c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2097 6 years ago

Just ordered mine today. Now the waiting begins...

#2104 6 years ago

That's a great deal, I'd have been all over that if I had a chance. That color upgrade alone is $400!

1 week later
#2128 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Thanks Big!! Other issue is my right flipper seems weak, it's hard hitting the castle gate with it! I set the strength up to +4 but not difference. It's just nowhere near as nice as the left flipper in terms of strength.

Make sure your flipper is moving freely and nothings binding. If you've had the game only a few weeks I bet your coil stop is loose so the coil is drooping and you're getting some drag.

2 weeks later
#2168 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackstorm:

Does anyone know where these would have come off of on my MMR? They were laying on the bottom of the cabinet half way up on the left side of it. Everything seems to be working correctly and I've looked all over the place to see what was missing them but I can't find it!

Check your Trolls. They like to shed pieces.

#2175 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Neither of those are pieces from the troll assemblies.
LTG : )

Well I suppose you'd know!

1 week later
#2206 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Anyone think the next run of mmr will have a big screen and updated sound system like afmr?

Yeah no chance. Maybe as a future premium product but if they just up and made the standards better than the LEs all those LE buyers would riot.

I think for the $400 the "color upgrade" costs that they could just bump the price up a hundo or so and sell us a whole new panel tho, that'd be cool.

#2220 6 years ago
Quoted from bwrightmcse:

So my new MMR is supposed to ship from Chicago Gaming this week (per my awesome distributor), I missed the stern built run and am completely stoked.
Is anyone else on the list for CG/non-stern built MMR? Would this be considered as a MMRR? ;P.

I'm waiting on one.

#2242 6 years ago

Ummm, same parts just being assembled in a different place is what I understand, so I wouldn't expect it to be a lot different.

#2243 6 years ago

I mean, I'm getting a CGC one so it would be NICE if it was like somehow "better" but I seriously doubt it.

1 week later
#2278 6 years ago

Does the Mantis jump protector still have that extra screw hole for the screw they say you don't need to put in? I love that protector and think the area looks naked without it, but I hate both the idea of drilling an extra screw hole in my PF as well as having an empty screw hole there.

#2292 6 years ago

Woooooooooo! Got my email last nite! It's almost MMR time. Thanks @gexchange!

#2308 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

They used to be but the shaker makes them dance around.

10/10 would buy.

#2309 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I'm expecting mine in the next week or two.

Me too! OMG OMG OMG...

#2335 6 years ago

Just looks like a normal cab speaker to me.

#2349 6 years ago

Still waiting for that call from @gexchange...

#2355 6 years ago

No NIB for me... but I had a deal come through for a black LE with the color upgrade from a local pin bro. Sad I won't be getting the NIB but stoked about the LE-news of it all!

#2370 6 years ago

One... day... mooooooore!!
OneDayMore-600x364 (resized).jpgOneDayMore-600x364 (resized).jpg

#2385 6 years ago

Welcome home black LE #453!
019 (resized).JPG019 (resized).JPG
020 (resized).JPG020 (resized).JPG

#2388 6 years ago
Quoted from spazzman90:

Nice lookin'! Gonna go for color on that bad johnny?

Yuuup! Ordered it last nite, and an SD card so I can do the updates too.

#2391 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Its been a while since I did mine but I believe the Color upgrade kit comes with a SD card already loaded with the new software?

Thanks for the heads up. Turns out I already had a 64GB Ultra SD so I did the update to 2.02 this morning, and tried to cancel the 8GB one I ordered just as Scamazon told me it shipped.

#2401 6 years ago

Hey, do MMR's come with a manual?

#2404 6 years ago

Thanks guys.

#2408 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

How am I supposed to know? When I joined pinside everyone told me to 1) leave my goodie bag stapled to the inside of the cabinet, 2) make sure I covered every conceivable square inch of the playfield with mylar or cliffy's to prevent any wear, 3) never lift the playfield for fear of scratching the inside of the cabinet, 4) only open the coin door to remove the glass so I could do #2 above and also add $4000 of mods in the form of plastic trolls, dragons, catapults and other mods to enhance my enjoyment of the game.
Wait... what was the question again? Oh yeah, never mind... anyone interested in buying a HUO MMR LE with 4 plays total??

Here's the gag. I bought the HUO MMR LE with 4 (hundred-ish) plays! The bag is still there, but no manual inside. So I asked my buddy if he still had it and he can't remember it ever being there (he's kind of a space case at times) which is why I asked. I did DL the manual (thanks LTG) but I like having a hard copy to flip through when I'm bored, plus it just feels kinda wrong to not have it, you know?

#2409 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Here's the gag. I bought the HUO MMR LE with 4 (hundred-ish) plays! The bag is still there, but no manual inside. So I asked my buddy if he still had it and he can't remember it ever being there, (he's kind of a space case at times) which is why I was asking. I did DL the manual (thanks LTG) but I like having a hard copy to flip through when I'm bored, plus it just feels kinda wrong to not have it, you know?

#2411 6 years ago

I'm not sure. I'll try again sometime.
003 (resized).JPG003 (resized).JPG
I mean, I can only assume this was the manual. It did have the tilt bob and the flipper tool in the coinbox still, even the receipt. But no manual.

#2415 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Put on there you'd like to buy one.

That is what I did. Thanks LTG!

#2455 6 years ago
Quoted from BigMorty:

Thanks LTG for the link. lermods, I’d th protector you have different than the one on the link LTG put above?
I have Cliffys coming also, did not know I needed both them and Mantis!
Can I play a few dozen games before installing all this, not sure I can wait

I have 500 games on mine and no noticeable wear, so I'm sure you'll be fine!

#2496 6 years ago

Is there a place to report bugs and such? I notice that there is some text loss on the Merlin's Magic screen after the color upgrade.

Also, it might just be me, but I really like some of the color choices ColorDMD used as opposed to the official PPS/CGC color... like the green castle moat and the sky not being bright blue... I mean, it is what it is and the MMR Color Upgrade looks WAY better overall, I just feel like the CDMD colors fit the game better.

#2504 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Curious to know from someone who has so much experience with original MMs, what you feel are the major differences/improvements except for the obvious stuff like the better display.

I know you weren't asking me, but I'll chime in... I had a MM for a couple years that I replaced with an MMR... the MM wasn't actually mine, but I'm gonna refer to it as "mine" to keep this simple.

Ramps are easier to make on MMR... fresh flippers and clearcoat make a big difference I'd imagine.

The drawbridge is ALOT quieter on my MMR than my MM. But again, it's like 20 years newer.

LED lighting is BRIGHT and looks great. The "Hi Res" color display is a plus, although the ColorDMD on my MM was just fine.

CGC options menu gives you some extra tuning options (all mine are still default) plus you have all the original Williams options.

The flipper travel is different than it was on my MM but I recently played another MM that was actually very close to my MM in terms of flipper travel and feel, so I assume my MMR is actually probably more "correct" than my MM was.

My MM was certainly more "dialed in", but I haven't had to much time on dialing in the MMR as it already plays so damn nice. It was alot easier to kill castles tho on my old MM than on my MMR tho so my scores were better, but I find myself getting to (and beating) Royal Madness alot more on MMR and completing more of the objectives like Master of Trolls, Patron of the Peasants, etc...

Anyhow, I really like MMR. It feels like a "real" MM to me, but new.

#2509 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

All of the above plus almost no bounce outs from the Merlin hole even when you drill the shot... the game plays like how I had always imagined a brand new MM would play.

Hahaha, opposite for me... my old MM has a pretty solid Merlin shot, but my MMR you have to kind of finesse it in or it goes through. Still, it's not so bad that I've had to go in and change anything so...

And FWIW, I don't think the sound is THAT bad, but they used a cheap speaker for sure. I might upgrade someday.

#2511 6 years ago

It will, but...

Attention: This kit requires the removal of the woofer block spacer in the bottom of the cabinet. All of our kits our easy to install, this kit requires basic wood working skills. The use of a pry bar and chisel for removal. We do offer a 6.5″ sub which does not require block removal.

#2513 6 years ago

Yeah, there is a thread earlier that just basically says that they used kinda crap speakers and swapping them out for something better and full range makes a huge difference. Heck, it's got me thinking I might need to upgrade...

#2523 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Was about to install a Pinball Pro speaker kit in my MMR, and I noticed that I did not get any connectors in the box for the PP speakers.
Has anyone done the install? Should I have received connectors with my speakers? From what i can see, the two speakers connect to the board via a molex. My guess would be that I would disconnect the factory molex, and replace with a harness that should have been provided by PP?
Otherwise, the only option seems to be me desoldering the factory ones, and soldering to the new PP speakers. But the instructions state "no soldering", so i'm thinking they forgot to include connectors.
Any input would be appreciated.

Don't you just unplug/unsolder the old speakers and plug/solder in the new ones?

I just ordered some Pyle speakers (similar to the AFMR ones) on Scamazon and am planning to swap them upon arrival.

#2545 6 years ago

Maybe throw in some new coil sleeves while you're in there. You shouldn't need to, but they're cheap and it won't hurt anything.

#2565 6 years ago

Right, one to lite the lock, and one to lock the lock, times three!

#2575 6 years ago

One screw at a time.

#2588 6 years ago
Quoted from Ozzy:

So I recently played mm. Loved it. Just finished playing mmr standard. Felt totally different. Only way to explain it is that the flipper action felt very"clackety"...if there even is such a word.

It's Williams flipper parts, the same as the original MM... so I don't know what to tell you.

My MMR is much snappier, on default power, than my MM was and I have a WAY easier time making ramps.

Maybe it just felt newer?

#2614 6 years ago

New speakers in!

backboxbackbox

cabinetcabinet

Like some have said, it's not AMAZINGLY better, but it IS better, and I think for $40 and maybe an hour install time you can't go wrong.

Honestly, I think the cab speaker makes a significant difference. I tested the new backbox speakers, then went back in and installed the cab speaker, and everything sounded fuller and punchier.

Plus, it looks pretty legit.

#2621 6 years ago

Yeah, mine too. ALTHOUGH it didn't when I picked it up... hmmm!

#2629 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Just bought mine, it arrives tomorrow night! So stoked! Now I just have to read through 53 pages of forum to see what all needs to be done out of the box! Ahhh! MMR tommorrow, Houdini for the new year!!

I'll save you some time... not too dang much! Set it up and start playing!

1 week later
#2640 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I watched some of it, that many castle gate shots without a single SDTM and always returning to a flipper makes this suspect.

I had that kind of consistency on my old MM... Castle Crusher was almost a foregone conclusion in any serious game! On my MMR tho the castle is a BASTARD.

My theory is that it is because the flippers hit harder... so EVERYTHING else is easier and the castle gate is death.

#2651 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

When I watch videos of people playing original MM, it does always seem like castle shot return pretty safely to the flipper. Since you've owned both, what one do you enjoy playing more?

They're both the same thing, just like any game from machine to machine they have their own personality.

I will say on my MMR it's much easier (for me) to do EVERYTHING but castle shots. Usually on MM I'd get screwed by the damsel shot, and on MMR I can punish it. Plus a left lane joust orbit will come out and hit a raised right flipper and bounce right into the Catapult, where my MM just didn't seem to have that kind of flipper power.

MMR is on default btw. Game is level but it's steep... 8 or 9 degrees, outlanes wide.

#2653 6 years ago

Extra ball.

#2682 6 years ago

Is there another MMR run on the way? Sounds like AFMR for the forseeable future, and after that they might be onto Remake 3: The Remakening.

#2693 6 years ago

You don't NEED the shaker, but it IS kinda cool.

#2706 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

You don’t NEED beer, but... (ok, do I really need to finish this statement?).

...but it IS better cold?

1 week later
#2746 6 years ago

Default seems fine to me, but I'm pretty steep.

The flipper feel on my OG MM was so damn weird from the years of wear and rebuilds that I don't know that I'd want my MMR to feel the "same" I just want it to feel "right" and it does.

#2751 6 years ago
Quoted from SDAmusements:

Not sure if this has been discussed, but is it normal to see so much of the wood grain on the playfield through the graphics?

I would say that's unusual. Can you feel it?

#2755 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

So I’m going to get a Mmr soon and I am wondering what people’s thoughts on which protectors to use where. Cliffy or mantis or a combo. What is the best setup. Anything I need to do out of the box? Shaker and color will be added soon. I’m also going to get the plastic protectors.
Thx

Cliffy's are always great, and the Mantis jump protector for the castle.

As for plastic protectors, Pinbits. You can get your Cliffy's there at the same time.

#2762 6 years ago

mmig1 (resized).JPGmmig1 (resized).JPG

I wish Mantis would redo this one without the screw hole.

There's another one inside the castle too... check their page for the deets - http://www.mantisamusements.com/mminstall.htm

#2804 6 years ago

Usually when you disable the gate it disables open.

2 weeks later
#2921 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

There we go!!! That's how to properly describe it!!!
Now, is that the design of the game? None of my other games feel like this.
Was even tempted to try replacing the entire assembly and seeing if it feels different. I just put new flipper assemblies on my TOM and they feel like AFMR.

My MMR doesn't play like that, you can drill pretty much any shot on the fly. Default power, original rubbers, maybe 8 degrees tilt.

#2931 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

So I'm not crazy then... Yours actually says "Who the fuck are you?"

I don't think he has a remake.

#2935 6 years ago

Mantis makes an upgraded gate assembly, right? I'd check that out.

#2943 6 years ago

Yeah. I'd throw some blue loctite on there.

#2945 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

What makes you think that? Mine is a MMR-LE and it's running modded code that has the uncensored F word and the call out volume boosted for all call outs.
If you read a few posts back it was described how to do this and there is more info if you search the forum. I didn't alter the code myself a clever and generous forum member who I won't name did it a while ago.
No MMRs will have the uncensored F word unless they have modified code loaded, CGC could easily give us the option to turn it on or off and to turn the callouts up independently of the music and sound effects but they obviously don't want to.

Mostly because your game list has MM on it but not MMR.

1 week later
#2968 6 years ago

I always measure analog, with a bubble level and my good ol weighted inclinometer. Usually just from the PF center, right under the trolls. I play pretty steep and standard coil power. It's tough but fun!

#2970 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Guys I'm stumped, my moat eject is not recognizing that's there is a ball in it. I've tried to adjust it from underneath, loosened the 2 screws and tried about every position imaginable. I got it work for a few games a week or so ago then tonight acting up again. Less then 200 plays on it. Created a ticket but pretty much told me to do this. No luck.
Under the playfield. The right popper bracket may be off a little, try bending it down gently. See if that works. I will attached picture

Replace the switch? Sometimes they're just bad.

2 weeks later
#3024 6 years ago

You probably have a loose connection in there. I'd poke around and find it.

#3038 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

My question; is the Pro or base version of MMr as much fun to play as the LE?

Quoted from pintechev:

They are identical.

Oh I dunno, I think the LE badge makes the game WAY more fun!

Seriously tho, the LE came with trim color choice, the shaker motor, and the LE badge... pretty sure the upgraded cab and PF hardcoat ended up carrying over to the SE, and you can always add the shaker... so the SE plays exactly the same.

#3043 6 years ago

Dude, there is no way MM doesn't OWN all those games, unless you have had one for years and are already sick of it. Even a cheap ass like me bought one. Get to it!!

#3049 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I've heard others say that "never" always changes for long term collectors...

Lol, I hear that too... I always say my TZ will be the last to leave, barring a truly insane offer... and 11 years later it's still here! But yeah, never say never, right?

#3056 6 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

I am thinking about installing better subwoover and loudspeakers in my game. In case the big screen will be offered - will there be speAkers Included? Should I wait until it will be announced?

Swapping speakers is pretty easy. I don't think it makes a giant difference, but it's also relatively cheap so you can't really go wrong unless you overspend.

No way to know when (or if) they will do a large display, all they've said is they are looking into it and that the AFM one won't work. I think if they did one tho it would be a drop in speaker panel so it would probably include speakers... once you work in the speakers, display, panel and all that tho, it probably will be pretty expensive.

Anyways, if you wait is up to you,

1 week later
#3080 6 years ago

All MM PF parts work on MMR and vice versa. There are some PF differences on the underside because of the "modern" board set and new lamp board layout but the top side and mechs are identical as far as I can tell.

2 months later
#3304 6 years ago

If you do a rom update it resets the plays... but still, low play is low play!

1 week later
#3359 5 years ago

Does anyone sell the logo for the regular speaker panel still? Not trying to pose but that blank space does kind of annoy me. Even better would be if someone made art for it. I never got why Williams went away from the cool speaker panels in the early 90s to the blank plastic ones later on.

#3362 5 years ago

A hundred bucks huh? Guess it doesn’t annoy me that much, lol.

1 week later
#3390 5 years ago
Quoted from Oshara:

Yeah, hard for us to stomach putting more money into this game. Maybe the XL will be enticing enough when it's finally announced!

Pretty sure the large screen still requires the color chip so may as well suck it up.

#3413 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Trying to decide if I want to buy a MMR or wait and find an original one have any of you guys owned both?If so which one did you sell or keep? Any thoughts. I am a big fan of the way 90's Bally/Williams stuff plays.

I’ve had both and as others have said, MMR feels like MM but new. That said they don’t play quite the same, my MMR is a ramp monster and you can slay dragons with impunity but the castle is lethal... where on my MM you needed to be dead accurate to make the damsel ramp without the ball returning to sender on you, but you could predictably hunt castles all day. I don’t blame that on it being a remake, but more it being newer and having snappier flippers. One cool thing I haven’t messed with is the flipper power adjustments which I just left on default.

#3422 5 years ago
Quoted from Ray_Ayala:

It’s official! I’M JOINING THE CLUB. Just sent PPS a check for MMr, hdcolor and shaker motor upgrade. Can’t wait!

Hahahaha, you weren’t kidding. Good to meet you today.

#3424 5 years ago
Quoted from Ray_Ayala:

Hey Dan! Maybe you can recommend a speaker upgrade? I hear MMr could use it...

There is a post with how to do it, I’ll see if I can find it for you, but I used some Pyle 5.25 speakers that look almost like the ones CGC put in AFMR so it has a nice factory look, despite the fact that they’re bright yellow. I also put in a matching 6.5 inch cab speaker that I like so much I’ve dropped it in 2 other pins since.

#3426 5 years ago
Quoted from Ray_Ayala:

Picked up my new MMr at the shipper’s platform Friday morning instead of waiting until Tuesday. It’s awesome. The flippers need some adjusting but the one minor problem that stands out is the ball launch to start a game. When the game tries to load the Ball from the trough, it oftentimes settles askew of the plunger resulting in a fail launch attempt. One time, the ball fell into the cabinet, so I know something must be off. Has anybody ever experienced this? I’ll take a pic of it later if that helps. It’s as if a guide is missing or something. Other than that, it’s fantastic.

Huh that’s weird. Let me know if you need pix or anything.

#3435 5 years ago
Quoted from Ray_Ayala:

After comparing it to my other machines, it definitely appears that the ball guide is missing. I made my own which seems to be working now, but I would like to obtain the original part. Here’s some before and after pics:

Looks like you got shorted a post!

C3F91A6A-9144-47BB-AD4E-00F7EFBEDB38 (resized).jpegC3F91A6A-9144-47BB-AD4E-00F7EFBEDB38 (resized).jpeg

#3441 5 years ago
Quoted from Ray_Ayala:

How funny! My homemade guide looks cleaner! Haha. At least CGC will know I didn’t make this up. It’s a long weekend, so I don’t expect to hear from them until Tuesday. The game is playable so I’m not worried. I had to cut the opening up a little wider and now it works 100%. This game is so fun. Quite a bit tougher than the Pinball Arcade simulator. You can have a great game one time and then just an absolutely horrible one the next.

Yeah, MM is just amazing. Back in the day I thought it was a cool game but kind of overrated. It wasn’t until I learned how it all worked that I realized how genius it was. And of course it’s hard to deny the art, theme, sound and just how fun bashing trolls and blowing up castles is.

1 month later
#3492 5 years ago
Quoted from Oshara:

Very cool looking. I'm assuming the poly-carb protects the pf?

I’m thinking it’s a sticker for the Mantis protector?

1 week later
#3508 5 years ago

repeat information.

1 week later
#3524 5 years ago

Does anyone want to share what they’ve adjusted their power levels to in the CGC menu? I am still running default for all mine, but was experimenting and wondered what other people had done.

#3528 5 years ago

Huh, I’ve never seen that happen!

3 weeks later
#3548 5 years ago

Just loosen up the flipper pawl from the flipper shaft, realign as desired, and tighten it back down. You’ll need an allen wench. Don’t be too gentle, it needs to be tight, but don’t go insane either.

3 weeks later
#3576 5 years ago

Was wondering what replacing coil sleeves is for. Somehow this helps coil performance?

They wear and need periodic replacement. Sure beats replacing a whole coil!

#3592 5 years ago
Quoted from dreamtheme:

You can adjust the outlane posts by loosening the nut underneath the playfeild and sliding the post up or down, the flipper and slingshot are adjusted in the 'secret' menu. To get to the secret menu i think you press all four buttons on the coint door at startup.

You hold down the first (escape iirc) button until the CGC menu comes up.

3 weeks later
#3620 5 years ago

That lightning does look pretty bad ass.

4 weeks later
#3659 5 years ago

Yeah 800 plays in it’s probably a sketchy/damaged coil sleeve or maybe the coil is loose and causing drag. I just had a newish sleeve that was dragging for no good reason in another pin of mine, just swapped it out and all is well.

3 months later
#3821 5 years ago

The off the loop is a matter of angle. If you move your flipper angle up slightly that helps.

The power loss, I haven't experienced, and I play my game on -2 so it feels more like an older game, lol.

1 week later
#3849 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Curious on what most people have set for flipper strength these days. I've since gone to -6 as it feels just about like my other B/W 90s games, anything stronger makes hitting ramps too easy, and castle shots literally bounce off the gate (sometimes even back onto the playfield vs falling into the moat. I keep the game leveled at 6.5, but for me -6 seems to be the best setting, especially when cleaning/waxing every 4 months or so.

-2 here.

#3872 5 years ago

Although MM was never RARE it was always in demand. Now anyone who wants one can have one so it's not like people are climbing over one another when one pops up anymore.

That said I don't see pinball people ever not wanting MMs. You list one for a fair price and I'm sure you'll get it. It's still a great game... it's just a great game you can have for 8K brand new now.

2 weeks later
#3884 5 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

I'm still waiting to find out if the insert text was fixed on these, please don't spoil it for me. I'm only on page 20 of this thread, trying to get caught up before my MMR gets here in April.
[quoted image]

Did you ever catch that his mothers name was Moonchilde? I never did until I read about it on the web. I just thought he was screaming into the storm.

1 week later
#3897 5 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Value question - I picked up an MMR LE with chrome rails. Does this devalues the machine. Aside from the shaker motor and LE sticker, it seems to be Standard in every other way. Am I missing something?

You could get an LE in “gold”, black or stainless. If it’s truly chrome, it’s an aftermarket upgrade and probably not a cheap one, I’d call it a value add.

1 month later
#3927 5 years ago

Nope.

#3930 5 years ago

Personally I feel like if they want to release an XL version that’s fine, just remember us LE owners with a good sized consideration, especially if they already got us for the color upgrade.

1 week later
#3940 4 years ago

Yup. Holds your flipper linkage together. Pretty important.

Same thing happened on mine. Easy fix.

#3943 4 years ago

There is no CE of MM. Just the LE for the first 1000 people, and now the Standard Edition, which is $8k.

1 month later
#3971 4 years ago

No big screen for MMR... at least not yet. I wouldn’t imagine the next batch would be much different.

#3997 4 years ago

Yes but is that 6 lit blue inserts?

Right. So you need Master of Trolls, Defender of Damsels, Patron of the Peasants, Joust Champion, Castle Crusher and Catapult Ace to all be awarded.

#3999 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I havent been able to do that yet - is there a specific strategy to getting it done. Probably a SDTM after a castle gate shot does me in......

For most of them, the trick is just good shooting, plus you get completions in Royal Madness.

For trolls, you really want to have Troll Madness when you start Multiball Madness, then you get a troll kill every time you get a troll jackpot.

Also while in multiball Madness you can hunt castles. Try to keep a ball cradled up on your right flip and just keep backhanding the drawbridge from the left.

Sounds a lot easier than it all is tho! Good luck!

1 month later
#4040 4 years ago

Is your MMR rom up to date?

#4044 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Won't fix the screen or credit dot.

It may fix the dot if he’s having the time/date error..?

As for the display issue, probably not huh.

3 weeks later
#4058 4 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

It happens also at the end of the first joust victory animation. It’s colored and then goes to greyscale.

It’s because of the way the color mod works. Much like the actual color DMD it just overlays the new animation over the old, so if there are frame differences they come through like that.

I wish they’d go through and revise the MMR color code, there are a few other errors it it, like the way Merlin’s Magic has text that gets cut off.

Still, those are nitpicks and it’s pretty good as it is.

1 week later
#4065 4 years ago

They’re still out there earning that money!

1 month later
#4108 4 years ago

Nope, SEs ended up getting the same (or better) cabs than the LEs, as well as the extra PF clearcoat. All you really got with the LE was the plaque on the apron, $200 off your color chip, the shaker and your choice of trim color. But you actually didn’t pay any extra for an LE (they were just the first 1000 made) so that’s cool.

#4110 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Makes sense that they would all be the same....not sure the standards and SE had better cabinets...they were all made in the same shop so I highly doubt thats true.

The newer ones get the melamine cabs they started using with AFMR. Whether that is truly better or not is up to you but I believe most people consider it an upgrade.

And yeah, I agree that makes sense, but the original idea was the LEs got upgraded cabs and PFs.

#4112 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Gotcha....are they better? I have all three and don't really think ones better than the other, but what do i know....

Yeah I rephrased that a little.

I’m sure it’s nice but I don’t think it’s so much better I need to sell my LE for an SE or anything, lol.

1 week later
#4139 4 years ago

Picked up a gold "Williams" speaker panel at Pin A Go Go last weekend to replace the plain one on my MMR. I always heard it was a straight swap, and while they do look the same I didn't realize the whole thing is held together with some kind of press on washer. Anyone got any tips for removing the old screen cover and speaker grills from the old panel and reinstalling them on the new panel without totally destroying it?

#4147 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I got the color. I'm on the fence with the shaker.

The shaker is kinda cool but if my game hadn't come with one I don't think I'd feel the need to install one. Some people need that shaker tho...

The color is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY tho! Good call there.

#4188 4 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Will these be available upgrade kits for current MMr owners?

Maybe the screen and topper but the RGB seems unlikely.

Boys, I think we got vaulted. Now we know how the OG MM owners feel, lol.

Quoted from whitey:

That’s rediculous
Had 3 buds play it at pin a go go
All three said it sucks ?
I can’t say that because I haven’t played it. Knocking off MM is a tall task

JP is a pretty cool game, your buds must have some high standards. But it won’t stay on top, it’s just getting that new game love.

#4191 4 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

I asked on Facebook and PPS said current MMR owners would not be left behind. So I assume an upgrade kit will be available for the RGB GI.
With shipping and currency exchange rates for Australia it might be more than I am willing to pay though.

Fingers crossed.

#4200 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We will be putting people on the list for all MMR options as well as Games ... contact us at [email protected] ... also you can call for now ... Rick 408-891-7878

Sent you an email Rick, get me on them lists!

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

No way I'm paying $1650 to upgrade my already color MMr dmd display. How is this a good deal for current MMr owners? Feels like CGC and Planetary just vaulted on us.

We came out okay here. The price to upgrade our LEs (and Standards) basically to Royal spec is still under the NIB price. Sure we kinda lose some cache by there being a more limited version now but I can live with that.

BTW, from what I was told since you have color the XL upgrade is cheaper, so you don’t lose that.

#4219 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Yes, that is all good news and I am happy CGC did this in a manner it doesnt significantly hurt existing customers.
Anyone know if we choose to upgrade to the larger display what we need to do to demonstrate we already have the color chip (pretty sure the thing they use is still in my storage box)?
Also still wondering if the speaker lights come with the new display panel and if the thing matches the current speakers? Guessing yes but Dan anyone confirm?

I don’t think you need to “prove you have it” as much as if you don’t have it the XL probably won’t work right. But I’m sure there’s a way, those CGC guys don’t seem to miss a trick.

#4231 4 years ago

204DA9C5-95B0-4209-92AB-E55B64A48337 (resized).jpeg204DA9C5-95B0-4209-92AB-E55B64A48337 (resized).jpeg

Not gonna need this it looks like so I’ll pass it on if anyone wants it PM me. $80 plus shipping. Brand new. Gold logo version.

#4236 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Left flipper at full power is unable to consistently make the right ramp shot. What are people doing to remedy this? If changing coils, what are you going with? TIA.

At default power or have you moved it up in the CGC menu? Because even at default you should be punishing that ramp.

I’d make sure you have a little up down play in the flipper bat so you’re not binding on the bushing and make sure the coil stop is tight and not causing the coil to droop and create drag.

#4313 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey.
General question not trying to stir up trouble. What is the feeling/thought about MM price at $10K (I know that you don’t need the topper and black armor trim) but I’m calling it $10,300 when I could get SW pro +DP pro for $11,200.
I realize these pros are the basic stripped down pins and not the full flight premiums or LEs. But still two gaming goodness for the slightly more than the cost of the top of the MM Royal.
My theory, impression is that MM is *not* twice the game of SW or Maiden or DP pro but that extras like prestige, toys, quality and to an extent nostalgia make up the difference.
Myself, I’m on the fence where I can afford whatever but also I’m kind of frugal and I do have several $8-9K pins already. MM would be the king or the crown jewel of a collection but there is something to be said for quantity as in more pins over quality. No?

If you're kinda frugal you should love MMR, it's a great deal compared to what you used to pay for an MM.

And one on one I'd say MM is better than any Stern, but YMMV. It would be hard to turn down a 1 - 2 punch of Star Wars and Iron Maiden tho... I can take or leave Deadpool.

Also remember, you don't NEED the Royal edition, unless you just gotta have that topper and all the bling. The SE is probably the best bang for the buck unless you can find a nice used MMR Standard or LE.

#4404 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Why would they limit it to 200? Makes no sense.

To get people all hot and bothered for one, methinks.

#4445 4 years ago

I'm a LE owner and I have no gripes because of the Royal Edition.

Unlike most LE's the MMR LE cost no extra, it was just the first 1000 made and came with extra stuff to entice early buyers. Good deal for us.

They gave us LE and Standard owners a far better upgrade path than I expected with the topper and XL screen and the RGB lighting, and you gotta give them credit for that.

I think at the end of the day a fully upgraded LE will carry a certain weight, as will a non upgraded stock one, as will an RE, and every one will have a buyer when it's time to sell.

#4494 4 years ago

Fellas, fellas, let’s put this all behind us so we can get back to being loathed by all the original MM owners as a cohesive unit.

#4501 4 years ago

Double post

#4502 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm doing it for the armor, black mirror blades and that new in box smell again, oh and the 2 years of warranty.

You be you Wack! Someone has to to it.

#4505 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I agree with everything except I like my black LE powder coating I've played my MMR quite a bit the last few days and concluded that the lighting is great, the display is perfectly fine, and that I definitely need a topper. Without a topper the game looks a little out of place next to AFMRLE and MBRLE....I just installed the entire Cliffy set (which wasn't too bad), and the game blades from tilt graphics (they look great). After owning the other remakes I've concluded I'm not a big fan of the mirrored games blades as they scratch too easy

Lol, I’m more like, gotta have that XL, RGB lighting is awesome but the topper is like, well... may as well go all the way, but I don’t NEED it.

I do think I’d rather have art blades than mirror blades too, and that’s a cheap upgrade.

#4527 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

The black armor was offered on the LE's and was not very popular at the time with most LE's being gold trimmed. .

I can’t say if this is accurate but... most people I know with MMR have black.

#4543 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I did the same thing. They are nice upgrades, but man they are pricey. I thought I’d get credit for having the color upgrade already, but seems the prices quoted are with the color upgrade already in the game. I can’t justify it even though i love what they did in mbR and AFMr. I’d be at almost $10k on my mmr compared to about 7 for my AFMr and mbR se.

If you didn’t have color you’d have to buy it for another 200 (LE) or 400 (SE).

I’m curious what happened to the much more reasonable $99 (if bought with the topper) for the RGB GI mod myself.

I’m still in, but if push comes to shove the topper might have to go.

#4582 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

[quoted image]
Not gonna need this it looks like so I’ll pass it on if anyone wants it PM me. $80 plus shipping. Brand new. Gold logo version.

Sold off forum.

#4590 4 years ago
Quoted from ktm450:

What were people’s thoughts on the Flip n out stream of the Royal Edition?
Did you feel the RGB was well integrated?
I did not catch the full stream but one thing I found interesting was hearing CGC’s Ryan White say that unless you buy the Royal Edition the topper RGB is not interactive with game play at this point in time. Which probably means the speaker lighting is not either.

Watched it, liked it. It is still a crapload of money for that topper although it does have some sweet lighting.

Do you have a timestamp for where they made those topper lighting statements, because I don’t remember hearing anything like that. Since they made a big deal about how this stuff was being made so current MMR owners wouldn’t be left behind I don’t think that would make a lot of sense but who knows.

I do remember they talked about if you put it on an original MM tho, and said there would be no lighting in that case however there may be something in the works for that. Maybe CGC/PPS is going into the high end toppers business.

I did think it was interesting that they basically dished that there have been 1000 standards made too, and that it sounds like the REs are already pretty much spoken for.

2 months later
#4949 4 years ago

Hey did the add on XL display ever drop?

I've been busy with family stuff and a lil' out of touch lately.

#4979 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wonder why? from a business perspective it makes zero sense unless they don't have the parts, which also would make zero sense...

Just putting the boots to the LE owners, as usual, lol.

#5033 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

To me I think the build is great. The game looks beautiful. This could just be completely psychological, but I feel like it's better looking than the first remakes. My wife made the same comment. I'd have to put them side by side in person to really tell but having played an original MM as well as the first remake extensively, this one does seem "better" somehow.

They’ve upgraded the cabinets since the first runs.

1 week later
#5198 4 years ago
Quoted from Globalcop:

Isn't kind of crazy that (deserved) #1 ranked MM doesn't have a spinner? I have so much fun playing it I didn't even realize it didn't have one for the longest time.
Does anyone know if there's a story behind why there isn't one?

There was a weird moment in time that spinners weren’t considered really important. Insane I know but a lot of the crazy popular 90s games don’t have spinners!

2 months later
#5622 4 years ago

I've been out of it for a second... did the topper/display/lighting upgrades for the LE and SE ever come out?

1 month later
#6330 3 years ago

I still haven't seen an email from Planetary since February...

Glad to see y'all getting yours tho.

#6332 3 years ago

Thanks Only_Pinball !

2 weeks later
#6536 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I am wondering if I should istall Cliffs merlin and castle protector or get mantis?
https://mantispinball.com/product/medieval-madness-protector-set/

Cliffys all around with the Mantis jump and you'll be golden IMO.

2 months later
#7154 3 years ago

Installing my upgrades and breaking the cab speaker mount out of my MMR LE is sucking, that thing is fighting me hard. Anyone done this yet and have any advice?

#7170 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Installing my upgrades and breaking the cab speaker mount out of my MMR LE is sucking, that thing is fighting me hard. Anyone done this yet and have any advice?

I just ended up brute forcing it and sanding it down but man someone was on their glue game that day.

#7174 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

anyone also have this graphic problems with FW 3.0 ?
never noticed this "1 second in low res and only 1 color" with the older display and firmware
you see the problem at
0:07
0:27
0:35
1:09

It happened before too, but it seems really noticeable on the big screen. I haven’t played much on mine still working through the installs.

Hey where did you get that Williams logo?

#7187 3 years ago

Mission (mostly) accomplished! MMR LE 453 is upgraded!
E8DA514B-5667-4C6D-8826-6A3EB5D3BDB8 (resized).jpegE8DA514B-5667-4C6D-8826-6A3EB5D3BDB8 (resized).jpeg
Need to re-pin the speaker panel so it’s RGB, and I got a bad connector on my topper so it’s only half working.

Huge thanks to dsuperbee who did most of the work. <3

#7219 3 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:I'll unbox them here some point. Not sure when I will get around to installing them.

Welcome to the upgrade party pal!

It’s probably a 6 hour job if you’re organized and efficient and everything goes well. It was more like a 10 hour job for us, hahaha.

#7223 3 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

Was the RGB lighting particularly difficult?

It was the biggest and most technical but kind of the easiest task since there was no drilling, sawing or breaking out cab parts. The pop bumpers (where you have to cut and splice the leads) was probably the worst part, and we needed to modify the glass channel a little bit so it would fit low enough in my cab to work.

#7231 3 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

A question for anyone that has already done the 3 upgrades. Is there any specific order that you would advise? Meaning, should you do GI first, then screen and sound, then topper? Or is order irrelevant?

I think I’d do lighting, topper and then screen. I did the screen first and then had to unplug and remove it (no biggie but wasted time all the same) when I needed to work in the backbox, especially the drilling and cutting for the topper.

#7234 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If someone could post a photo of the rgb lighting Uninstaller it would be greatly appreciated. Trying to gauge the size of the job

It was certainly the biggest job but besides cutting and splicing the pops and drilling the holes for the board in the backbox it was all screws and plugs. You just remove and replace all the short lighting strings then run a long harness from the backbox that connects them all together.

I would say the topper was the worst because you cut a hole in the cab, followed by the new cab speaker, because the old one just didn’t want to come out.

#7238 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Was it a "difficult" install for all 3? Time consuming?
Would you do it again?
Only reason I ask is I'm not sure if I'd sell an older machine and then buy a Royal....or, put myself to install all the new parts to essentially make it a Royal...
They're fun either way!

So it probably took about 10 hours between a friend and I, but a lot of that was me mucking around making the cabinet work harder than it needed to be I think. Probably about 6 hours if you’re organized and efficient.

The MOST stressful part for me was the cab speaker mount because it just didn’t want to come out clean. The next was cutting the hole in the top of the cab for the topper wiring. I know for my buddy it was splicing the pop bumper wiring.

The directions are fairly clear (we did have to make adjustments allowing for MMR production changes) and there’s nothing TOO technical so if you would be comfortable doing a flipper rebuild or a shop job I’d say go for it.

If you can get a Royal Edition I will say the RE a really good looking package and I’m sure it would be nice to just have it done for you (plus I’m pretty sure the pops color change, which they don’t with the upgrade) but I’d install the upgrades again if I just happened to have another MMR and the parts.

#7244 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Got my upgrades yesterday and got the topper and speaker/display installed. That topper is beautiful.
Few issues in terms of what came in the packaging/install
1) back left hole for topper screw is right where the kicker plate is
2) the template location for mounting the topper board is too low and the cables won’t reach it, had to move it up 1.5”
3) the grounding cable has too small of connectors on it to connect to grounding spades
4) rear glass guide/trim lighting, my guide/trim was stapled in and not screwed so had to make new holes for the new lighted guide/trim screws
I haven’t done the rest of the RGB lights yet, those are up next and I assume I’ll run into a few things there as well!
Didn’t bother with the sub upgrade as I upgraded mine years ago with a dedicated amp and sub box under the playfield (way before TNA was even a thing and did it) Whatever is in the box they sent won’t be anywhere near as good as what I already have. The new speakers are not as good as what I had either but the size is different now so I will have to figure that out as well.

I had all the same issues. Plus I did install the sub and the included screws were too short.

#7263 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That was the plan. They thought people would buy all three kits so only send the micro sd card with the topper.
Apparently at least some of the RGB GI kits had it too. The display kit doesn't.

I got two, one with each board.

It’s interesting that you need to have 3.0 to use the new display but it’s not included and I don’t recall the manual even mentioning the update. And yeah, sure doesn’t work without it.

#7270 3 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

Got my new controller board yesterday to replace the one that came with my MMrSE I got back in February that never saved the time or date. The new controller board seems to save the date and time now, although I again lost all my settings, scores and achievements and custom logo. Same thing happened after I updated to 3.0.0 from 3.0.0 beta. I asked the tech multiple times about losing everything again and he said I should lose nothing. I wonder if that means there is a separate issue, but has me very leary of doing any future updates. Oh well, for now at least the date and time are saving.

Huh that’s weird, I don’t remember about from 1 to 2 but when I went from 2 to 3 I didn’t lose anything.

#7291 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Tried searching, but didn't see anything.
Does anyone have a custom logo for the XL display that is just the MM logo? Something like this?
Not sure what size it needs to be....[quoted image]

That would be cool.

I saw someone had a Williams logo too, which is what I was thinking to do.

#7333 3 years ago

Yeah did not enjoy the pop wiring. It was easily the most annoying part of the process.

#7359 3 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

For those who have done the RGB GI upgrade:
Was it worth the $250?
Do you feel it improves the game experience?
I ask because I am on the fence.
I pinged Planetary in October 2019 and requested to be added to the interest list. I haven't heard a peep since then.

The RGB might actually make the game worse.... as sometimes I feel like it can make the ball harder to see... but I think it looks pretty cool and that’s a huge part of the experience. To me, if you’re going to do just one upgrade, do the screen... but if you’re gonna do the topper you may as well go the whole way and do the lighting too.

#7362 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So does the topper interact with game differently if you don't install the RGB lighting kit?

I imagine it would work exactly the same. But it is really slick the way the PF, topper and speaker lights all synchronize!

#7366 3 years ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

this test part is also not working correctly in my RE, the rest is okay. but could be special with your upgrade

Hmm, I’m thinking maybe he got some connectors crossed?

#7369 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Not really sure how I could have crossed anything as the RGB strip has its own plug and it’s in the correct spot and each string is connected to the main RGB harness, unless the instructions weren’t correct in terms of where to plug in each connector to the topper board.

Me either... but where there’s a will there’s a way!

#7374 3 years ago

Great write up man, very similar to my experience, especially that cab speaker block.

#7377 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Will cgc release another remake this year? Slow pokes.

All the rumors seem to indicate they’re moving away from the “all remakes” model after getting the big 3 out.

Besides the persistent Cactus Canyon rumors all I’ve heard is they are working on something original...

#7383 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I just got notice that my topper is shipping soon....I passed on the RGB, and xl display....I can't get over just throwing the current display in the trash. I was more worried about them running out of stock on the topper, and not the display.

Yeah you have to believe the display and lighting will stay around for people who buy more basic editions later.

#7390 3 years ago

I never have noticed one on my LE... but I never have really looked for one either.

#7396 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Thanks Cayenne for helping me get this pinbits discontinued merlin scoop protector, AWESOME!!!
[quoted image]

It’s the same one Cliffy sells... I know he has a backlog but pretty sure he is still cranking them out!

#7415 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Hi guys considering joining this club and had a few questions.
I’m looking at a classic edition, how does the build quality for it compare to the earlier MMr models and AFMr/MBr?
Can you upgrade the classic edition to the RGB lighting? Is this upgrade kit very hard to get still?
Lastly, watching videos it seems like the ball rattles around a bit more around the right side gate when leaving the Merlin saucer (vs an original) - am I wrong in that observation?
Thanks!

FWIW, if you’re thinking you will ever want the upgrades, just drop an extra G and buy an SE now and you’ll save money. Remember the color display upgrade alone is $400, the XL display panel is $650 and the RGB is $250.

Plus while the new classics are pre wired for the RGB (as far as I know) changing all those bulbs will still require a good deal of work.

#7416 3 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Any ideas as to what to do with the old display? Does it have any value on ebay for instance? It put it in a box and in a closet.. seems like a waste.

Just as spares I’d imagine. It would be nice I there was some way to reuse it or refit it onto another WPC95 pin, but that would probably take some serious doing.

#7423 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Haven't the SE's been sold out for quite some time? They didn't even make very many of them.

CGC will make SEs as long as they’re making the game, it’s just one of their normal production games... it’s the Royals (and of course the original LE run) that were limited to however many they made.

I can’t speak to if they’re making them right now, but it seems like they would be, right?

#7433 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Upgrades installed.
[quoted image]

HAWT

#7477 3 years ago

I don’t know about obscure, but here’s what I have seen:

Castle (main) Multiball
Multiball Madness (stackable multiballs for all the ramps, lanes. Trolls and catapult)
Barnyard (catapult) Multiball
Trolls!
Whack a Troll
Save the Children video mode (also a hidden cow version)
Royal Madness
Battle for the Kingdom

#7481 3 years ago

The old Cows and Easter Eggs site says get three cows then start video mode.

http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm

1 week later
#7499 3 years ago

Mine didn’t either.

#7516 3 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

When adjusting the wiring to allow for more than blue lights to the speakers, as you have done here, did you end up with a connector with a yellow wire and a black wire coming from the new display that is not connected to anything?

It’s on a splitter right? I think you can just remove those. I’d have to look but I think that’s what I did. Oh I think it was a z connector actually.

Funny thing, when I hooked my display up even the blue lights didn’t work. Turned out to be plugged in wrong from the factory. Easy catch but still I was like what the heck man!

#7518 3 years ago

Nah it was just plugged in one pin over. And now I have it hooked up for the RGB anyways so it’s all good.

#7525 3 years ago

That’s an interesting line to walk, especially after CGC already kinda flipped LE owners the bird with a Limited-er Edition.

As far as I’m concerned tho, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... GGC gave us an upgrade path and that’s all I could ask for really.

#7544 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

Should have said color changing speaker lights.

There’s an earlier post where there are directions how to re-pin the connector to make the RGB speaker lights work.

Note - it’s post 7004!

#7548 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

here again
[quoted image]

Yeah that one!

Thanks for the great directions dude.

#7550 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

MMR LE with RGB Bumpers
now i need clear caps
[quoted image]

Now we need directions for this!

#7584 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

buy leds
buy some resistors
and start the troll mod
you just need some tools and time

Hey kaps, if you REALLY want to flex... RGB Troll Eyes.

1 week later
#7662 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Thanks LTG.
That would probably be good info to have someplace...Like on the front page of the install guide or even on a sheet inside the box ...
What's the best way to upgrade without a working display?

Don’t feel bad, I did the same thing. Once you pop in the upgrade card it will all sort itself out!

#7700 3 years ago

My “WPC start up bong” is loud but not any louder than it is on like my non remake Monster Bash? Maybe a little louder than it was before the update but I kinda chalked that up to the new speakers? Maybe they did some equalization on the sound to address the muffled voices? Anyways all I know is it sounds better now.

#7706 3 years ago

Every real WPC game makes that sound, so obviously the remakes (which emulate the WPC hardware) are going to make it too. Even Williams/Midway arcade games make that sound. It’s their way of saying “Hey! I’m on!” and it needs to be loud enough that the operator could hear it in a loud environment. It’s normal folks.

Now if you’re hearing the “alert” sound after that, then you have something to look into...

#7734 3 years ago
Quoted from broada:

I heard from CGC on my ticket about the loud startup tone:
'What you are hearing is standard in all the WPC era games. It is the WPC system coming on line. It is in the original code and unfortunately we cannot remove it.'
I asked about the volume of the tone, and was told over the phone that the tone occurs before any code that controls the amp's attenuation is online, so we are hearing this tone at full volume. Could be that the upgraded speakers are more efficient than the previous speakers, so this full volume sounds quite a bit louder.

The speaker thing is my theory, plus I bet they made some changes to how the sound was equalized to address the muffled voices from the initial MMR release.

#7747 3 years ago

What version of MMR do you have? Is it a “standard” from the early runs or a “classic” from the more recent runs?

#7761 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

So that nobody else has to suffer through this like I have:
The Z connectors are needed on each of the new GI strings. This is because they connect to an adapter cable, essentially a new bus, that is used from the new topper PCB. The manual doesn’t state this until step 72. Up until that point the instructions are to replace each GI string at a time, one by one, like for like. So I connected them into the GI headers on the playfield PCB as I swapped them out. My first clue was when spotlight power cable wanted me to use GI2.. and I kept saying “but GI2 is already in use!”. CGC repurposed it.
Do yourself a favor and look at the diagram on the very last page of the manual before you do anything. It makes it all clear.
Net result is, unfortunately, I’m still short one z-connector for the topper PCB 12v.

Looks like you found your answer so good deal. There are a lot of variations of MMR and they all seem to have slightly different rules but a missing part is a missing part.

I ended up with an extra z connector from making my XL display color changing so if you’re planning to do that...

#7772 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Ok Lloyd, I’ll bite. The kits are supposed to make a pin a royal edition minus the powder coat. The RGB lights are there ... why not complete the wiring? The GI bus cable could easily have had a connector for the speaker lights. So.. why?

You can move a few pins and get your RGB lights. The directions have been posted several times and it only takes a couple minutes.

#7773 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

You can move a few pins and get your RGB lights. The directions have been posted several times and it only takes a couple minutes.

Quoted from eharan:

Yes that was me. The pins were off by one, once I adjusted them, the speaker lights now work. However they are not color changing. I know others on here were able to mod them to be color changing but that is not standard out of the box functionality. I will tackle that project later. Good luck!

Happened to me too. One pin over. I fixed it but later did the RGB speakers. Luckily doing the RBG mod is really easy.

#7782 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

finished my RGB bumpers today
got the clear caps from Rick, so the machine looks perfect
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s awesome sir! One of these days I’ll make that happen too.

#7783 3 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Nice! When does this mod become available?

Agreed; if someone made a upgrade your upgrade kit, I’d be into it!

#7786 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Advice needed ... how to get a cable to reach that's too short?
MMR Topper cable is about 1" too short to reach the board and the board is EXACTLY where its suppose be. I really dont want to move the board as I still have the RGB GI Mod to do and if I raise the board then these wires may be problematic...
I'm actually a little perturbed at how they try to not use a cm more wire that is absolutely necessary.[quoted image]

We moved the board up. The RGB speakers mod wasn’t an issue but we did have to move some of the other cables a bit and the ground cable is BARELY long enough.

#7799 3 years ago

I didn’t notice the topper overhang thing until just now, thanks now I’ll never unsee it, lol.

I DO wish the topper was on a thinner base, like the stern toppers are. I know it’s to have room for the flashers and whatnot but I just think it looks better on a less noticeable base, and like it’s coming up from the backbox itself.

As for the wiring length, I have lowered my backbox with the wiring (except the ground) plugged in and it was fine, so I think you’ll be okay.

#7809 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

I resolved this issue, I filled the original mounting holes with wood glue and a bamboo BBQ skewer, then redrilled the holes for the back glass channel a little lower and it all worked out. Hindsight, It probably would have been easier to just oval out the screw holes in the new rear channel.

Yeah it’s pretty obvious these kits were made with the new Classics in mind and the older SE and LE owners had to make some... adjustments... to make them fit.

#7817 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Done, now my game is exactly how I wanted it [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The speaker lights really make a huge difference don’t they??

I love how you did the pop lights, I need to redo mine that way. Those wire nuts just seem so shady.

#7827 3 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I installed the topper and display/sound kit yesterday and can validate the following.
1) The topper template should be offset by 1/4" to ensure the topper is flush with the front of the backbox. Move the template towards the rear of the top of the backbox, tape and you're good to do.
The 1 1/2" hole saw provided is terrible. Do yourself a favor and pick up a sharp, quality one before starting the job.
2) The version one template is nowhere near accurate when installing the new PCB. I moved the PCB up by using the top of the template pilot holes as the bottom, etc. Worked perfectly.
3) The knocker strike plate had to be moved 1/2" to accommodate a topper t-nut.
4) The larger cabinet woofer installation is straight forward, but please keep in mind CGC builds solid cabinets. What this meant for me is a crap-ton of glue holding down the old wood speaker mount. What the instructions do not tell you (besides the screws being too short), is that you need to scrape all of the old glue completely off to ensure the surface is flat. Especially challenging when ensuring the cabinet is not scratched from whacking a hammer and chisel inside your game.
Used 1 1/4" screws with small spacers as an extra added measure of protection to ensure the new speaker mount screws didn't go through the cabinet.
Worked great and will tackle the RGB upgrade shortly. Appreciate everyone sharing their installation experiences in this thread!

Nice recap! That was all consistent with our install experience.

The next fun part is the pop bumper cables. After that tho you’re home free!

#7833 3 years ago

Thanks Pin_Guy!

There are a lot of logos on the other Remake club threads too, with some nice Williams ones in the MBR thread..

3102E694-C427-4A6E-BB9B-13E4A68B2415 (resized).jpeg3102E694-C427-4A6E-BB9B-13E4A68B2415 (resized).jpeg

It was super easy too, except when I dropped my SD card into the cabinet.

#7839 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

A video would be sweet for those of us, like myself, technology challenged , showing how exactly to change the logo step by step. If anyone has time...thanks in advance!

Not doing a video but it's pretty much all here...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

From here just follow the directions on the screen. BTW when it asks you to press "Launch" it literally means the ball launch button on the game.

I just downloaded the image I liked, renamed it, and slapped in onto a microSD and followed the directions. Couldn't be much simpler.

Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Any direct links you can share please???

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1THp-UwMFn_A4XMPIahoYMrmyGP8mlwNr

Thanks to Ricochet for the link.

#7845 3 years ago
Quoted from Rokablly:

Question?
MMR LE (local pickup) for 85 or NIB MMR CE for 88 including shipping? Or wait till I can find an SE at a reasonable price or they make more SE's? (I know it could be years)
The LE might have some castle issues as the towers didn't move that much when blown up. It was not a dramatic explosion at all. The left front leg also has a noticeable scratch on the powder coat, and there were swords glued to the top of the flippers, not glued cleanly either. One was actually off and loose.

Does the LE have a color chip already?

#7849 3 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I would go for CE for $300 more for sure.

Agree, not much value add there besides the shaker. Go NIB or get a bit more off the used LE.

#7861 3 years ago

Can you snap a pic of what you did?

1 week later
#7910 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I installed the add-ons to make my mmr a royal. Should the new acronym be mmr-r or mmrcr ( mmr converted royal )

MMR (or MMR LE) w/Royal Upgrades

Quoted from Otto110:

Not that any of us would ever sell our beloved MMR's....But the question is, what do we ask for a standard with the upgrade kit installed.

I feel like you can add an easy $1500 to your asking price (so if you were gonna ask for 7500 you could go to 9K) and that's still basically giving away the color chip... but who knows what you'd actually settle for? Selling mods is always tough but as these are more factory upgrades maybe they are more of a value add.

#7917 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Check the cable connecting the lights to the power behind the display. Mine was incorrectly plugged in (align each colour).

Good call out. Mine was too. You need to clip the zip tie and move the plug over one segment.

#7927 3 years ago

Without “coloring outside the lines” you get the following extras on a RE vs an upgraded LE:

Color changing speaker lights
Color changing pop bumper lights
Black mirror blades
Diamond black legs, side rails, lockdown bar and coin door

Pretty sure that’s it. The LE does include a shaker and hey, you get a cool badge on the apron!

There is some weirdness with the LE being an earlier run of the game you will have to work around, and that is well documented in this thread... as well as you can modify in the other color changers. So really end of the day all you really miss out on is the mirror blades and the black armor.

1 month later
#8134 3 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Please see photos below, the display isn’t working correctly, does anyone know what could be the issue here?

I did the same thing. You need to update your software to 3.0.

#8137 3 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

100% you need to update to 3.0 BEFORE installing the larger screen.

You don’t need to put your old display back or anything tho... just pop in the included SD card and update now. It’s just the in game stuff that’s garbled, the loading screen and CGC stuff will show up just fine.

1 week later
#8215 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Question: Can someone provide some clear pictures of how the royal edition powdercoat looks like (in daylight).
I think it’s sparkled but looks black on most pictures.

Yes it’s sparkly black. And it’s on the coin door too. The effect is subtle but it looks really nice.

#8220 3 years ago

No it comes with the board and the new wiring and will work fine without the topper or XL display.

#8225 3 years ago
Quoted from DarthFett72:

Hey guys....looks like I'll soon be a new owner of a MMR LE and have been looking to upgrade the display. I know the color chip is what is needed, but PP website shows the " LE color chip is not currently available ". I was told the standard color chip would work on the LE as well....can anyone confirm this? I have reached out to PP via email, but not heard anything back yet.
And I apologize in advance if this has been covered in a previous pinside post....I haven't had time to read all 165 pages yet lol
Appreciate any help/advice.

It’s the same chip it just used to be cheaper for LE owners.

#8228 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I would contact PPS and ask if you can get the original price. May say no, but worth asking.

The discount was technically only for the first owner but agree, it never hurts to ask.

#8230 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

So i have a mmr le and the entire game is nice plywood. I heard someone mention that the "standard" pps titles were made using mdf? anyone know for sure?

All the CGC/PPS cabs after the first (Stern built) runs are melamine AFAIK.

The original idea was LEs were supposed to get “extra nice” cabs but that didn’t last long.

#8233 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

My Royal has a plywood bottom.[quoted image]

Right I think they all have wood bottoms but your sides are the smooth melamine ones right?

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

All the MMr's built at CGC have plywood bottoms. The one built by Stern had presswood.

Not accurate, cause I have a Stern build and it’s plywood (LE 453).

Like I said originally the nicer cabs were only LE but they ended up going to everyone.

1 month later
#8329 3 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

I'm having some distorted sound from my MMr Standard speakers. If I have the color chip upgrade, I can put the XL screen and upgraded sound? Will that replace the small speakers in the back glass or just the sub? Also, I can add the topper? How easy is the install if it is possible? The manual scan in the topic key post makes it look like you need to cut a hole in the cabinet?
Is it possible that a wire is energizing the speaker causing the distortion or more likely to be a blown speaker? It seems to distort at certain times but not constantly.

The XL replaces all three speakers. The install is pretty straight forward and you don’t need to cut a new hole, just replace the mounting block on the bottom of the cab.

#8362 3 years ago

No two pins play alike guys. Original, remake , standard, restored, survivor, shopped, unshopped, Titans, black rubber, white rubber, setup variances.... there are so many variables.

I’ve had an original and a remake, they played totally different, but were both fun.

#8372 3 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

Great! Was the swap as easy as removing the black u channel around the frame, exchanging the pieces and reinstalling the u channel?
[quoted image]

In theory yes. I did one on a buddies AFMR tho and it was super tight, but ultimately I got it to fit.

#8385 3 years ago
Quoted from DarthFett72:

Hey folks....I’ve owned my MMR LE for just a couple of months and love it. I just finished doing the XL display upgrade, the rgb kit install, and added the color chip. It’s AMAZING...the difference.
I do have a question though.....is there a market out there for selling the original DMD display/speakers? I hate to just store a perfectly good DMD display, but then again, not giving it away either.
Opinions/recommendations/thoughts???[quoted image][quoted image]

I have one as well... Sounds like there may be some use for these in a VPin or as a replacement for other CGC MMR owners in need... but besides that not too much.

#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

My mirrored backglass arrived from CPR and it is awesome! However, I tried for two hours to get the original trim to snap on, with no luck. Channel is fairly new, less than one year. Thickness is going from original 1/8” to 3/16”. Tried blow dryer to warm it up, plus ran soap down the channel, didn’t work. I can get the end to snap on, but the light housing tub keeps moving back when I get to the middle. This is on a Royal, and I know others have done it to their MM. What’s the trick? Thanks!

I had a hell of a time getting one on my buddies AFMR... it did ultimately go on but it was very very tight, feels like a larger channel would be ideal.

2 weeks later
#8445 3 years ago

Update the CGC software to 3.0.

I did the exact same thing, lol.

#8447 3 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Thanks my man.... now I have to buy a new memory card for the update
nickle and dime..... nickel and dime

There should have been one included with the topper or the Gi kit if you bought them, plus your color chip included one too IIRC.

1 week later
#8471 2 years ago
Quoted from guss:

What would a one owner HUO MMr with the royal upgrades and black trim be worth?

A standard plus black trim and the upgrades? I’d guess $9500 - $10k maybe... thinking like $7500 for the base game and $2k for the upgrades?

I mean you don’t really know until you throw it out there.

3 weeks later
#8502 2 years ago

I don’t know why anyone would cover up the cab on a Medieval Madness but that said, this is actually pretty cool, especially if it comes off clean and you can return to stock if you ever want to. Great job!

#8506 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

I talked to Brian a bit about it. He was aware I was working on it but it's in no way an official collab. Brian if you want Illustrator files though let me know! I was never able to confirm that the original MM was the same size, but happy to work with anyone here to confirm if you want to explore making these for others.

An original MM is the exact same size.

2 months later
#8707 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Thought it was castle backlighting. Like led strip simulating lightning over pf? Anyone with a RE confirm this? I can’t open mine up to verify.

It’s an RGB strip installed above the back of the PF, onto the trim piece that the back of the PF glass goes into.

9 months later
#9273 1 year ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

It does not appear that much is different between the Standard, and the classic.

Yeah just some updates to bring them inline with what they were doing on AFMR and MBR mostly. Melamine cab, some backbox improvements… it is apparently easier to install the Royal upgrades on a Classic than a Standard or LE tho.

2 weeks later
#9279 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a speaker panel decal/magnet for MMR?

It would be sweet if someone made a cool magnet for the XL display.

#9284 1 year ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

I got the one for my MMrSE off of ebay and decided to add the NGG too as it saved on shipping. Only took 3 weeks from Portugal. The MMrSE is a magnet which is great. The NGG is a vinyl decal with a very easy to use and reposition adheasive.
ebay.com link: itm
[quoted image]

Dude! Thanks for the clue in!

1 week later
#9303 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

BONG! lol I always wondered why that was so loud regardless of volume.

It was to alert an operator across a crowded/loud arcade when a game was powered on or maybe had reset was always my theory.

#9305 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

I thought it made that sound when the audio card was being read and that sound meant it was working correctly.

Your guess is as good as mine, lol.

3 weeks later
#9343 1 year ago

Having had both (own an LE w/upgrades now and had an original on long time loan) there are plusses and minuses both ways... the remakes have some nice enhancements available if you can find them or they do an edition with the XL display and color changing GI standard. The originals are easier to service and do carry some cachet with certain people. Stock for stock tho I would go for the one you can get the better deal on myself, that's what I did.

1 month later
#9404 1 year ago

I seem to have misplaced my backbox key… anyone know if all MMR LE’s were keyed alike?

#9410 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Remove the torx security screws. Lower the lock and plate it's fastened to. To get in to the backbox if need be. Or replace the lock.

Thanks LTG, yeah I know that old chestnut just was hoping not to have to resort to that.

1 week later
#9414 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Anyone have a Royal Topper up for grabs? Getting an LE soon. Also wondering what remake version rev is the best? 2015 run vs 2019 run? Other than more GI goodness and bigger screen, should I be worried? About buying a MMr LE? I heard weaker flippers? Idk. But excited nonetheless

Earlier games didn’t have the Royal mods in mind so you need to cut a hole in the top of the cabinet for your topper which while not impossible is certainly less than ideal. You also would need to break out the original cab speaker mount if you do the display and speaker upgrade which kinda sucked.

Aside from those issues tho you can add the RGB GI and the XL screen so I don’t think you’re gonna regret picking up an LE over finding a later release. You also get a shaker (unless it was added later) a little plaque and possibly colored rails, lockdown bar and legs.

As for flipper strength, the flippers are basically too powerful for the game already (you really need to turn them down a couple ticks to feel original) so I don’t think you’re gonna have too many problems there. The biggest complaint about the remakes seems to be the sound quality isn’t quite the same, because they don’t use the same speaker configuration I believe.

#9416 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Good information here, thanks! The only thing that I see different in what you are saying, is that the LE I’m looking at, IS NUMBERED on the Apron, and it’s the black powdercoat edition, which apparently is more rare than the gold trim. Big screen is not a deal-breaker, and neither is the sound..(I can always upgrade the speakers and add a sub down the road, which I hear is a great upgrade). So other than that, why would I need to put a hole in the top of the backbox for the topper (because I thought all of these cabs had the original holes with grates in the back..couldn’t I just run the conduit through one of those holes? I do this for my NBA Fastbreak set, for the link). Anyways, gearing up for this..literally, this has been a grail of mine since I played the orig. in ‘98.

LEs are all numbered, they all had the trim choice (pretty certain Black was actually the most popular as the gold was uggo and I’ve never seen a stainless LE, just a few gold and mostly black) and no, the way the topper is made the wires feed down. I guess you could change that but it would take some doing.

1582DBAD-2F31-44AF-A06E-186A92A91312 (resized).jpeg1582DBAD-2F31-44AF-A06E-186A92A91312 (resized).jpeg

Here’s my black LE 453 with all the upgrades.

#9419 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have a stainless LE!

You know what, if I had chosen my color I probably would have one too! The gold just was just not good and I thought the black made it look like a Stern or DE machine lol.

Luckily the black grew on me after my buddy sold me mine.

2 months later
#9513 1 year ago

I think the Classic Edition model is dead sadly… all SE all the time. And for the price difference unless you just wanted something more “original” the SE was the sweet spot anyways.

5 months later
#9739 1 year ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Is there a no bs comparison opinion available between the remake and OG? I thought I had a really nice OG bought, but that went to crap, so exploring all options.

(This is from a while back but maybe it'll help... this is from before MMR had the XL display, RGB GI and the topper too)

I know you weren't asking me, but I'll chime in... I had a MM for a couple years that I replaced with an MMR... the MM wasn't actually mine, but I'm gonna refer to it as "mine" to keep this simple.

Ramps are easier to make on MMR... fresh flippers and clearcoat make a big difference I'd imagine.

The drawbridge is ALOT quieter on my MMR than my MM. But again, it's like 20 years newer.

LED lighting is BRIGHT and looks great. The "Hi Res" color display is a plus, although the ColorDMD on my MM was just fine.

CGC options menu gives you some extra tuning options (all mine are still default) plus you have all the original Williams options.

The flipper travel is different than it was on my MM but I recently played another MM that was actually very close to my MM in terms of flipper travel and feel, so I assume my MMR is actually probably more "correct" than my MM was.

My MM was certainly more "dialed in", but I haven't had to much time on dialing in the MMR as it already plays so damn nice. It was alot easier to kill castles tho on my old MM than on my MMR tho so my scores were better, but I find myself getting to (and beating) Royal Madness alot more on MMR and completing more of the objectives like Master of Trolls, Patron of the Peasants, etc... (I did eventually get to and beat Battle for the Kingdom on my MMR)

Anyhow, I really like MMR. It feels like a "real" MM to me, but new.

#9742 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

The MMR I got last week felt "too easy" with the ramps...and had some airballs so I turned the flippers down to -2 which made me feel like less of a god. So I wouldn't say MMR is easier, but is adjustable which CAN make it easier, if you want..

Yah -2 was the sweet spot for me too. Also some flipper angle adjustment and general tweaking as well as just breaking the game in and it settled down after a while. It's still one of the meaner MM's I have ever played tho.

1 month later
#9767 10 months ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

Joined the club with an MMRLe and most of the royal upgrades - beautiful to look at, and fun to play!
[quoted image]

Hey that looks suspiciously like mine…

Congrats sir, I know you’ll love it.

#9770 10 months ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

Yeah, the RGB LED Pops and the mirror blades. I bought some mirror blades for it (hopefully they fit), and I am not sure the GI changing pops are gonna add any more to my enjoyment
Also bought a sheet of sorbothane with adhesive on one side to use for helping with the scoop rejects (thanks to the folks in both MM threads for clueing me in to that)

You’re gonna ruin it. Learn to make the shot lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=gunstarhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.