Topic Stats

• 4,046 posts
  • 393 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by SDpinballer
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 508 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

36619383-2518-4ADF-9C11-A5D6149741CC (resized).jpeg
CBB61087-65D9-4FE0-A383-2CBC796DF8F5 (resized).jpeg
042680F3-8472-48C8-A13A-ACACB9D7644F (resized).jpeg
IMG_0609 (resized).JPG
troll_head_install_3 (resized).jpg
93250113-E17C-4AE9-BEAA-A781DBF22066 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190614_201025 (resized).jpg
20190531_175541 (resized).jpg
20190531_175541 (resized).jpg
20190603_181053 (resized).jpg
5C1C8FAE-A734-4790-9D29-F7D490AA73CC (resized).jpeg
bec75d06029c6b21c231a4adc61a5606985a93d1 (resized).jpg
MMr screw 1 (resized).jpg
MMr screw 2 (resized).jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_thumbnail1551583443220 (resized).jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_thumbnail1551574007507 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3703 8 months ago

Does anyone else get rejections from the damsel ramp (yes, I'm setting myself up here)? I want to do a high speed video or something to figure out what it is. My guess is it's banking off the right side of the ramp, hitting the plastic guide, and bouncing up and hitting the dragon mount.

I have removed this ramp to add plastic protectors. Can someone confirm it looks assembled right?

Thanks!

IMG_20181114_201115 (resized).jpgIMG_20181114_201125 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#3870 5 months ago

Has anyone else noticed the disconnect between the rating of our wonderful game and the number of people wanting to buy or trade for one? There was a time I was considering trading it and noone I contacted was interested. I also rarely see it on wish lists or listed on trade ads. Anyone have an opinion on why?

3 weeks later
#3901 4 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Looking anyone's best guess here unless you have hard facts which as far as I know no one does.
I am looking to pick up an MMR - IF CGC is to offer an upgrade to the XL display in the future do you guys think it would be made available to Standard and LE owners or just LE. I am guessing just the LE owners would have a crack at this not standard. Or could they possibly offer it to LE owners at a substantial discount but Standard owners would be full price ($500 or whatever the fee).
I know its all just conjecture at this point.

Based on the way they handled the color chip, I would expect the kit or whatever they do to be available to both standard and le owners with the le owners getting a lower price

2 months later
#3964 64 days ago
Quoted from rai:

Hello, trade advice appreciated.
I have a mega modded Tron pro that I didn't want to sell but someone offered me a MM remake standard (with color chip pin stadium lights and art blades).
I have not played MM a lot but played it here and there, just wanted to get some advice if the remake (new build) has any issues? any thoughts, I love Tron and have owned it 5+ years. Would not be selling but my friend has one that I would be able to buy in the future so it's not the end of Tron.
I love my AFM remake but some say that MM +/- very similar to AFM.
Other pins considered were BK SoR (new and flashy played the pro and loved it but can't decide) or BM66 super deep rules not like my other pins.

If it sways your decision at all, I saw your post and considered for a quick second offering the same trade before quickly deciding against it. Medieval is a much better game and that's coming from a huge Tron fan

2 weeks later
#3967 46 days ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Finally defeated the King’s Castle and thought I’d be whisked away to Battle for the Kingdom. Not. I need to re-read the rules and find out what I need to do next. Otherwise, it was a fantastic game and I some how achieved the bird video mode for the second time. One of these days I’ll beat this thing.[quoted image]

Good job. Even once you get to battle for the kingdom it's not easy. This game drives me nuts and I love it

#3976 46 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Question for the group here. The top switch on the left ramp (peasant ramp) of my MMR has stopped registering when the ball passes through (the left lower ramp switch does register when the ball enters the ramp, however). I can't get it to work manually either.
I checked the connections and the J5 connector into the board beneath the PF and it doesn't appear anything is disconnected. The J5 connector is where the upper left ramp switches connects, right?
Any insight or advice on where the problem may be? The ball was hitting the switch sometimes when it went through the ramp as it was too low before I adjusted it. Wondering if it could be related to that.
Any insight is very appreciated (picture of switch I'm referencing attached).
[quoted image]

Is that a picture of the switch in your game? I ask because my switch stopped registering and the issue was a switch screw came out and the whole switch tilted

1 week later
#4015 35 days ago

I finally did it, I finally battled for the kingdom and won! It's taken me over a year of owning it. I knew I stood a chance whenever I had three extra balls and all the lights except castle crusher.

Drained the first extra ball working on the final castle gate. Second ball I get the gate destroyed by way of a multiball and then started bftk. In hindsight I shouldn't have as I had two dangers and that gate can be dangerous. I had to make some saves that must have been right on the edge of tilting. I won't give away any details of the wizard mode other than it's timed, very intense and challenging, and VERY satisfying when you complete it.

Ended up having my wife tell me to shut it off as babies were going to bed. Drained the final two balls with an extra ball lit from hurry ups and had a score of over 300,000,000.

This game is amazing, truly a masterpiece.

IMG_20190614_201025 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Brighton, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside