Topic Stats

• 4,877 posts
  • 462 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by Pinball-NJA
  • Topic is favorited by 266 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 597 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Monster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-Translite-1 (resized).jpg
Attack-From-Mars-square (resized).jpg
AFM  (resized).jpg
Attack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpg
238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg
DC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpeg
pic1 (resized).jpg
triceratops02.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spazzman90.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2244 2 years ago

Anyone have any info on some upgrades for the MMr? I have the AFMr now and the bar is set so high on the play experience. I heard they were going to offer the screen for MM at some point. That would be a start. The speakers need some work as well. I'll have to live without a topper and extra lighting. Would be nice to have these machines look like they 'belong together'.

#2251 2 years ago

Looks to me like Plunger069 has the melamine cabinet. Here is a pic of mine with painted plywood. Not sure melamine would definately be the better choice. It still scratches and repairs to it aren't very possible as far as I know.

IMG_6975 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#2328 2 years ago

Anyone know if they started the serial numbers over after the first 1000 Le's. Or is there only 1500 MMrs?

#2332 2 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

It’s a great question. Hard to answer. Hard to know. Same question I have about my Stern SPIKE games.

One thing that kind of bugs me is Stern Spike seems to be running the code directly off the SD card whereas the CGC system runs from a resident built on memory. In the arcade industry there are a number of examples where running a game from what was meant to be used as a temporary storage medium (SD cards, USB sticks etc) has resulted in premature failures of said mediums. (corrupted software). I am dealing with a number of very intermittent issues with some of these Spike games. Wish I could take the SD out of the equation. Stern will eventually get this right. But at this point I know they are sending a lot of parts out and doing various things a company would do to try and iron out these bugs. On the flip side, I have only seen or heard of one electronic issue with a CGC game. An AFMr SE had a 2 lights not operating properly out of the box. A new board was sent and no more electronics problems have been seen. Mind you these are routed games I'm talking about here so I felt good enough to get an AFMr and MMr for my personal collection based on just how well these have been performing on location.

1 week later
#2350 2 years ago

Anyone try swapping the display from an AFMr into a MMr yet? Just wondering if the electronics have what it takes to drive that puppy and have it look proper.

1 week later
#2386 2 years ago

Nice lookin'! Gonna go for color on that bad johnny?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbia Station, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Montreal
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spazzman90.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside