c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8190 3 years ago

in response to do any owners regret buying this game.I recently got my nib royal and having never played the game before I liked it but was not sure it was my best buy.But after playing and understanding the goals to this game I have a hard time walking away.Now I am certain it was a great purchase and i am totally enjoying this game in my collection.Its more fun every time I play

3 months later
#8500 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Also that coil has three lugs like a flipper coil. Maybe a broken wire at the coil for the hold ? Go over the solder joints at the lugs, especially the thin wire from the coil windings to the lug - easy to have a crack or break you can't see.
Then follow the wires to the driver board that coil plugs onto. ( turn game off ) that driver board is held on by screws to the huge board below the playfield. Remove the screws, no need to unplug all the connectors. Unplug that driver board from the huge board, a row of ten pins on one side plugs them together. Then plug the board back in and push the tops of those pins in a bit to seat the driver board into the huge board good.
LTG : )

LTG thank you for all the helpful information on MM and many other games

2 years later
#10126 33 days ago

Havent been here for a couple years,where can I find the fire breathing dragon mod ?

#10128 33 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

I think Mrsiyufy made it for his game.
LTG : )

Thanks LTG ,it looks pretty cool.

#10137 32 days ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Video attached. The castle has the yellow candle flicker led Lights from Amazon that I linked above - the dragon has the same solid amber led from my prior video - I thought I switched it over but must have forgot too.

what are you using for power 12v battery ?

#10141 27 days ago

I have the right troll not registering hits every time,left is good.I looked for a key post nothing there.So I did a search and read all 8 years of posts .I think I will hope its a loose screw on the troll and maybe a blade adjustment.Theres a gold mine of info here.Thanks LTG and others who post issues and fixes.

#10143 25 days ago

anyone have a merlin figure to sell ?

#10144 25 days ago

Has anyone tried to put mirror blades or other on LEs,sides are very tight.

#10147 24 days ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

I used side blades from flyland designs….they pair with this game so nicely. [quoted image]

Quoted from Sorokyl:

Is the LE different than others? I have cointaker mirror blade on my 2015 standard.it fit fine. Definitely use protectors (I have the pbl ones), even with that added thickness playfield goes up and down just fine.

Thanks Guys
Those look good so I ordered.Black sides is too plain for me.

#10154 20 days ago

ROM MEDIEVAL MADNESS -CPU PROFANITY
Has anyone tried this Rom I see listed in the marketplace ?

#10156 20 days ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Remakes dont use the OG sound Roms

Thank You
I probably dont need to hear more people say F you anyway.

#10171 18 days ago

anyone try this troll eyes kit ?I dont find installation instructions.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Added 10 days ago:

its garbage

#10173 18 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Wow they don't even wire it together? I hope you didn't pay more than 10 bucks for that. Could add this onto a mouser order for maybe $1..

no instructions either

#10174 17 days ago

This dont look so hard.We will soon see.

#10177 14 days ago

Im doing sideblades today ,can this be done without removing the playfield or ?
I have done Sterns before and it seems like less room in MM.

#10178 14 days ago

Thanks norcalpin they went right on and look great

#10181 10 days ago

My lockdown bar moves around,its a little loose on this machine
not tight like all my other machines.Any advice ?

#10183 10 days ago
Quoted from BurntBiscuit:

Just a thought…possibly add some strategically placed thin foam underneath the top of the lockdown bar

I will give it a try,thanks

#10185 10 days ago
Quoted from gorditas:

It is adjustable via the two brass screws in the top of the assembly. My best luck in doing so has been to remove the glass, balls, then lift the playfield against the backbox. Put the lockbar in place, stick your head in the cabinet, and look underneath the lockbar mechanism at how each slotted tab of the lockbar is engaged by the sliding mechanism. You will quickly see which side needs to move up or down. (In your case, they probably both need to go down several turns) Remove the lockbar, then adjust each screw up or down. Repeat until you can just barely catch the slot, so that tension is applied downward when engaging the lock. If it is too far down, you won't enter the slots, and will have a hard time moving the handle all the way to the locked position.

Thank You

#10188 8 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I know it seems pretty likely we are getting another run of MMR games from CGC in the near future. Do we have any idea of which model it will be? I'm guessing Special Edition's based on them asking people's interest levels in RGB kits and XL displays. I'm also curious if pricing will be adjusted to the current market for these games or if it will match what they were when originally released at which I think was ~$9k for the LE/Special Edition.

Same as Cactus Canyon?

#10196 2 days ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Yes it was clear glass but it must have been some type of shatterproof. It was the original glass than CCG put in the game. I had replaced the translite with a 3D one that someone was selling years ago. The actual transits is fine. Just can’t find who is selling just the glass at the correct dimensions. So don’t need the translite. I guess I’ll contact planetary and or my local glass co. Just need the dimensions.

Meaure the opening and ask for tempered glass no bug.you may have to order and wait a couple days because some shops dont cut tempered at their shop they just order it.

#10205 37 hours ago
Quoted from Devinsupertramp:

I'm looking at getting side art blades for Medieval Madness. I'm going back and forth between the Flyland design which is more popping eye candy, vs the pingraffix (non lightup one) that looks much better at matching the style of the original backglass art. There's no high quality photos with it though actually installed. Anyone happen to have high quality photos with one of these two installed on their machine? Opinion on both of them? Does the Flyland design with the original backglass not match as well?
I've included links to both options. Just wish there was high resolution photos with them installed with backglass as well.
Flyland:
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1194-flyland-designs/04879-medieval-madness-side-art-blades-for-pinball-machines-
Pingraffix:
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/medieval-madness-pinblades[quoted image][quoted image]

I went with the ones on top,looks great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=jamesays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.