149AA521-09C8-4D12-90CA-97D3C09EC650 (resized).jpeg
E73DB567-C26B-48DA-A383-03B9C8789625 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrmikeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4136 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

My distro has 9/28/17 As a build date. Picking up tomorrow

Wow. Hard to believe a distributor had to sit on it ‘cause they couldn’t sell it for 2 years, especially since so many people are on waiting lists for the current batch being made... weird..

#4141 4 years ago

My distro has 9/28/17 As a build date. Picking up tomorrow

Pics or it’s not true!!!

Mike

#4148 4 years ago

Just got in the driveway. MM-1620. They had more than the one I just bought. Call Kayla at Automated Services.[quoted image]

Congrats!!! Can't wait to get mine... I'm on the waiting list for the 2019 batch.

1 week later
#4249 4 years ago

I was on the waiting list for the next run of the classic. Just changed my order to Royal Edition. Apparently my distributor received an email this morning saying they are shipping next week.. Seems fast but time will tell...

#4254 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Apparently my distributor received an email this morning saying they are shipping next week.. Seems fast but time will tell...

Just got a call from my distro.. He just got off the phone with CGC and there was some confusion in the communications. The Royal Editions won't get built until Q1 2020, and only AFTER the CEs and SEs. CEs are late going on the production line but should be starting by Dec apparently. Once again on the forever waiting list

Mike

1 week later
#4531 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Anyone hear an update when the new batch of games are expected to ship?

My distro told me yesterday that earlier in the week CGC told them they may ship earlier than anticipated. No specifics. I just laughed.. I have all the respect in the world for CGCs product but they are shit when it comes to respecting a schedule.. Time will tell if I was mistaken.

Cheers,

#4537 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Well I hope not before Christmas. I promised the GF a trip down south at that time so would have to tell her i have to cancel to stay home and wait for my MMr to arrive

LOL I’m in the same situation. The MMR can sit at the distributor for the week I am gone if this happens!!

2 weeks later
#4631 4 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Is the latest run of MMR special edition already reserved or spoken for? Just started looking for one for a friend of mine.

Your friend should be able to put a deposit and reserve one with his local distributor..

#4647 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I don't believe that for a second....clearly its their most profitable game so if theres demand they'll build

The company has publicly stated they will only make the RE this one time... but whether they make something else or not, who cares???? What’s your point anyway?

Either you’re interested in buying it or you’re not! What difference does it make if they make more later??

This isn’t an “investment”. It’s an amusement device. Definitely a luxury item for home users. Buy it, play it, enjoy it!

If future value is your main concern then you’re in the wrong hobby... Go play the stock market!!

My 0.02$

#4652 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Maybe they'll make a Troll Edition...just to mess with people.

Lol yes! With green trim and a moving troll topper!

#4655 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Have they said that publicly? and I care about future value about as much as I care about your $.02....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/87#post-5273926

All good man. If we all thought alike then what would be the point of this forum?

I guess you're a MMRLE owner so I can certainly understand your frustration with the whole situation. I think the problem with MMRLE is that CGC didn't have a grasp on the market situation when they first made it as it was their first pinball. It sold well, they made more (standard), then they went on to other remakes and adopted the 3-tiered approach like the rest of the manufacturers (std, SE, LE). They goofed on their first production by calling it an LE. They should of called it "first edition" or "founder's edition" or something similar.

I don't mean to insult you and your ownership of an LE but if you take step back, 1000 units isn't really all that limited. They made the same amount of classic editions... There wasn't anything really different other than the shaker and a numbered sticker on the apron. It was the same price as the classic edition too. If anything you got a better deal because you got a free shaker and a rebated color upgrade. You didn't have to pay an extra premium to get the LE like the other pins out there.

I know they said they wouldn't make more LEs and now they are making REs and they are more limited than the LE and have more bling. That part sucks. Once again I just think they didn't know what they had on their hands when they originally made the LE and now they are just trying to make everything the same so all their remakes "look" the same.

In they end they did good by offering the upgrades to make your LE the same as the RE for the same price as buying the RE outright. And actually with the free shaker and rebated color upgrade you got, your "RE" will cost less than what the suckers like me are about to pay for the RE....

Have a nice Thursday!

Mike

#4662 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Has CGC said if the RE will have any kind of a "limited" placard with a number on it? I'm assuming no, but I'm curious.

They haven't said anything. Does it really matter though? Would it make the difference between buying it or not?

#4664 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Is there a nice CGC video highlighting the Royal Edition? I’m interested in it but need to see it in person or a high definition close up video tour before spending that kind of money.

This Week In Pinball has a link to the reveal video. Haven't watched it so can't tell you if it's HD or close-up, although close-up wouldn't matter.. The game is the same. The GI is different (RGB) and close-up wouldn't really show that well.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-november-11th-2019/

Cheers,

#4667 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Made no difference to me. I was going to buy the regular MMr but when they came out with the MMRE it was like ok then whats another 2K for something that will give you enjoyment for years to come. Looks like I am in the suckers club with you and we have to still pay a bigger premium due to the Canuck peso- ugh

Yeah same.. Was on the waiting list before.

Oh and don't forget the f#$% 15% tax we're gonna fork out on top of that. So about $15k CAD for us Canuck suckahs

But I don't care. It's a game I love. Only played the real thing maybe half a dozen times. Been playing for years on Pinball Arcade... Love the humour and the simplicity of the game for non pinheads, yet difficult enough for good players to seldom reach King of the Realm.

Can't wait!

2 weeks later
#4716 4 years ago

Q1 2020 is a somewhat safe bet. The MM line was supposed to start in December, with the 150 CE/SE being built first, then the 350 RE. I believe the CE/SE will ship in Jan.

#4723 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

My dist said mid-late December. LOL.

riiiiiight lol

#4726 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'm hoping there is some sort of little apron plaque. Doesn't need to be numbered or anything.

Yeah that would be nice. Stern has plaques on all their models whether it's Pro, Premium, or LE. I don't like where they put them but on the apron for CGC would be perfect.

#4742 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

There is an ad on pinside from a distributor (pinballandgames) saying they have standard remakes in stock. Hmm.

Yeah from the previous run. Some distros probably held on the NIB games hoping for some increase in value. Until CGC decided to make another run lol.

1 month later
#4871 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPam:

Just had email from my distributor. Have a MMR SE on order. He said he got word they may be shipping in a few days.

Awesome news!

#4885 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

OFF?? I hardly ever feel my shaker come on- only time is when the mummies coffin opens it seems like.

Didn't realize there were mummies in Medieval Madness....

1 week later
#4921 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballPam:

Just got email from my distributor that my MMR SE has arrived!!!!!!!

Wow! This is DAMN good news if I may say so myself!!! Just made my day!

Last week my distro was told mid-Feb for RE and I am starting to believe it may be true!

1 week later
#4982 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I bet their profit margins are much higher on upgrades

I would normally agree but in this case the price of a fully upgraded machine(Royal) is the SAME as buying the basic machine(Classic) and all the upgrades separately. Profit margin would be the same. If anything the profit is lower on the upgrades because of separate packaging & shipping.

#5077 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

My understanding is the color dots were redone for this new run for the larger screens. Just confirming if the same enhancement will be avail for purchase of a color chip. (Classic screen)

According to the CGC website (features matrix) the HD Color Upgrade is available for 400$. It does specify HD, not just color upgrade...

#5157 4 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

So far the only issue I’ve found is the shaker motor doesn’t work. Even in test mode, I get nothing.[quoted image][quoted image]

Well according the the features matrix on The CGC website, the SE doesn’t come with a shaker, only the RE.

#5214 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Any word when the royals are shipping?

I asked my distro earlier this week and I got “end Feb”.

2 weeks later
#5268 4 years ago

As much as I’d like to be playing my game right now..... it makes no business sense to ship them out incomplete.. CGC doesn’t deal with retail.

Shipping out 350 toppers separately is cost prohibitive. Who would pay?

What if the board goes in the game and not in the topper? While some if not most are ok with it, not everybody is comfortable installing boards. The whole “I paid $10k for a complete game” comes to mind. Same for the extra shipping involved.

This is not critical medical equipment. It’s a luxury toy. Waiting an extra month is an inconvenience, nothing more.

Sucks and I am tired of waiting. But it’s only pinball!

1 week later
#5298 4 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

So some distros refund deposits and others do not?

My distro doesn’t refund deposits but I can change my mind and apply it to another game instead.

1 week later
#5337 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I know it sucks for sure. I wonder how many are going to bail on this at 10K as they need $$ for other things now. I am betting a good bunch and I am sure sales for all the manufactures are going to be slow for the foreseeable future.

I have the money for this sitting since August 2019 but if the exchange rate doesn't recover I may have to bail also.

1 week later
#5404 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

If they were truly waiting for one part and it finally got here, it wouldn’t take much to get a few games sent out.

Wonder if it’ll be “essential” enough to make it across the border up north

#5426 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Congrats to new MM Royal owners.
Here in Toronto, I have no idea when our Distributor (Player 1) will be re-opening it’s doors.
Looking forward to seeing unboxing pics.

Pffft. I’m looking forward to unboxing one myself!

I asked P1(Mtl office) today about when we can expect our games. I’m not holding my breath lol.

#5436 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I heard the same thing....clearly they are planning to do another run of the royal version at some point...could be a few years, but they will do another run as its not limited (which really doesn't mean much).

FWIW, It’s been stated by CGC (in this thread) that the Royal Edition is one run only. They will do more of the classic and special editions however.

1 week later
#5562 3 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I did notice that the serial # is 4001 ?
If this is marked number 1 out of 200 !
Should I leave it in the box ?

Last I heard there should be about 350 RE's made. So 1 of 350...

#5565 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Yes eh - we need to get a database going of all the #'s as it looks like they will be more limited than the LE's even if CGC doesn't want to give us any special recognition of the RE on a nameplate etc. Looks like the ones coming north will be June if lucky

P1 has to re-open before they get shipped North.. I'm pretty anxious to get my hands on mine!

Originally CGC said 200 REs out of 500 total from this run. They also said that after this first run then no more REs.
Did CGC say they changed their plan? Was anything officially stated from them?

Yes. On one of the other threads. Don't feel like digging through it right now.

They explained the whole rationale. That this would be a 500 machine run in total and RE's based on pre-sales. In the end it was 350 REs (confirmed by my distro) and 150 total SEs and CEs combined.

#5573 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Strictly from a business standpoint why would CGC limit the number of RE's? It is clearly their most profitable game to date. Its essentially the same platform as MBRLE (except the powder coated coin door), and that sold for $8K. Their selling royals at $10K so thats a shit load of profit. It might be a few years before they make more, but its my guess they will continue to make the game if theres demand. Theres a reason why theres not a numbering system on the game. The caveat to that is maybe they just want to sell upgrade kits as the topper, lighting, display and armor are kits people can just buy if they want the royal experience.

Your business assumption is incorrect. The cost of buying a RE is the same as CE+accessories or SE+accessories. They all add up to $10k. The most profitable would be the CE + accessories. That way they have no labour costs to install that stuff in the machine, and no added powder coat costs. They still get $10k, but a higher profit margin by selling the addons separately.

The inflated selling price (when compared to MBr and AFMr) is to keep the previous owners happy, since they are the ones that paved the way for CGC to start manufacturing remakes.

Also the numbering (or NON numbering) is also likely to keep the LE owners happy. This has been discussed ad nauseum in this thread already.

I wouldn't be surprised however if a couple of years down the road we see CGC "modernize" the design of the remakes. Like a MB2.0 / AFM2.0 / MM2.0. LCD screen, new animations... Make it look like the modern counterparts being produced now... Only time will tell....

#5611 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Great to see LE's shipping! FINALLY!
I have been saving for a Special Edition MMr... but now that they are out they have decided to raise the price to $9300? Plus shipping? All while AFM and MB Special Editions are significantly less? I don't get it.
I have cash in hand to buy one but with all the things going on I'm going to hold until I can get a reasonable deal. If anyone knows of a dealer that will sell to a cash buyer right now for a pandemic (reasonable) price, PM me.

While there isn't any way around the shipping costs unless you can go pick it up at the distributor, I find it odd that they are selling 300$ above retail.. Is this an official CGC distributor???

#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I see that MB Special editions are $7299, MM Special editions are now $9299? What the?[quoted image][quoted image]

This isn't a surprise. The prices were announced last fall.

From CGC's web site:
7999$ for classic Edition
8999$ for Special Edition
9999$ for Royal Edition

I find it weird that an official distributor would sell(or at least try to) for more. Mind you just looking at the pinside market there are MMr owners(not all) that are listing their games for more than what they cost when NIB. Might as well buy new!

As for being more expensive than the other remakes this has been discussed so many times in this thread and others. It's to keep the prices in line with the previous batches of MMr's and not piss of the previous buyers. If it hadn't been for those people then CGC would not be in the "remake" business today..

I've owned MB before. MM is twice the game MB is..... ok maybe not twice the game.. but definitely better. AFM would lot's of fun too.

#5624 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I've been out of it for a second... did the topper/display/lighting upgrades for the LE and SE ever come out?

Not until the Royals have all shipped. They only just started and not many are out there yet. Prolly a few months at the rate they are shipping.

#5658 3 years ago

How do we get separate listings on pinside for the Royal and Special Editions? I know it seems kind of ridiculous to have 5 different versions of the same pin listed, but I don't see how you can avoid it considering there are 5 distinct versions of it. I haven't found any info on how to request a new listed version from an administrator.

By offering upgrade kits CGC has made the distinction between versions a moot point. Any MMr can be “converted” into a SE by buying the upgrades. RE has the special powder coat.

Even before, the only difference between LE and classic was the numbered sticker on the apron. You can add the shaker to the classic to make it like the LE. Some (but not all) LEs had different coloured side armour and lockdown.

I think we should just have MM and MMr on the Pinside lists and no other distinctions.

#5683 3 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

OK, lets try it another way.
When will they be done being built?

Dude... The same question about the addons gets asked literally every week. It’s the same answer. When the Royals are done. Nobody knows when that’s going to be given the pandemic situation.

A few dozen machines have shipped since the start of last week. They are shipping them out slowly. They have 350 to complete and ship out. The folks waiting for their Royals(myself included) are also anxious to know when they will be complete. CGC is not providing any timeline or info.

1 week later
#5795 3 years ago
Quoted from etien:

Hello, is there any way to order a MMR Royal edition to be delivered in France, or it is already sold out?

You would have to check with distibutors in France or Europe...

2 weeks later
#6029 3 years ago

Well it certainly seems like nothing is shipping again. ☹️

2 weeks later
#6164 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Any new news on shipping???

You should probably check directly with P1. Even if CGC is shipping games this week it doesn’t mean they are sending P1’s allotment.

#6168 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

yes P1 said MAYBE a few weeks IF CGC gets the part they needed and starts production again Need to pay for this puppy before the dollar takes another nose dive lol

I checked with P1 in Mtl and CGC told them they have ALL parts to finish and the production line is fully up and running. P1 expects their games within 2 weeks... I will believe it when I see the game in my basement lol.

#6221 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Any new news on shipping???

P1 are getting their games today or tomorrow (Toronto). The Montreal office expects their games on Thursday (from Toronto).

I am stoked!!!

Weather better be nice on Friday (Distro is about 100 miles away and I only have an open box truck).

#6233 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Just as a quick FYI - P1 in TO is hopeful to get their games in yet this week but no guarantees at this point. Paid for mine, now waiting on the call to go pick up

Weird. They actually received them on Monday. Mine leaves for Montreal today.

#6236 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hows that?? and who is your source?? I was told yesterday they had yet to arrive??

My source is P1 Mtl. They said the shipping company picked them up in Chicago on Friday and delivered to P1 Toronto on Monday (earlier than anticipated). I am picking up my game tomorrow.

#6246 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Ok boys - Joining the club soon - just got confirmation mine is in at P1 and will go pick it up tomorrow

Ditto!! Told u it was in

#6272 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hi All,
MMRE # 4176 is now residing in the great white north

MMRE #4172 is now near Ottawa... woot!

Yes. Grand champion on the first game. Easy default score to beat lol.

043F7BF0-7C27-4886-A522-74CDB7A5889D (resized).jpeg043F7BF0-7C27-4886-A522-74CDB7A5889D (resized).jpeg928213FC-AE68-490E-8963-01F5124FC841 (resized).jpeg928213FC-AE68-490E-8963-01F5124FC841 (resized).jpeg4A0BC51E-54B1-46ED-B96E-8958B51CA9FE (resized).jpeg4A0BC51E-54B1-46ED-B96E-8958B51CA9FE (resized).jpeg8F501EA8-2F7C-4C5D-A9EA-4C8CC3C7B028 (resized).jpeg8F501EA8-2F7C-4C5D-A9EA-4C8CC3C7B028 (resized).jpeg45E34092-1FC9-4145-AD5C-587E4F490465 (resized).jpeg45E34092-1FC9-4145-AD5C-587E4F490465 (resized).jpegA4D4C44F-C711-4BF8-830E-631FC63C407E (resized).jpegA4D4C44F-C711-4BF8-830E-631FC63C407E (resized).jpegB574ED76-9C7A-4484-82B8-7B1D11AB4F8D (resized).jpegB574ED76-9C7A-4484-82B8-7B1D11AB4F8D (resized).jpegE6047F19-F87B-4F6C-8E54-475C4529E624 (resized).jpegE6047F19-F87B-4F6C-8E54-475C4529E624 (resized).jpeg31B611FF-4315-49A4-AD3E-3691E842BF11 (resized).jpeg31B611FF-4315-49A4-AD3E-3691E842BF11 (resized).jpeg
#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

What brand of dolly is that you are using in the pictures? I would like to know a little more about it. Thanks and I am jealous of your new pin. Congrats!

It’s an escalera stair climbing dolly with forklift attachment. Here’s a video where i unload by myself using the pinball plate attachment(longer).

Brought the game inside and in the basement alone.

The forklift is removable. I just use the dolly part to get it in the house and downstairs. I then use the lift if I am alone to get the game up and put the legs on.

Expensive (bought it new - cost as much as my Dr Who...) but my back is bad so it’s invaluable for me.

#6281 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

NICE!! Mine is still in the garage waiting for a helper to break our backs getting it into the basement lol Will post some pics tomorrow hopefully

OMG that would drive me NUTS just having it sitting there! Show us pics when you can!

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Do you by chance have a model # you recommend? Looks like they make several different models at a variety of prices.
I am interested in knowing more! Thanks!

I use the RLA-EW. You want the one with the removeable lift (hence the R in the model). Then you choose Hand crank(RLA-HC) or electric winch(RLA-EW).

It really just depends on your needs and your budget. Finding one used would have been awesome but they don't come up much in Canada. In your case you may have better luck.

flipnoutpinball sells them on their web site. I also got an additional self-retracting strap, the big toe-plate attachement, the big wheels, and the pinball plate attachment for the lift. Once again I went all in but it really depends on your needs. I have used it for things other than pinball. I've lifted jukeboxes high so I can work on them without being bent over or lying on the ground. Moved pinballs around in the basement(on the legs - no need to remove legs or fold). Brought heavy things up and down stairs by myself. Helped friends move heavy things in-out of their house. It's really an awesome tool and with my bad back it was not really an option. Kids have moved on and out. My gf isn't able to help with heavy things. Even if pinballs eventually go the escalera will stay lol.

#6285 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Here's a video I did with mine as well.

Nice!

I've been wanting to make a full video also but since I'm always alone when I use it it's been impossible lol.

#6335 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

Just unboxed my Royal today... 4258, which I am guessing is Royal #58????
[quoted image][quoted image]

That would be Royal #258 (of 350)

#6352 3 years ago

I found that the RGB GI was too dark for me. Regular 8' ceiling(white) reflects the topper too much and all I can see in the middle of the game is the reflection of the brightly lit ceiling. Had to switch the GI to cool white but even that barely gets through the ceiling reflection. Maybe a low reflection fancy glass would help... I may swap the one from my JPLE just to see if it's worth getting one.

#6354 3 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

If you do, please post before and after pics if possible.
Thanks!

Challenge accepted. Back in a few with some pics!

#6356 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Challenge accepted. Back in a few with some pics!

WOW!

Pics don't do it justice. Glass is now swapped until I can buy a sheet (a bit more complicated in Canada).

I took the pics under the worst conditions. Room lights off, playfield lights off, all topper lights on white. Picture looks a little weird it's on wide angle (fisheye) since I wanted to take the picture from playing position.

JP looks like crap now but I have Pinstadiums in there so I just cranked them up from 18% to 35% and it sorta makes up for and hides the reflection of the display, backglass, and topper.

OK here is the before pic:
Regular glassRegular glass

After pic with a Stern HD glass:
Anti-reflective glassAnti-reflective glass

#6358 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I got a piece of the Stern HD glass with my game from P1 and installed right away same as my MBLE. Maybe not as nice as the PDI but not bad

How much does P1 sell it for? (Cdn)

#6360 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Gave it to me with the game- you mean you didn't get that deal??

Hell no...

#6363 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

LOL just messing with you it was like a little over $400 incl taxes

LOL. Guess I'll be calling my guy and putting in an order for one.

#6364 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

They should include it though for the $$$ we have to pay -ugh

I think CGC should include it… Definitely. Most other LEs from the other manufacturers have non-reflective glass.

#6375 3 years ago

But keep in mind you will then pay expensive shipping and also brokerage fees in addition to the taxes. Probably about the same cost...

#6386 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Did any MM Royal owners receive either extra plastics or a key fob with their game?

I wish. I remember this was a point of discussion here that they don't even give a $0.50 key fob with your $10kUSD machine... Or anti-reflective glass..

#6391 3 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Mine had an extra set of sling rubber, that was about it.

This is what i got. Not sure what the black metal plate is for. Nice to get a flipper shim.

14DD301E-7787-472B-BEA4-60B3F80EE417 (resized).jpeg14DD301E-7787-472B-BEA4-60B3F80EE417 (resized).jpeg
#6396 3 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

It to cover the plug

Duh. stupid me. Was even wondering why there was no plug cover. Used to the 4 screw square ones with a dome...

#6398 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott9:

I can't find anything in my manual about setting up this custom graphic.

Page 1-11 and 1-12.

24F98D87-C617-4DD7-AEE0-F7EF6A16F646 (resized).jpeg24F98D87-C617-4DD7-AEE0-F7EF6A16F646 (resized).jpeg3AFED3E2-6897-4E22-8E83-DA773126AE1C (resized).jpeg3AFED3E2-6897-4E22-8E83-DA773126AE1C (resized).jpeg114DB522-1501-4736-A2E7-43B2744EE932 (resized).jpeg114DB522-1501-4736-A2E7-43B2744EE932 (resized).jpeg
#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Just received my MMR Royal today. I would assume in the rush to get these out they forgot to add a key to the coin door and a manual follow the instructions of how to hook up the topper to the boards. Flippers also seem a bit weak.

My key was in the bag with the manual.

#6463 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Forgot to post this when I opened my RE two weeks ago. No nuts on the coin door! All four bolts in their holes and the strap was holding the door in place. Cut the strap and the top bolts fell on the floor. Opened the door and the entire assembly about fell out. First time that's ever happened to me! Borrowed one from three different games and got the game up and running.
[quoted image]

Did you check the back of the cabinet and the speaker magnet for the nuts. I had 1 at the back(way back) and the others were loose.

#6471 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Good call. I found three of the nuts in the cabinet. Thanks!

The fourth is there somewhere. It’ll pop up eventually!!

2 weeks later
#6635 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Can someone tell me what voltage the spotlight LED's are that are on each side of the castle. Does it matter that I have a royal edition which has the RGB GI. Those bulbs look to be 1 color, just white, so I assume they are 6.3V wedge style?

It would probably be quicker for you to just use a voltmeter and find out...

3 weeks later
#6872 3 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Hi. Hmmm... this is interesting. On my NIB MMR RE after about a week my Merlin shot stopped registered the ball as well. Ball would go in but just sit there until ball search kicked it out. Turns out one of the wires connected to the ball sensor switch had come away from its soldered connection. Re-soldered it and away we go again. Good luck with yours.[quoted image]

Wires coming off because of vibration is normal pinball maintenance. Doesn’t happen too often but it does nonetheless. I had to re solder a wire to one of the troll stand up targets this week. Saw a credit dot, checked the report, found the problem, fixed it. All in about 5 mins.

#6874 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

Guys,
I suspect my ball-sticking problem is caused by something else.
This is how it often looks like with the Merlin hole (picture 1) with the sitting ball.
Question: Is it normal that after the kick out of the ball the kicker looks a bit above the playfield? (Pictures 2&3).
Here 2 problems: Balls coming slowly from the right get stuck and balls from the front can bounce off.
My guess: the kicker is slightly sticking to the hole protector (which the dealer has installed).
Your opinion?
Thank you[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hole protector incorrectly installed which is causing the plunger to rub on it and get stuck. Either remove the protector or adjust it. I don’t have any protectors so can’t help with the adjustment aspect.

#6904 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

thanks a lot, sounds good, its 66mm
we have this sizes here

0.25 inch is NOT 66mm. It’s actually 6.35mm

1 week later
#7001 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Why wouldn't CGC provide this as part of the kit?

How exactly? This needs to be connected to an existing connector on your existing wiring harness. They have to make it simple enough for the average buyer(noob) to be able to install the kit.

Getting the RGB to work on the panel means crimp on connectors, as well as having and knowing how to use a crimper. Actually installing the wires in the RIGHT place is a recipe for disaster for folks who have never worked on pins. It’s a compromise. Think of the newb who fries a board trying to install an upgrade kit but wires it wrong. Whole can of worms there. Who is responsible? Warranty? Or the inevitable Pinside post”why are my speakers red when the playfield is blue”....

You read so many posts about folks buying their first game NIB. They buy pinballs like they buy a fridge or a tv. Expect to just plug it in and it’ll work for 20 years without any problems or maintenance. These are the folks CGC has to worry about. And unfortunately this is where the hobby is headed.

I’m not a CGC fanboy but I knew well in advance this would turn into a whinefest. There was no way they could make everybody happy with this upgrade kit scheme. However I do believe they SHOULD have provided the RGB wiring info for folks who can do connectors.

#7051 3 years ago

Putting in better quality speakers goes a long way. Or you could just get the XL panel upgrade which comes with upgraded speakers. External subwoofer makes an awesome addition as well once you have better speakers.

3 weeks later
#7194 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone know when the next batch of mm are coming out?

Probably a few years.... or never... depends on the market I guess.

#7282 3 years ago
Quoted from kayakkingoz:

Thanks. Yes I seen the colour change in the menu. Where do I get the upgrade chip or access the download for it?

It’s a $400USD upgrade. It’s available from many pinball parts places:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/electronics/medieval-madness-remake-hd-high-definition-color-display-upgrade-rom/

1 week later
#7376 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Will cgc release another remake this year? Slow pokes.

They announced a small run of AFM (500 I think) so the likelihood of them running anything else this year is pretty small IMHO. They may announce the next title but don't expect it to ship before the end of 2020. More likely spring 2021...

Rewind to last summer when they announced a small run of MMr (500). Took a year. COVID slowed things down but CGC is known for their inability to stick to a production schedule. They do make nice games though!

#7379 3 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Thanks for the honest feedback. Much appreciated.
Have you (or anyone else) tried switching back to the classic lighting style with the new GI upgrade? I asked whether this was an option last year (since it's available in MBR), but I don't think it was ever officially confirmed for MMR.
I am curious to know if it's an option and whether the game loses the old-school warm incandescent look.

There is a setting for the GI for it to be interactive (color changing) or fixed color. You can pick warm white. The color itself is good but it is a little bit dimmer than with non-rgb LEDs.

1 week later
#7470 3 years ago

Completing 8 fires in the game. Not in 1 ball. Merlin’s magic has to be lit in order to start the video mode.

As for the secret weapon. The launch button kills all the birds that are on the screen. You only get one “bomb”. If a bird catches a child and u cant kill it hit the launch button before the bird goes off the screen.

With a lot of people not knowing about the video mode I wonder how many have never started barnyard madness......

#7472 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

On our MM Royal, when my son got 5 cows on the catapult mode, and then began the video mode (from the Merlin scoop), he started ‘Save the Calves’ video mode.
This was a different video mode than Save the Children.
Can’t recall this being on my original MM.
How do you start Barnyard Madness?

Save the calves is an easter egg. Same as save the children but with calves and moo sounds.

Catapult all 5 different items and the catapult will flash for Barnyard Madness.

1 week later
#7526 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You can make a MMR into a royal. But it won't be a CGC produced one.
I just hate to see people trying to sell a souped up one for more money. Like the Addams that pop up that are made to look like an Addams Gold.
LTG : )

the pop bumpers should be the giveaway. If not then the serial number definitely.

1 week later
#7626 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

What’s the best way to get a high score in this game?
I know about attacking the castle for most points, but is there a way to get the multipliers up high or any other strategy toward getting a GC?
Thanks.

Get extra balls:
Easiest: destroy 2 castles
2nd easiest: get a super jackpot in castle multiball
3rd easiest: complete 10 hurry-ups

Scoring opportunities:
Stack the multiball madnesses before starting them. Then hit the double super jackpot(castle wall) as much as possible
Do the super skill shots(helps with getting 10 hurry ups too)
Video mode can rack up nice points(about 4m).
Win Battle for the Kingdom.(50m right there)

1 week later
#7715 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I have the same board set and get the loud bong since upgrade to 3.0. I also have the moat kickout intermittently firing. I see the flash and hear the kickout during play. I checked the opto with switch test and it seems fine. I will have to dig into it further. Have any of you seen this issue?

It's been mentioned above. The bong is from the emulation of the WPC system. 1 bong means the sound card is operating normally (on a real WPC system), which has nothing to do with the alert sound to indicate the machine itself has an error. It's only a sound card self-test.

It's supposed to make the bong. Why some do not is certainly a mystery but like on a real WPC it's not something you can turn off - it's part of the WPC self-check.

Since it's emulated however and there is no actual sound card, the bong is useless. CGC *could/should* make it a CGC system setting to enable or disable the sound (or at least have it at the same volume as the game is at).

#7724 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

So there's 19% of the process that.. does nothing?

I like how you try to sass the guy who ACTUALLY provides tech support for CGC. Maybe instead you should listen to him.

It's been covered so many times in this thread. The process seems to fail but it doesn't. If you are on v3.0 according to the system then you are ok.

Just a few posts above it's been explained how they found the problem was in the closeout of the update process AFTER it's been done.

#7726 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

As a developer, I'm laughing because I know that if I give my users a progress bar, and it stops under 100%, it means SOMETHING didn't happen properly. And if my support team told people that it was 'expected', it:
1. Can create unknown and hard-to-track issues in the future,
2. Give the company a bad rep ('Oh, yeah, things suck, but it works')
For example people are talking about why SOME games 'bong' and some don't - stopping an upgrade at 81% percent and calling it good.. could be a reason. Or why a color screen isn't working right, or why volumes of some callouts aren't right volume - because while they THINK they're on "3.0", certain assets weren't copied properly.
So, what started out as a joke and simple sassing, I do not have any empthathy for LTG and other support people if, months from now, people start having more small issues like this - or new ones where v3.1 can't install because of a mismatched checksum or SHA hash somewhere on the system.
So, go ahead and dis me - but that shows some potential issues that may come back and bite folks in the future.

No worries I ain't dissin' and I totally get where you're coming from. I find it piss poor quality control on their part. I mean seriously how complicated can it be for them to program their OWN system correctly.

However in the end if it's an indication/info problem and not a true issue then it doesn't matter (I come from the aviation world lol).

Agree they should correct the problem.. Covid shouldn't be used for an excuse for that. Makes them look sloppy.

1 month later
#7942 3 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Is there a kit to upgrade the pops from purple to the transparent RGB ones? Just picked up a MMR and it has all the upgrades apart from this

Definitely no kit. If you are handy with soldering and taking apart ramps, pop bumpers, crimping wires, and buying the parts you need, there is guy who did it. Search the thread for "RGB pop bumper". Not for the faint of heart.

Obviously you are on your own if you choose to go ahead (CGC won't support or replace parts you break).

1 month later
#8095 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Hi guys, quick question for those who might know. Are Medieval Madness remakes in production currently? Sold out? More expected?
Thanks in advance!

No, yes, not for a long while if at all.

#8097 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

How many RE ended up being made?

just over 350

1 week later
#8146 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

I get my upgrades tomorrow. I have skimmed the last 30 pages. I have found the post to make the speakers go with the rgb lights. But couldn't find anything about the pop bumpers. Any know the post? I remember
reading there was something special to do. Might want to make both topics a key post on the thread.

The speaker lights is simple. Just put the wire in the right spot on the connector. The pop bumpers are not simple. You have to buy parts (RGB sockets and bulbs), take the pop bumpers apart to install and wire the new sockets, then splice them into the RGB GI. It also means taking many things apart (like removing ramps) just to access the pop bumpers.

Check the posts by kapsreiter in this thread. There isn't much of a guide but he does say which RGB pop bumper boards he used.

#8154 3 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Should you update the software before you start installing the upgrade?

Yes otherwise the screen will be garbled.

#8161 3 years ago

You missed the point. They want to know WHERE to get the part if in the US as the OG post you linked to has a link to parts that can't be shipped to the US.

#8163 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yaa, read too quick.

Happens.. On a happy side not.. It's FRIIIDAAAY! lol. Pinball night!

#8170 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just need to know on the original german ones, is it +, 1, data in, data out? There are some chinese rings that could work, but just need the wires/pinout for what is required. Adafruits are 5v, these chinese ones are 12v.

The GI lights are "dumb" RGB and aren't individually addressable. No data. On the German ones it's +12v, and then R, G, B. The game GI is already wired with G,R,G,B.

#8173 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Almost seems like someone fabing a board to fit a smd led(s) may work better :/

Like the one from Germany!! lol

#8191 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

in response to do any owners regret buying this game.I recently got my nib royal and having never played the game before I liked it but was not sure it was my best buy.But after playing and understanding the goals to this game I have a hard time walking away.Now I am certain it was a great purchase and i am totally enjoying this game in my collection.Its more fun every time I play

I find it's a great game for non-pinheads too. I just tell them "hit the castle and the ramps", and most importantly is LISTEN! The game tells you what to do and what to hit when it's important.. Most pinheads I know understand the rules so that's easy too. I've had the game about 9 months now. Started the battle for the kingdom around a dozen times. Won it twice. I like that. Hard enough to not get to the end too often.

#8193 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

It truly is one of the best games because of the entire package. I also am pondering an afm because that also is a similar amazing game, and well not good enough to get deep into code or really care it “is a similar layout to mm”. Just a ton of fun and that’s all I like, fun games for me and others!

I heard that pinheads prefer AFM. I do not but I consider myself a pinhead. It doesn't blow me away like MM does. Maybe because I have RFM and a lot of the assets are the same/similar.

#8202 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’ll be selling mine when I order the XL screen and use the old screen for vpin. Not sure how long you’d want to wait

You need the color chip for the XL screen

Edit: KingPinGames beat me to it lol.

1 week later
#8231 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

All the CGC/PPS cabs after the first (Stern built) runs are melamine AFAIK.
The original idea was LEs were supposed to get “extra nice” cabs but that didn’t last long.

My Royal has a plywood bottom.

D7F1B97E-1582-476C-8ACE-7FFC0108662C (resized).jpegD7F1B97E-1582-476C-8ACE-7FFC0108662C (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#8289 3 years ago
Quoted from fmammal:

Are people still finding these new somewhere? The last few pages indicates possibly, but my local distributor put me on a list for when CG can next do a mini-run between larger runs of their next release. Would you have qualms about getting it from a distributor across the country?

It could be years before they do a run.. That's IF they do a run. Nobody really knows. I'd get it where I can if I were you or just find a nice used one closer to you. They do come up once in a while.

If you are specifically looking for a NIB Royal Edition then get it now if you can find one as the company has stated they will NOT run that edition again. It's in this thread somewhere I am not searching for it again. PtownPin likes to say that they will even after he's been shown the thread/post where CGC states they will not. I'm not looking for a debate and have no personal stake in this anyway. My MMr is bolted to the floor.... until it isn't lol.

#8294 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Yes, but there is nothing to stop them from doing a new "Sovereign" edition or something with different armor/topper, at a "bold, new, and exciting price point" (i.e. more expensive).
I would be happy if they would just make more of the SE version.

Totally agreed. MMR 2.0 along with MBr 2.0 amd AFMr 2.0. Jack up the price. New code. LCD to modernize. BOOM!

3 weeks later
#8348 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You guys are a bad influence on me! Contemplating selling my nib MMRRE. I mean, its stuck on the shipping pallet in my home, been 9 months now and I won't have space for another year for it. Thinking I could pick one up later. I dunno.
Been waiting since 2005 to pick up an MM, now that I got one I'm afraid to open it up.

If prices keep going up you will regret selling it. RE will not be re-made. I know I'm going to get shit on for the following statement but.... Yes folks can accessorize their game to make it RE like but it's not the same

While you can imitate the powdercoat, you can't beat the clean factory install of all the parts including RGB pop bumpers as well as no issues with wires being too short and drilling holes in the head for the topper.

6 months later
#8783 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Apologize if asked previously -
1) how do you adjust sensitivity on hitting the trolls ? When first playing they were pretty sensitive - but now they take a good hit and sometimes no register of a hit. Is this a switch adjustment or a system adjustment ?
2) right troll suddenly quit popping up. Haven’t opened her up yet as I’ll try to fix #1 above at the same time but thought I’d ask if anyone else has had either issue ?
As usual - thanks LTG in advance.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"72a8f7a6b732b190ef09b058a3b7de6be36062d2-1632494979-1800"};
//]]>

I had a similar issue for #1 and the troll faces had become loose and were about to fall from the switch. Make sure they are on tight. It’s a hassle to tighten them.

2 months later
#8878 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Have an intermittent issue with right Joust loop not registering. I think it happens once in a while during regular play but I saw it not register several times during royal madness.
Also, sometimes the castle doesn't register a hit.
It's a very new machine, 300 plays, nib back in august, classic version.
Ran switch tests and it registers with a press or a ball.
Any ideas?

The castle hits work differently if the draw bridge is up or down. If it's up, the trigger is the opto just before the drawbridge. If the drawbridge is down, the trigger is the opto just in front of the gate. A really fast ball that hops because of the drawbridge will often not trigger it.

For the joust loop the switches are probably not sensitive enough and a ball that whips around quickly will not press it enough to trigger. switch adjustment is easy. The plastic housing of the switch can be turned slightly once the 2 screws holding it are loosened a bit. you need to twist it so it almost triggers. Hard to explain with just words. You can also bend the wire itself so it sits closer to the little button that sticks out on the switch housing.

In the attached picture if you loosen the microswitch and turn it clock wise it will be more sensitive. counter-clockwise would be less sensitive. The turning is really minimal. There isn't much play but it doesn't take much to adjust it usually. When that isn't enough then the metal wire itself can also be bent.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

2 weeks later
#8904 2 years ago

The King of Payne says Merry Christmas to all!!

1366C679-CE01-4454-B3FD-F8773782C9FE (resized).jpeg1366C679-CE01-4454-B3FD-F8773782C9FE (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#8942 2 years ago
Quoted from Dpirhana:

It shook so hard during Madness Multiballs that it would set off the tilt!
Fix the software CGC.

If the shaker is not breaking anything yet setting off the tilt then your tilt is not adjusted properly. It’s not a software issue.I find the shaker on MMr to be very aggressive but certainly no worse than Roadshow.

The tilt bob is either too tight or more likely to just not be centered properly which is pretty common. Mine was so off centered i removed the tilt bob completely.

But hey it’s your machine! If you want the tilt to be so sensitive you can’t even slap save it’s your choice! You found a workaround by turning off the shaker but could have just as easily loosened the tilt sensitivity a bit.

#8986 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

If you get all the catapult things supposedly something happens.

That’s barnyard multiball.

3 weeks later
#9046 2 years ago

Have you tried re-seating the connectors on the board?

#9058 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Not a big deal, the screen is for spectators anyway. below average players like me don't have much time to watch it.
Just didn't know the backstory is all.

The full backstory is:
CGC decided to do a MM remake. Didn’t think they would make many. They decided to make 1000 MMr and since they weren’t really thinking beyond that they called them LE and let people choose between 3 metal finishes and they got a shaker and numbered apron.

Later on they realized there was still a market so they made MMr “standard”. No choice on finish and no shaker and obviously no numbered apron. Same price as the previous LE.

After that they did the other remakes and re-designed their tiers into classic, special, and limited editions. The specials and limited had RGB GI, big screens and the limited had a shaker and topper.

When they revisited MMr they decided to re-issue in the same new 3 tiers. Classic, special, and they couldn’t call it limited since they already had made some, and couldn’t offer exclusive things like numbering or topper out of fear of pissing off the original LE buyers. So they called it Royal edition and offered the big screen, RGB lighting, and topper to anyone that wanted to bring their game up to Royal Edition look. In reality there are far less Royals than original LEs (I believe 355 or 356).

1 week later
#9085 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Left orbit to a held right flipper will put my ball in the catapult more often than not

Backhand from the left flipper is tricky but doable as well. Same technique as JP with the control room. If the ball is rolling slowly up the flipper bat (but not enough to fall off) and starts back down, a quick release and flip when the ball is about half-way down the flipper will often work.

#9087 2 years ago

Curious about the King of the Realm list. What happens if you beat it twice in 1 game? I was close last night and that got me thinking. Is it just the last one that counts or does it add both times to the list?

I beat BFTK once, then managed to get it going again in the same game and drained on the last shot to defeat the KOP. It wasn't my last ball but there is no way I was going to get it going a third time lol.

BTW all my games are setup with 4 replay levels and they award an EB. My replays are set at 99M, 198M, 297M, 396M on MM so I did manage to get 4 extra balls which certainly explains why I did so well. I typically score just under 99M and when I do get to the first replay level I don't usually get to the second one, let alone levels 3 and 4. Last night was an aberration.

I also got 2 EBs from defeating the second castle, I got 1 EB from the video mode, I got the EB for 10 hurry ups, 1 EB from Castle MB Super Jackpot, and 1 or 2 EBs from Royal Madness. Add the regular 3 balls and it was a 13 or 14 ball game. This explains why I blew up the game last night. It was more luck than skill.

#9090 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Congrats that is a great way to set up a game.
How is a extra ball earned during castle multiball?

You need 5 jackpots (either ramp). Then the super jackpot will light at the castle lock. If you hit it, the game will light EB at the Merlin hole.

1 week later
#9100 2 years ago

Do you have a headphone station/panel? On mine when there's no sound it's because someone hit the mute switch on the headphone panel.

#9113 2 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Are they still running the “Standard” or was that just a 2015 thing? Standard isn’t listed on the CG…

Standard has been renamed to classic to align with the other remake naming convention. They are the same.

#9119 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

That is awesome I would like a Royal but at least a SE would be cool as well! Thanks for the info!

They specifically said they would not remake the royal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 26.50
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
West Bloomfield Township, MI
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrmikeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=mrmikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.