149AA521-09C8-4D12-90CA-97D3C09EC650 (resized).jpeg
E73DB567-C26B-48DA-A383-03B9C8789625 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt68061.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8760 2 years ago

Was any pricing released for the 2023 run? The way things are going with new and used pricing…. Well…”you know.”

Also, did they mention any additional runs on Monster Bash or Attack from Mars tables/accessories?

Apologies if this info is out there… but some of you follow this much closer than others.

Thanks

2 months later
#8839 2 years ago

Question I probably know the answer to… but just to confirm…

I am getting ready to upgrade code on my LE. When I do so will all high scores and settings be lost? On my Sterns I can save them to USB and “reload” them.

I presume they will be lost.

Thanks!

Matt

#8842 2 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

My scores did not reset when updating code. I’m pretty sure I remember reading most peoples remained, but there were one or two people who lost them.

Thanks! Thats awesome… figured thed be gone!

Matt

1 month later
#8900 2 years ago

Anyone know of anywhere with the RGB kits in stock? Yes…I Googled and all the normal hits are sold out… never hurts to ask…

Thanks in advance for any leads. Happy Holidays.

3 weeks later
#8998 2 years ago

Hello all…. Need to pull my side rails as I am going to send the off for powder coating soon.

Do I need to pull the backbox for that?

Thanks in advance for any tips! Also posted in the AFMr thread….sorry for doubling up….this thread seems to get a little more traffic.

Matt

#9007 2 years ago

Richard-NBA-SF2 and gorditas … thanks for the reply. Its actually for a late run AFM…so hopefully no tape.

Was planning on pulling them today and wasnt getting a reply on that thread (admittedly was prettyimpatient..ha!)

2 weeks later
#9040 2 years ago

My MMR LE seems to be missing the gate in the Joust lane. (Pic below)

It does not appear to effect game play. What is its purpose? I do not see (or am just missing it) anything in the owners manual…

C4F753EB-2BC0-4D9B-A15F-3775968952FF (resized).jpegC4F753EB-2BC0-4D9B-A15F-3775968952FF (resized).jpeg

Edit: wrong thread…sorry. Think I will leave it anyway.

1 month later
#9178 2 years ago

Where are you guys finding the RGB kits? Or was it just uninstalled from when you bought the pin?

Been on the lookout for one.

Thanks,
Matt

#9180 2 years ago

Thanks Richard…that was my understanding as well. Was just making sure some didnt become available somewhere

#9188 2 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

Totally worth doing! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pardon my ignorance… for this DIY Pops job…. Where does it pull the RGB signal from. Does it need to have a Topper or GI board?

Thanks

1 month later
#9243 1 year ago

Ha! I have had the exact same problem with those flipper toppers.

Tried 2 different tapes and 2 glues. Cleaned both the flipper bats and swords each time extremely well… lasted about 8 games each.

Toying with the idea of e6000… have had good luck with that on other stuff.

Let us know how it goes…as will I.

5 months later
#9487 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

3 pole single throw switch on the speakers? Flip it on after load??

Quoted from marioparty34:

I had an initial issue with my sword toppers staying on. For some reason, the right flipper was the one that always flung off. And yes, I did clean the bats thoroughly with alcohol first everytime, in fact, I changed out the bat 3 times to make sure it was as clean as possible. I really like the sword topper and just wanted it to stay on! Lol
In the end, I found some super sticky 3m tape that worked.

What kind of tape did you use? I have these…and ONE of them (left) will not stay on NO MATTER WHAT I try. I have cleaned the hell out of the flipper bat and the sword multiple times. Have tried like 6 kinds of tape and even a dab or 3 of silicone. I’ve honestly spent about triple the cost of the damn swords on tape, glue and other adhesive. They look so sexy on…but twice now have totally fu$&ed up two excellent games by flying off and landing in the middle of the playfield.

#Frustrated.

(Yea…this is pretty much the definition of a first world problem)

#9491 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

I totally felt the way you currently feel. Here is what I used. I hope the link works.
amazon.com link »
I will say because of the width of the tape, it does take some time and patience to exacto knife it to the right silhouette.
I have had it on for 6 months now with a fair amount of plays. Knock on wood, it has stayed on. Good Luck!

Appreciate the response…. Yeah, I tried that one as well. Guess I will give it another try. Will scrub with alcohol and apply pressure for much longer. Thanks again

5 months later
#9701 12 months ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Thank you, Lloyd. I haven't tried the second two links yet, but this is what happened when I attempted the first link:
[quoted image]
Not sure if CGC has restrictive licensing agreements with European suppliers, preventing sales back to the US.
Pricing was quite reasonable for the bracket at Pinball Center (I think they are in Germany), but somewhat prohibitive from Australia.
I suppose if I really want to fix that Troll, I'll just have to bite the bullet, pay over $300, and see if I can order it from Australia.
I do appreciate the links and the fact that you help so many of us out, on the various forums.

Couldnt you find one of our European pinball brethren to help you out? Surely someone would be willing to do so…?

#9712 11 months ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Thank you for this suggestion. One of our Pinside members from the Netherlands has kindly offered to help me out. The bracket has been ordered and will be delivered to him and from there he will ship it on to me.
I can't imagine what it is like trying to obtain parts for even older machines. I imagine that folks have to get pretty creative.

Awesome! Glad it worked out. Lots of great folks out there.

11 months later
#10113 19 days ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Thanks, is it yellow wire with the blue crimp the 12v and the ground the black directly to the left of it?
[quoted image]

Hi there…. It should say right on the PSU.. 12v or maybe V+? I am guessing the yellow wires are correct. You could always bust out the multimeter to be certain. The black will be ground.

#10124 16 days ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I bought a lot of medieval madness parts and it came with a Merlin mod that has the smallest LED I’ve ever seen lighting his crystal ball. The LED is red and I’d like to change it - does anyone know a good source for the micro LED’s ?
[quoted image]

Google “Evan Designs”. Lots of cool sh*t Ive used on projects.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 85.00
$ 26.50
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Bloomfield Township, MI
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt68061.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=matt68061 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.