c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4284 4 years ago

In the club finally!! MMrRE here...Looks like a beautiful version of a classic...Super excited!!!

#4291 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

fyi ... this is now released by CGC in terms of quantity of MMR Royal Editions ...
There will be 500 MMR's produced which include CE/Std (Classic), SE (Special), and RE (Royal) ... the Royals will be a subset of the total ... that subset is not going to be disclosed ... but there are alot of CE and SE orders that will be filled first.
The RE editions will ONLY be coming out of this run of MMR's ... and they will be on allocation to CGC resellers (i.e. resellers will only have a certain amount to sell). PPS has either the largest or one of the largest allocations ...
So, if you are in for an RE, then best to get your name on the list soon ... from what we can see RE's are going to sell out ...

Thanks Rick!!...More than excited for an RE coming home!!!

#4293 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Just got a call from my distro.. He just got off the phone with CGC and there was some confusion in the communications. The Royal Editions won't get built until Q1 2020, and only AFTER the CEs and SEs. CEs are late going on the production line but should be starting by Dec apparently. Once again on the forever waiting list
Mike

RE's supposed to ship in January....

#4330 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I hear you on the mirror blades but man they do look great and kind of add that extra bit of depth to how the game looks. and NO on the Pinstadiums before someone chimes in and says we need them. lmao

lmao.....note that even in the rough early videos of the color changes, no rainbows on the ramps, period.....

I think having the color RGB as an "effect" will be outstanding, knowing it always goes back to original white light, showing off the original color intent....too excited for this!!!!

#4347 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No dog in the fight here, but he clearly says the RE will be part of a 500 game run of which a portion will be SE and CE games and that the RE games will “ONLY” come out of this run.. so I guess there will be between 1 and 500 RE made. The coin door sounds like it will be black diamond like the rest of the game (metal flake black powder coat)

too logical !!! If they are only making 500 total units, and RE's are only in this batch (w SE and CE first) then there are only "x" # of RE's being made.

Of course you can build your own...a statement which could be said about virtually any LE out there.

You can also say "they will run them again"....another universally accepted speculation.

I don't care really....only buying 1 game....

#4357 4 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

I wanted to jump in for some clarity on the upcoming Medieval Madness Production.
As we started thinking about Medieval Madness and the upcoming production run, we wanted to bring the look up to date with our other games (AFM and MB).
We know the community wanted the XL display for Medieval Madness, and many have expressed interest in a CGC topper for the game. They wanted it to look the same as AFM and MB when it was sitting in next to them.
We came up with the idea of update kits that are available for all current Medieval Madness owners, and worked hard on making that a reality. All existing Medieval Madness owners will be able to purchase the updates through their CGC dealer as well as Planetary Pinball Supply, and install the kits for themselves or with the assistance of their dealer.
We also knew a certain number of people would want to have the kits preinstalled by CGC at the factory. So we designed and launched the Special Edition and the Royal Edition. These 2 models are both priced as a Classic Medieval Madness with the cost of the update kits added.
The Royal Edition we then decided to add the Black Diamond powdercoating to all the trim on the game to give it a very refined look. We liked the look of the Black Diamond powdercoating on the armor so much that we decided to add it to the speaker panel, coin door, lower arch/apron, and hinges. The Royal Edition was designed to showcase all the kits available for Medieval Madness.
We will be building 500 total Medieval Madness machines during this time. A limited amount of these will be manufactured as the Royal Edition with all the features installed at the factory. We will not be manufacturing the Royal Edition again. We are treating it like all of our Limited Edition games and only manufacturing them the one time.
We want all of our customers to be able to have the best of what we can build, and we did that by offering the upgrade kits for all existing CGC Medieval Madness games, and wanted to offer new customers the ability to experience what we are doing at CGC.
I encourage everybody who owns a CGC Medieval Madness to look into the update kits. It is a cost effective way to update your Limited Edition and Standard Edition Medieval Madness to look like the other CGC games we manufacturer.
[quoted image]

Thanks for this info....for those of us that don't have a MMr, a no brainer!!!!

#4374 4 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

Also the mirror blades and double warranty... so not quite $250 powder coat.

+1!!!

I think they did an amazing job to accommodate current owners, in addition to adding real value for new buyers who choose the RE.

(that powder job would not be cheap, either, considering all the parts they did, factoring disassembly, time, reassembly on another model you wanted to make identical to the RE)

The RE's will genuinely be limited just by the # being built and only 1 run. Having them #'d could be cool, but doesn't really matter to me.

If they make another version down the road as a different limited run, who cares (though they haven't done that to my knowledge...JJP is the only company rehashing LE's correct?) This is the one I want, so pretty sure I'll be happy.

#4376 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

WTF???? They (CGC) are doing it right now!!! You are buying a rehash of the LE.

Wait a minute.....you're right!!! this LE shit gets confusing....

The rehash of WOZ ECLE would be RR, then YBR (?)

Now MMrLE rehash is SE (?) or RE(?) or both....

I've put too much thought into this already, my head hurts......

#4378 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

MMrR should be the new designation to keep it simple - well until the next rehash but I kind of dont think that will happen for a while as CGC should be announcing the next remake soon would be my guess - or at least most of ours hope- they should be striking now to fill the void while Stern and JJP are messing around trying to fix the playfield issues they are having

I'm good w MMrCE,SE,RE, as they are all different. At the end of the day I suspect it doesn't really matter...Pick the one you like...

#4383 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It also has this...which really doesn’t mean anything...but it’s a thing, I guess. [quoted image]

Kinda cool....my AFMrLE has something like that " x of 1000". Suspect the RE will have something similar but not a biggie. I've seen some note they try to get matching #'s for their games, so it is a thing....agreed.

#4393 4 years ago

Can't wait to see that black armor in person!!

#4399 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

but I wouldn't trade you my two pins for a MM Royal.

No you wouldn't ( to me anyway)..

#4407 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Based on review of these posts, “ LE’s” and “RE’s” are more about “look what I’ve got” or “look at me” than enjoying and playing pinball. Some of these for sale adds are “HUO with less than 100 plays” for a game that’s 3 years old. I have over 100 plays in 2 weeks on my new MMr. How do you guys resist playing the shit out of this game?

Can assure you once I get my RE, it will be major honeymoon phase, and I'll be playing the crap out it...Like all my others...

Only thing I like more than playing is tinkering w them. Don't see much of that happening here...

#4421 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

For those of us that are in on the Royal I am sure we (for the most part) don't care if they are numbered or not it was just the opportunity to get the full monty in one go. I do know that CGC was already committed to another run of the MMr prior to this upgrade for the LE owners and RE for those that wanted one. If demand is there maybe they run more who knows or cares. These guys are in the business to make $$/sell pins and that is good for the hobby. I for one would like to know what the next remake is going to be but that's a topic for another thread already out there.

Well put....maybe all the LE's should just scratch the #'s off...(kidding)

CGC did an amazing job, imho, providing options for existing owners. If someone wants to buy an RE, SE, etc. and pay for the extras, I can't see why anyone cares. They wanted the RE to be unique in it's own way, hence the black w metal sparkle armor. Hard to imagine that the RE will be produced without some sort of label, #, or something to identify it. If they made another version, I'd expect the same. People have to pay MORE for the RE, so why doesn't it make sense?

Anyway, same discussion comes up in all the "LE" threads....glad CGC took a great approach with this run....

#4434 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Well I got sucked into the beauty and plunked down a royale deposit.
The bug has bitten me and the games are starting to add up.
Can’t say I wasn’t warned.

It's a documented illness for sure.... therapy did nothing for me...

#4438 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Time is linear. So are pin prices it seems.

Agreed...and gas was .45 a gallon.

$$$ very relative to timeline.

This is the MMr thread....Correct?

I'm excited to get this Pin, dammit!!!!

#4465 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m truly asking, I love MM but love other pins too.

If you're asking, then I would suspect the answer is don't buy MMr anything.....the game is not inexpensive, and will never win a "two for the price of one" fiscal debate.

Can't get past the "true ask" in this case, except to understand why some would choose to spend more on something they want over something else that is less appealing for them. Buying these things are personal decisions, and one size doesn't fit all (thankfully).

I genuinely thought an owners thread would really have more excitement for this offering, as they've made a great version available to those that don't have one, while "doing square" for existing MMr owners. Instead, it's drifting to an "oranges vs. apples" discussion.

No drama, just typical Pinside....have to take it in doses.

#4489 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You mad bro?
I know this is an owners thread. I never said one thing bad about MM, I’m soliciting opinions from owners who feel it’s one of the best pins. It’d be like if I was going to buy a Porsche, I’d go to a Porsche forum and ask a question what makes it so special. I wouldn’t go to a Miata forum and ask if I should buy a Porsche.

No, not at all, Pinbud.....re-read my post, realizing I was touching on several items in there...all good

Your analogy does hit precisely on my confusion of ask however.....suspect if you went in a Porsche forum as they were talking about their "new and shiney" (worth more than all of our collections) asking if it was worth it compared to (2x) Miatas, Corvettes, etc. it would be hard to gain insight.

MM, now MMr is what it is in the pinball world.. a desirable and relatively expensive machine. I'm in on the RE as I don't own an MM or MMr, and this version is very appealing to me. So it's worth it to me, over (2x) other machines of equal "value"( a subjective word). My pinball addiction searches for machines that scratch an itch that my others don't...so I look at them differently. That's just me.

Hope that clears up my perspective a bit, and good luck, regardless of your direction.....

#4523 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Looks like the same powder coat Stern used on BM66 LE

Bigger flakes in BM66LE...I have one, and from pics, this seems more subtle, almost giving a black " sheen"...Excited to set it in person.

Carrying through coins door and all other armor aspects is much appreciated...should be gorgeous!!

#4529 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

the black is a glossy black with a very slight sparkle. its almost identical to Black Knight:SOR LE with a tiny bit more sparkle. It also fingerprints good
What I like about it is the speaker panel also has the same coating.
Neil.

Sounds sweet!!!

#4532 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Anyone hear an update when the new batch of games are expected to ship?

I was still told " sometime in January, but delays can happen" for the RE.

Personally not concerned...earlier or on time would be great, but just happy I'm getting one..

#4545 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I got the same email....the one thing that did surprise me was the email stated that these upgrades are only available now and not it the future. Not sure if this is a sales pitch or reality....would need someone from PP or CGC to weigh in

I'm not w either, but it sure seemed like they stated the entire run (all models) would only be 500 units and that was it. Seems logical to believe that they only are going to make "x" amount of kits during the same period. Maybe I'm naive (not) but suspect they are simply bringing all models (they've only made 3, correct?) to an even par, with some cosmetic enhancements for the RE, allowing existing owners to upgrade now, before this ship has sailed.

Grateful this was revisited, and curious as to what #4 will be.

#4604 4 years ago

Watched today...too excited for my RE to arrive!!! beautiful game. Really looks like the "total package" imho...can't wait to see it w the custom black armor....hurry up January!!!

#4613 4 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I have always wanted a better paint-job on my castle and dragon that shows off the cool details that are present in the molding. However, I haven't seen anything that does a great job of matching the colors in the translite and playfield. After years of begging, I finally convinced a famous artist buddy of mine (Mark Jarman) to paint them for me. I love it! What does everyone think?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!!!! Amazing work...

1 week later
#4649 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The company has publicly stated they will only make the RE this one time... but whether they make something else or not, who cares???? What’s your point anyway?
Either you’re interested in buying it or you’re not! What difference does it make if they make more later??
This isn’t an “investment”. It’s an amusement device. Definitely a luxury item for home users. Buy it, play it, enjoy it!

This^^^^^

#4658 4 years ago

It's rare that any new game doesn't get thrashed on here anymore, along with people that admit ( or worse get excited) to wanting, buying one.

I think CGC went above and beyond to provide pieces parts to existing owners ( everything but the armor is available) with equal math.

The RE is a limited/single run game w all the bling. It was stated. Just is what it is. I don't gloat about it, nor ashamed of my decision to buy one( my money, my choice).

I'm equally tired of the superior/inferior vibe that follows all these types of threads. There's just no need, and will certainly alienate any new posters from commenting about anything..

#4669 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The black metallic powder coat you may need to see in person to appreciate. I'm not sure it looks as good in photos or videos.
LTG : )

Very excited for this..!!

#4676 4 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Saw the MMr Royal Edition at Free Play Florida and it's bad ass. Check out the Topper and GI lights in action. I have a feeling that a new MMr with XL screen will be in my collection some time in the future.

Looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing....

1 week later
#4695 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplicaX:

Longtime lurker and pin guy.
After 25+ years as a pinball tech locally as side work and owning and restoring a few used pins. I have a MMR on preorder and it will be my first NIB.
Very excited as I've wanted this pin since it came out back when I worked at an arcade in the 90s.

Super congrats to you!!!

1 week later
#4729 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

This should be MMR best run I would think. Playfields, Cabinet Decals issues
have been worked out . I’m
Hoping the Royal Editions get a cool
Apron plaque or something ?

Given they gave it a specific name and limited to a single run, I can't imagine there wouldn't be an acknowledgement of model beyond just the serial #. Have no idea, however....will find out soon enough...

1 week later
#4773 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplicaX:

I'm just passing on what Ryan from CGC said since they have been quiet.
"We are building games right now and waiting for that last part to come in before putting them in boxes."
"We are hoping to start shipping out the week of or week after Xmas (CE/SE models)"
"Hoping to start Royals in January"

Appreciated!!!

1 week later
#4804 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If history means anything than its CGC's initial delivery date + 3 months....

Sort of hoping you're right, as I just picked up another machine while waiting, so need to build my pin budget back up a bit...

#4806 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

yea, but the challenge will be that most distributors will ask for the money early even though the game isn't ready to ship. Unless my game isn't built, boxed and ready to ship I wouldn't pay anyone....I can't tell you how many times I've received an email saying your game is schedule to be on the line sometime in the next couple weeks so we need full payment, and 30-60 days later the game finally ships....its annoying

I've been fortunate in the past, as all my NIB were bought through Mike...always shipped within a week after my check cleared. I went w Rick this time (no particular reason) but hopefully a quick turnaround on cash vs. ship date.

I have suffered in the past however (look at my Avatar).....lost that $1500.00 and waited 3 years, but at least I got a game....a rough ride, for sure.

1 month later
#5052 4 years ago

got the e-mail from Sara saying no official update on RE, but were told "early March"....time to figure out where I'm gonna put this!!...

1 month later
#5378 4 years ago

I ended up canceling my order, and Sara was kind enough to refund my deposit. Still working (at the hospital) but things are very bad, and just can't spend 10k on a toy when so many are hurting financially or potentially fighting for their lives. Grateful for what I have, as well as being able to help patients and caregivers in my little role.

Wanted the machine badly, but some things are just more important at times like these....maybe someday, but not anytime soon.

This is just me, and no judging of any kind on my end. Will be fun to watch some unboxing pics, I suspect....be safe....mark

#5379 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I did last weekend from Sara. Since I’m presently unemployed, it’s 10K better spent elsewhere. I’m still keeping my deposit in just in case things improve later.

Hope your job comes back!!!

1 week later
#5433 4 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Yesterday I was able to secure a pre-order on a MM Royal from a Distributor that had a cancellation. Not thinking I will see mine until June or July, but I am excited to see others unbox theirs in the coming days.
I was told that the Royals are limited to 350 units. Is that a true statement and will they be numbered?.

A run of only 350RE's was stated, numbering of the games was not (besides the serial #'s). Congrats!!

#5441 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Doesn't mean some day they couldn't run a super mega fancy edition or something. Just no more Royal Editions......You know, like Jersey Jack does. Emerald LE. Ruby LE. Yellow Brick Road. Smaug LE, Smaug Black LE. etc.

That's my understanding....

#5476 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Starting the unboxing, the metal flake paint looks better in person than in the pics...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can believe that armor kills!!! Beautiful game!!

#5585 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I can't compare because I don't have an LE, but I'll post these. I think it looks great.
The coin door and speaker panel add a nice touch too.[quoted image][quoted image]

Gorgeous!! I'll bet even better in person

They announced ( for the millionth time) 350 RE's....only made in this run. The other 150 would be a mix of SE and CE. So fwiw, if you have an RE, it's 1 of 350...good grief...

#5626 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Right, to not piss off the people that bought the game 2 years ago. CGC is a company of great concern for their customers and a model to all pinball companies and this proves it. The extra money they are making is being donated to past LE owners also to make them all happy I've heard.
I have also heard that original MMr owners will now receive stock options every quarter based on the inflated MMr sales. They will also have a say in all future pinball decisions going forward. They must be respected and heard.

LMAO!!!

9 months later
#8249 3 years ago

Just joined the club (cancelled my preorder during beginning of COVID crap, but picked up a fair priced NIB MMrRE) ...forgot how much I love this game, and in a home environment even better. This version is absolutely stunning!!!

PDI does wonders for me, really bringing the colors out. I'm behind the curve on this one...has anyone changed the colors on the rubbers? I use Titans on all my other machines, and truthfully like the look of stock black in this one so far. Thoughts?

Playing great right out of the box (had to align the flippers), and not aware of any challenges to this point. I'll cruise the thread, but if something has obviously been talked about, a brief summary would be appreciated.

So glad to finally get this gem!!!! Onward....

#8252 3 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Congrats! I agree on the PDI, just the best. I changed out the rubbers and posts with Titans. Matched the habitrails to the cabinet powdercoating. This game stock or modded is just down right beautiful! Enjoy!!!!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Sweet!!!

#8262 3 years ago

BTW, I've followed all your posts and effort on Alien. You are a true asset to this Pinball Forum. Congrats on your MMRRE!

Kind words....thanks!!...( crazy times follow Alienland...is what it is I guess).....

Really enjoying the MMRRE ( major honeymoon phase). Hard to describe, feels like "pure pinball" to me. Step up, I know what to do, and the callouts, gameplay, etc. are just fun!!!

Sometimes I just don't want to think too much about game strategy, and this thing is beautiful!!!!

#8266 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I am leaving this club to, sold my Royal. Found me a HUO Original MM

Is this due to it having rosey cheeks, lol?

#8275 3 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

Had this a couple times.
[quoted image]

Ditto....only had the game a few weeks. Just sort of looked at it and laughed...no nudging that one out, lol

1 week later
#8299 3 years ago

So MMrRE newbie here.....confess I just opened the box, set it up, usual adjustments, and playing the crap out of this thing for the past couple weeks. Got the dreaded dot this evening, stating I needed to set date and time. Simply went into menu and addressed. All my scores, etc. stayed intact.

Rebooted and everything seems to work and no dot. Haven't even opened the manual yet. Is there a battery in here or something that might have just worked loose (?).

Will read schematics tomorrow, but I've been back at fixing my WCS for too long today (had to step away as I was tempted to set that damn game on fire), so hoping something easy.

Apologies if already covered somewhere.....thx

#8301 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Round 2032 near top center of little board in the head. Holder and battery may need cleaning.

Thanks Lloyd...will do

#8309 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Round 2032 near top center of little board in the head. Holder and battery may need cleaning.

Definitely a gunky battery... cleaned and replace w lithium...suspect that cures it....thanks to LTG and neverahighscore for insight!!

#8314 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Definitely a gunky battery... cleaned and replace w lithium...suspect that cures it....thanks to ltg and neverahighscore for insight!!

Followup and closure to this one - still had weird time settings, then noticed no attract music. Decided to look at the software - mine was "3.0.0 BETA3". Went to the site, downloaded/ installed "3.0.0" and she's been spot on for over a week w both time and attract sounds.

Glad it was that simple (and finding/ cleaning my gunky battery at the same time)...my OCD is back in check....

#8317 3 years ago

Well, next "noob to this game" question - I keep getting error "check left gate - stuck closed" message. Went to T.16, but as soon as I hit any of the loop switches, "test failed left gate stuck", then went to solenoid test, tested left and right gate - they seeme to both work identically - opening and closing via the coil. Doesn't seem to bind as I can move w my finger up and down easily. All 4 loop switches work fine.

What have I missed? LTG - happen to be in the forum tonight? Thx as always....

(it is bourbon night however, so if I have to take something apart, it will wait until tomorrow)

#8319 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Page 1-54 and 1-55 in the manual.

Mine is 1-57, then 2-21...manual is Rev. 3.0....

All good though....replicated the error then eliminated...thanks for responding...certain I'll need you again

1 week later
#8353 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yeah, money sounds great but my career is doing well and just knowing I own one; well, it’s a good feeling.

A wise man you are...time will fly, and just to anticipate opening/ playing that thing has got to be awesome!!!

#8354 3 years ago

You're right. The remakes aren't the same. They're better. I owned the original also and would take CGC's version every time. And you're not bursting my bubble. I hope you enjoy your game. It's all pinball!!!!

Definitely agree, especially on this title. The game plays amazing (not sure what the old one did this one can't...I remember a similiar discussion when AFMR came out).

And the total package just is beautiful...tastefully done. A great mix of old and new...just my opinion, but the RE is a jaw dropper to play and just look at sometimes....

#8376 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

It was a tight fit but it wasnt bad. The CPR backglass is a little thicker.

Thinking it measures 3/16 compared to 1/8 in all the games I've replaced. Never tried in my remakes (ordered now though). Did you have to buy the slightly wider channel?

8 months later
#8847 2 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!!! My 3 year old grandson shows up at 11:30 am, promptly fires up my MMrRE, jumps on the stool, and goes at it!!!!

Good times!!

20211125_113540 (resized).jpg20211125_113540 (resized).jpg20211125_113545 (resized).jpg20211125_113545 (resized).jpg
#8852 2 years ago

And this morning I wake up to this!!

20211126_093413 (resized).jpg20211126_093413 (resized).jpg

20211126_094124 (resized).jpg20211126_094124 (resized).jpg

And into the evening!!! Good grief

20211126_171458 (resized).jpg20211126_171458 (resized).jpg20211126_171509 (resized).jpg20211126_171509 (resized).jpg
#8855 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It looks like she is really bringin’ the Payne.

She was quite angry w the Trolls at the moment..lol

#8856 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Thanksgiving gaming after some whiskey.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Liquid Sunshine? Well done!!

4 weeks later
#8903 2 years ago

Merry Christmas from the castle!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.