image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DB60E40A-0453-46A9-B275-D5419D2EE8FF (resized).png
29687233-E6A7-46A5-AEF6-3F6D58488A2C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (6 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (3 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (1 year ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (1 year ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sizzler747.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7879 1 year ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Think there are anymore mmr se’s out there?

My MMR SE is coming tomorrow!!! I already have the shaker motor, topper, and power blades ready to put on when i take it out of the box. I cant wait!!!

#7881 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

GRATZ!!!!
I must know...Where did you get it and how much did it set you back?

Back in the beginning of October I seen an arcade from Tennessee list some pinball machines for sale. Some were used, some were HUO, and some were still in the box. They purchased a SE and a royal edition. They kept the royal and sold the SE. I bought the SE for $9,000 and a HUO AFM LE for $7,900.

20201124_184422 (resized).jpg
#7909 1 year ago

So I just unboxed my MMR SE the other day and on the front corner of the machine between the launch button and the flipper button the front sticker is starting to peel. Looks like it's not tucked under the side sticker like it's supposed to be. Is this something I should put a ticket in for under warranty or just try and glue it down and fix it myself?

20201129_120606 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#8003 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Just picked up a MM Royal it has a true 67 plays and no dimples yet.
Anyone with more plays out there can you fill me in on the dimpling? My AFM LE has it bad along with my MB LE and I’m not sure if i should get a play field protector or not.
I’m really on the fence about it and it they weren’t so damn expensive i wouldn’t even consider it.
Thanks

My MMR SE has 250 plays on it and is starting to dimple. My AFM LE has 1300 plays on it and has lots of dimples. I thought I read somewhere that the clearcoat they use nowadays is not as good because one of the chemicals they used back then they had to stop using because it caused cancer. I wonder how the after market playfields hold up from Mircoplayfields.

2 weeks later
#8069 1 year ago

So I installed the king of Payne topper on my MMR SE and I was wondering where does this other cord connect to? It is not listed in the instructions so is it not needed anymore? It is plugged into the "J118 Extra" spot. Everything seems to be working fine without the other end being plugged into anything.

20210109_145438 (resized).jpg20210109_145446 (resized).jpg
#8071 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not needed.
LTG : )

Thank you!!!

#8075 1 year ago
Quoted from erak:

I put Pingrafix powerblades in my MMrLE today. All I can say is WOW!
The playfield was definately easy to unplug to get out. But way easier getting it back in.
They really make the game pop. And feel more interactive.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I installed those as well on my MMR SE and I absolutely love them!

#8082 1 year ago
Quoted from erak:

Easy to install. I chose to take the entire playfield out. Which I think you would have to. But maybe not.
It's real easy. The hardest part was just lifting the playfield out. You'll need help. Then it's just stick them on and plug them it.
It took longer to physically lift the playfield out. Than it took to disconnect it from the boards. Wire it up and get the playfield back in.
My playfield is a pretty snug fit. But I just put a bit of masking tape in a few spots. Just so it didn't catch.
[quoted image]

When I installed my power blades I just lifted the playfield in the upright position and installed them. I highly recommend buying the side blade protectors from pinball life to use whenever you need to lift your playfield in the future to prevent damaging the power blades. They cost $35 but they protect your $300 investment. https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

#8091 1 year ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

Question to the MMR owners.
I notice that balls coming over the ramp do not always trigger the "FIRE" (inline) contacts in the end.
That's because normally at the end where the hole is (photo) the ball slows down for a millisecond. Then everything is normal with the "FIRE" contacts.
However, quite often (about 20-25%) the ball rushes through the hole quickly and without slowing down and there is no contact triggering.
Is that normal or can you do something with the ramps (I did not want to bend anything at this time)? I moved sideways the ramp to different places, but it didn't work.
I have to say that I used a Playfield Protector.
Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have the same problem with my left wire ramp as well. About 70% of the balls when going fast don't trigger the FIRE contact. Is their any way to fix this? Should I bend the wire up some? Can ball dead drop foam be used at the end of the wire ramp to slow it down?

2 months later
#8399 9 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I posted this a year ago and people just told me to F off and said they weren’t designed for the remakes. I asked CPR about it and they told me to F off too. So I smashed them all and gave up. Pile of shit.

So you were never able to get it installed?!

2 weeks later
#8426 9 months ago

Does anyone know what size screw holds the switches in place for the ramps? I am missing one of them.

20210416_163943 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#8734 4 months ago
Quoted from W25ARE:

On the waiting list for a MMR SE. While I wait 2 years (wishing time to speed up) I thought i’d collect some upgrades. So far managed to get a Topper, shaker motor, & missing middle plastic piece.
I can see in the instructions for the topper it says version 2 machines have the holes pre drilled. Does that mean all future machines will have this (I would love to not have to drill holes myself). Also on the circuit board I can see two fuses are missing, does anyone know what fuses it takes?
Have many people upgraded the trim/armour or added mirror blades?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The MMR made in 2019 and later already have the holes in the top of the backbox. I added powerblades to my machine. I love how they look!

3 months later
#8872 45 days ago
Quoted from Botfly:

I am looking for someone who sells mirror blades for mmr. I don't like the oversized hole from Cointaker.
[quoted image]

I got my mirror blades from pinballdecals.com for my champion pub and they look great. No oversize screw hole.

1 month later
#8970 8 days ago
Quoted from Angel:

Agreed, with the way things are going world wide with supply chain issues, labor resources, material shortages and many many other various issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2024 or 25

Yeah I think 2024 is more like it. Most likely later 2024 with all the delays going on.

#8971 8 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Did they say whether not they would make more CE’s or just the LE’s and royals?

Just SE editions. They said they will never make anymore Royals but they will sell the toppers to make it look like a Royal. They also only made 1000 LE editions so that is done as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sizzler747.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside