speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robbyirl5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6719 3 years ago

Hi all, this game is new to me, just got a Royal Edition. Love it.

Multiball stackup on the catapult - Any way to address? Had to basically stop an awesome game to pull the glass back had 3 balls in the catapult, stuck. The ballfinder kept trying to kick them out unsuccessfully.
Thanks!

1 week later
#6797 3 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

I would agree that it’s a part of the skill, if my shots were missing the Merlin entrance. But when my shots are spot on, and the ball skips over the saucer hole, is frustrating. That’s not a lack of skill. Was thinking someone may have had the same issue and an adjustment fix. Thanks tho!!

happens to me regularly, frustrating!

2 weeks later
#7020 3 years ago

Anybody ever hit the lock when the drawbridge and gate are down and take down the castle? Happened to me a few times. Don’t think it’s supposed to do that?

#7078 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Could you post closer up side rail pics? I'm curious how obvious the light strips look from the sides.
Also, if you have time, can you lift the playfield and show us how and where specifically you made your connections?
Do you feel the pinlights overpower the standard RBG lights at all? At least to me I already feel there is a ton of light on the MMRRE. Just curious as to your honest assessment, I wouldn't want to drown out the other lighting (even though I know pinlights are dimmable).
Many thanks, looks great!!!

I have PinStadium hyperbeams on mine (actually all of my machines) and not sure how I could go back. They are really a GameChanger on this machine as it’s a bit dark, picture of my settings attached. Very detailed instructions on the installation on Pin Stadium website. With good pictures.
43CD6A7A-0357-4C8F-AA95-EC28E3B8B2BA (resized).jpeg43CD6A7A-0357-4C8F-AA95-EC28E3B8B2BA (resized).jpeg

#7079 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Could you post closer up side rail pics? I'm curious how obvious the light strips look from the sides.
Also, if you have time, can you lift the playfield and show us how and where specifically you made your connections?
Do you feel the pinlights overpower the standard RBG lights at all? At least to me I already feel there is a ton of light on the MMRRE. Just curious as to your honest assessment, I wouldn't want to drown out the other lighting (even though I know pinlights are dimmable).
Many thanks, looks great!!!

They complement the standard RGB lights. They do not overpower in my opinion.

2 months later
#7620 3 years ago

Anybody have this happen? Switch in shooter lane started to bend to the right, on a ball save, ball got hung up and wouldn’t launch. Some nudging helped, but I think I need to repair. Just bend back?

62BA0685-BCBB-410F-8435-8D06675669E6 (resized).jpeg62BA0685-BCBB-410F-8435-8D06675669E6 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#8313 3 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Has anyone installed Pinstadium Fusion or similar in a MMR with the RGB upgrade? Was curious if the Pinstadiums diminish the effects of the upgraded lighting.

I have PinStadium Neos on a MMRrRE, and it does not diminish the RGB on the field at all. Depending on how you would set up the fusions, I don’t think it would affect the RGB.

1 month later
#8421 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Thanks that’s what I was hoping - so I can just put a gender changer like the one linked below on it and use it?
StarTech.com 1ft Standard Computer Power Adapter Cord (IEC 60320 C14 Male to NEMA 5-15R Female) - 10A - Black - Wall Power to PDU, Monitor & Computer AC Power Cable (PAC100) amazon.com link »

Yes

10 months later
#9152 2 years ago

Hi all, what are the flat (round top) bolts that go through the playfield right next to the trough eject and have a 5/16 nut on the bottom (that might hold the auto plunge bracket). They have little flanges on the top that keep it from rotating when screwing on the nut? Have to tap out from the bottom. Was installing the trough/shooter lane cliffy and broke one. I can get a pic but hopefully the description works.

#9160 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Hi all, what are the flat (round top) bolts that go through the playfield right next to the trough eject and have a 5/16 nut on the bottom (that might hold the auto plunge bracket). They have little flanges on the top that keep it from rotating when screwing on the nut? Have to tap out from the bottom. Was installing the trough/shooter lane cliffy and broke one. I can get a pic but hopefully the description works.

I posted this in the wrong forum, was meant for Jurassic Park, fat fingered the forum selection, sorry!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robbyirl5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=robbyirl5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.