyles.

3 months later
#8312 10 months ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

Anyone found a solution to external volume control?

Pinnovators just came out with a master volume control that installs in the bill acceptor plate.

6 months later
#8806 3 months ago

MMrstd for sale in the market place.
Game is in Madison VA.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside