speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hookedonpinonics.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2857 6 years ago

I receive a Medieval Madness topper from laseriffic and I don't know how to hook it up. I purchased it from Cointaker. I don't think they sent the cord to hook it up to the machine. There was nothing on the site that said I needed to purchase an additional cord. The picture shows the only cord that was attached to it. Any help would be appreciated!

MMr topper connection (resized).jpgMMr topper connection (resized).jpg

#2861 6 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Did you disclose that you needed the topper for a MMr? The cable should be long enough to hook up to your power supply terminals in the bottom of the cabinet. I would call Chris Marquette at Cointaker and he probably can hook you up. I personally use a secondary power supply and splitter board for my mods but you should be able to hook up right to your power supply by hooking into the positive and ground terminals.

They emailed me back and said that the cable should have been in the box. It wasn't. I will get them to send me one. Thanks for all the help!

2 months later
#3129 6 years ago

This is very trivial and I know I can figure this out on my own but recently when I have been playing, my coin door has been opening up during my games which as you know locks your flippers up and I will lose my ball. I have a shaker motor installed and I know that is what is making the key move so that it opens my door. I have about 1200 plays on my machine and it just started doing this. I tried tightening the screw but it is not loose and I cant seem to figure out why all of sudden the key mech is getting loose. Anyone else experience this and have a fix?

#3134 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Take the key out?

Yes I know but I don't trust myself with this....haha. I am horrible at misplacing items but I will prob do this until I get it fixed.

#3142 6 years ago

Thank you all for the suggestions! I will just do the ole 'pull the key out a little' to fix the issue in the short time. I should have just done that instead of asking for help but I got a lot of alternatives from you that I may implement in the future.

10 months later
#3846 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Didn’t think I’d be able to get to BFTK for a long time but it happened.
Couldn’t believe it. I scored 105M and then figured why not one more game and figured it would be a quick one, glad to be wrong on this.
After just 3 days and about 40 or so plays, I got to it. It was the first time destroying Payne’s castle and I just had those darn trolls left, didn’t get them in previous multi-balls but after destroying the last castle, trolls were lit, shot it in there after the castle eject and just hit two of them, then it happens , BFTK was lit, got it in there and then chaos commenced.
Was shaking like crazy but got all the shots left but the Peasants and then it’s like someone turned on the drain switch as two went SDTM in unison while another drained on the side and it wasn’t much longer till I lost the final ball. Was intense and got my highest so far, 173M and finally got a record on the other scores (Damsel - 6). Still can’t beat that 20M default Madness score.
Anyway, I felt proud as having never played the physical game before getting this a few days ago and using all default settings with the exception of the out lane adjustments and a loose tilt (still very sensitive).
[quoted image]

Congrats! I have had my MMR for almost 1.5 years and have only been to BFTK once. Have been 1 or 2 shots shy from getting there again multiple times. My buddy got there the other night on mine and was 1 shot away from beating it. We both just stared at the machine for about 5 min and didn't say a word. Very disappointing but then laughed about it later. He still put up around 230 million so def was impressive but just a total buzz kill.

2 months later
#3947 4 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

What strategy does everyone use to maximize earning extra balls? Castle first then what? Or do you not worry about them?

I believe there are 7 way to get extra balls to get your game to a total of 10 balls. I can only think of 6 of those ways now. These are in no particular order in how to achieve

1. Blow up 2 castles
2. Collect 10 hurry ups
3. Complete royal madness
4. Collect the super jackpot in castle multiball
5. Collect in video mode. Not sure how many of the birds you need to wack but its quite a few
6. Mystery award

I usually get mine in this order

1. Blow up 2 castles
2. Royal madness
3. 10 hurry ups
4. super jackpot collect

the rest are hard. Video mode is difficult to get to let alone get far enough in it to get the extra ball. Not sure when it comes up in mystery but I have gotten it before.

I don't seek the extra balls but they come naturally as you progress through the game. I typically always get at least 2 when I am playing a game.

4 weeks later
#3994 4 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Finally defeated the King’s Castle and thought I’d be whisked away to Battle for the Kingdom. Not. I need to re-read the rules and find out what I need to do next. Otherwise, it was a fantastic game and I some how achieved the bird video mode for the second time. One of these days I’ll beat this thing.[quoted image]

You need to do the following

1. Defeat 6 Castles
2. Save 3 Damsels
3. Start 3 Revolts
4. Start 3 Catapults
5. Complete 3 Joust Victories
6. Kill 10 Trolls

#4002 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Where is the # FIRE lanes needed for vid mode setting in the menu?

You need to spell fire 8 times for video mode. Collect in the scoop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hookedonpinonics.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=hookedonpinonics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.