Topic Stats

• 4,899 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Lame33
  • Topic is favorited by 266 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 600 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200123_141829 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190819_175757 (resized).jpg
IMG_4641 (resized).JPG
Monster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-Translite-1 (resized).jpg
Attack-From-Mars-square (resized).jpg
AFM  (resized).jpg
Attack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpg
238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#705 3 years ago

On mine the hole the ball falls into after entering the castle has clear coat chips at the back end...the side that the ball rarely reaches...after 200 plays. Defect in mfg. Little disappointed but this hole is invisible to the player so at least it's this hole with the defect.

#709 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't think it's a manufacturing defect. The balls goes across and rolls over the edge.
LTG : )

I meant the back as in the opposite side that the ball enters the hole (left side if you're facing the game), not the back of the game itself. The ball has to get hammered to reach the other end - the hole is quite wide and catches it well before it reaches that part. Compared to the multiball lock entrance which gets hammered regularly and on mine is still pristine. And if it wasn't pristine, I'd at best call it a bad clear coat job. No game with a proper clear, I don't care who makes it, should have chips 200 games in. Like I said, the chipping affects a part of the game nobody ever sees, so I don't care and I can only guess it was like that at shipping.

1 month later
#830 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The left turrets on my castle don't always return to their beginning poatiotion after a castle is destroyed. Just playing will usually cause them to reset but was wondering if there was a known fix for this.

I had this issue and discovered that the clear plastic guards atop the castle that prevent airballs from getting stuck were rubbing against the castle towers when the castle got destroyed. Simply bend the plastic pieces at their mount (its a thin metal mount that bends easily) so they are not in the way when the castle towers move. Use the top right tower piece to simulate the castle destruction movement.

1 month later
#951 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

My left troll hits the wire form when it pops up, is this normal?

Yup! Totally fine.

3 months later
#1207 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Here's a question for fellow MMR owners. How many of you have reached BFTK?

I've done it about 5 times on my MMR with 410 plays. Everything at default. Was able to do it twice in one game once. I was high AF and everything was just clicking. I think I ended up with 430 million or so. I thought I'd never want to play it again after that but it's still a lot of fun.

1 week later
#1264 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Question for all MM owners...
Is there a way to set the goals of the game to an easier setting to get to BFTK more easily?

If you own the game, resist doing this. It may seem impossible to achieve at first, but enjoy the challenge of getting there - you'll eventually do it. The first time I did it I was shaking it was so exciting (and nerve racking).

I felt like you did with Metallica, that I would need to make it easier as there was no way I could get to End of the Line. But eventually the ball was bouncing right and I made it.

The harder it is to reach wizard mode, the more exciting it is when you get there. Have fun.

11 months later
#3112 1 year ago

Hey guys, just a heads up that Ball Baron is doing a two day special for MMR owners.

Get 20 Ninja pinballs, the shiniest ball on the planet, for $25 (normally $39).

1. Add 20 Ninja balls to your cart:
https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
2. Apply coupon code "mmrmadness" at checkout. Enjoy!

Offer expires Tues 3/6/18.

#3122 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I tried this today (3/6/18) and it said coupon has already expired. Typically when it says coupon expires on a certain day, it means the last day that it can be used. Did I really miss that it would be expiring 3/5/18 instead?

Try it again. Apparently it was set to expire today in the am rather than 11:59pm. It's fixed.

#3125 1 year ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

I had the same problem when I tried it yesterday. I just tried it again today (around 10:30 pm) and it still didn't work. Oh well...

Sorry to hear that man. Likely due to expiration being 11:59pm EST - at 10:30p your time, it'd be Weds in EST. I'm sure there will be more promos in the future.

1 year later
#4203 3 months ago

Anytime they refuse to disclose pricing and ask you to call, I can assure you the price is "higher than is reasonable". If it were reasonable, they'd post it and make a big deal out of what a great buy it is. The topper is probably something insane like $500 or so (and Stern's wildly overpriced crap toppers somehow make that look like a "deal"). Larger Color display I wouldn't be surprised if it's $1,000 (if an upgrade is even possible).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside