Topic Stats

• 4,922 posts
  • 468 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by PinballPam
  • Topic is favorited by 266 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 600 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200123_141829 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190819_175757 (resized).jpg
IMG_4641 (resized).JPG
Monster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-Translite-1 (resized).jpg
Attack-From-Mars-square (resized).jpg
AFM  (resized).jpg
Attack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpg
238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4267 3 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not sure what defines a newb, but I've only been in the hobby 5 years, and I've stopped buying NIB games (since MBRLE)....what I've discovered is there's less aggravation that way. Unless its a CGC product I highly doubt I'll ever buy another NIB game.

Me too. I took the Royal MMR plunge, not with Sterno or JJP anytime soon. They’ve got to get their shit fixed.

#4269 3 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Congrats....its a great game...I have all the LE remakes....still on the fence on any of the upgrades...display is great, but not too excited about throwing my perfectly good one in the trash, and at the cost of $650 + tax + shipping

Thanks man. That means a lot. I’ve been in the hobby since 2005, but lately things seem more like a low quality cash grab. I’m still waiting to see what the final cost is and what makes the MMRRE different.

#4271 3 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

just my two cents, but after owning my MMR for a few years (mine has the black powder coating)...u might consider just getting the SE and buying the topper separate.....u really don't need the powder coating (stainless looks great on MMR) and mirrored game blades (especially with the RGB lighting). I actually bought the game blades from tilt graphics and they great.

True, I could get the SE, but it’s MM, and I’ve been trying to get one since 2004, so the best nib example available seems reasonable.

#4279 3 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

updated feature matrix with pricing.
Taking names now. waiting to hear on the allotment of royals
pm me with any questions[quoted image]

Thank you for the update. is there a limited # of Royals, or will CGC just keep making them as long as demand is there? Not like it matters, just curious. Limited has been thrown around alot lately by other builders.

#4380 3 months ago

It’s MM. it’s nib. I NEVER thought I’d get a chance for one, so limited, unlimited, numbered, it doesn’t matter when we are buying the greatest pin ever made brand new.

I feel like a kid in a candy store with 10k in my pocket.

1DAADD7D-1EB3-46A7-B635-7825D41104BF.gif
#4397 3 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

A little old school MMR hate humor for you folks... Good thing this comes with coin mechs

Ouch. Too soon Bro...

#4427 3 months ago

As long as the LE and soon to be Royal owners remember that there will be an MMR for every home that wants one.

4EC2F4FD-0D26-4436-B94F-BF22E61BD83C (resized).jpeg
#4429 3 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You mean, that can afford one.

Base model is 8k. Years ago you got laughed at for trying to buy one for that. So yeah. If you can afford one.

#4436 3 months ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

More Years ago I could have bought two for $8000.

Time is linear. So are pin prices it seems.

3 weeks later
#4651 69 days ago

Or just get the MMRRE, then light CGC on fire.

Done. You’ve got a keeper...until it needs replacement parts...I...didn’t think this through.

#4673 67 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Anyone get the mirrored back glass from CPR? If so how does it compare to the translite?

I got the IJ, wow. Just...wow. Even off the bg looks amazing.

1 week later
#4684 58 days ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I am ok with that - parting with $15K(canuck pesos) before Christmas may be hard to explain to the wife when she doesn't get her usual bling and i get mine

Me too. Gives everyone time to build up pin-dollas and teaches the deep pockets a little patience.

#4696 58 days ago
Quoted from ReplicaX:

Longtime lurker and pin guy.
After 25+ years as a pinball tech locally as side work and owning and restoring a few used pins. I have a MMR on preorder and it will be my first NIB.
Very excited as I've wanted this pin since it came out back when I worked at an arcade in the 90s.

Now THAT’S an endorsement! Nice...

1 week later
#4738 45 days ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Everyday since I bought mine I marvel at the fact that I have a pristine Medieval Madness in my basement!

I envy you.

2 weeks later
#4816 24 days ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I'll go one better $999,999.00 Canuck Bucks even Looks like at least there will be a couple heading to the great white north

You just keep your Monopoly money there, Mister. That’s just Looney...

#4823 23 days ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Yes eh - the Canuck Peso will cost us $15K vs the $10K for your Yankee dollar

I’ve got a plan. I live on the N.H. coast. Get it delivered here, we will use my Husky to sleigh it across the border. Can’t be more than what, a few hundred miles tops?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside