c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sugarhillabe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5202 4 years ago

Since my kids don't seem to care, I figured I'd share here that, after having my MMr for slightly more than a year, I finally won BFTK. The best part was that I did it on my second BFTK during the game. The first one I timed out without hitting the right loop, so had to start back at the beginning and finally made it. The only downside was that after I won, I had to go pop a beer and then when I came back I hit only 1 victory lap before draining, but to be honest didn't care one bit. Don't think I've ever had my heart pumping so much playing pinball (though that may just be my unhealthy diet).

#5204 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I asked a question about BFTK and never got an answer. With 6 inserts lit and a ball on the flipper, what would have to be done to initiate BFTK and proceed to winning? I'd rather ask a Pinsider who completed it than look it up somewhere else. I'd appreciate your thoughts. I was in that position recently and drained on the return ball from earning castle crusher the last insert. Realized I did not know anything about BFTK. Thanks!

If you have lit all six inserts, to start BFTK you have to hit it into the castle (once all inserts are lit, it opens up). That triggers BFTK which is a 4 ball multiball in 2 parts. The first part you have to hit each of these 1x -- catapult, left loop, left ramp, castle wall (where you lock balls for castle multball), right ramp and right loop. Unlike Royal Madness, you actually have to hit both the left loop and right loop separately. If you get through that, you automatically go to step 2, which is to hit the castle gate 7 times (one for each insert plus the BFTK insert) and then shoot in into the castle (so 8 castle shots total). Phase 2 is difficult because the trolls come up which makes the shot difficult and are indestructible to the ball, but if you have 2 troll bombs you can blow them up and clear the way. In each phase, so long as you have multiball going it is untimed, but if you are down to your last ball, you have 10 seconds to hit a lit shot to reset the timer. If you drain the last ball or run out of time, you have to start the whole thing over again. Hope this helps. If I missed something, hopefully someone will chime in and correct it.

#5206 4 years ago

Thanks! "If you drain the last ball..." is Game Over?

Not in the sense that if you were on ball 2 and drained, you'd still have ball 3 to play, but if you drain all balls during BFTK, you'll have to get all Madnesses 3x again.

#5208 4 years ago

Ok just was confused about it. During BFTK, which is a 4 ball multiball, if you drain all 4 of those, you will get a ball in the shooter lane now to start from scratch again. Correct? And thanks...

That’s correct. Happy to help and good luck!

3 months later
#6338 3 years ago

Just received today my MMR alternate translite from Brian Allen @ Flyland Designs! Looks great and I think Brian did a great job! My only question now is if I should still get the new topper or just limit myself to the RGB lighting update!

MMR Alternate Translite (2).jpgMMR Alternate Translite (2).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 64.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sugarhillabe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=sugarhillabe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.