Topic Stats

• 4,869 posts
  • 457 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 265 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 592 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg
DC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpeg
pic1 (resized).jpg
triceratops02.jpg
face off poster simple layers.jpg
sidon dash river layout one.jpg
sandman one.jpg
plane_green_b_w sketch.jpg
oldman_bodies.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Im wondering if there is anyone out there who has or is waiting on a MMRLE. I'm Not picky about what trim color at all I think they all look good. I'd be willing to pay $8500 to get one to my doorstep. Thanks

Post a WTB - there's probably someone out there that's sick of waiting and ready to cash out.

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

So where do you download the colorization file?

Not yet available. There will be a charge so not a free download when it comes.

1 week later
#231 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I hope I still do. 10 years is a long time to be waiting for a game. The excitement has long waned, now it's just frustration.
By the way, it's perplexingly not announced but if you don't have your money in you're at the back of the line. Heard it from the horses mouth. People with money in WILL get theirs first, even if they just ordered a month ago. How's that for another slap in the face?

Is this from a particular distributor? Or a policy of CGC's? Seems counter to the explanation Rick was offering before that shipping order, payment collection etc. was being left to the distributors.

4 months later
#527 3 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

Much as I like my MMr do people really think it's the best game ever? Personally I'd take AC/DC or TWD over it anyday. Even only considering 90s games I prefer AFM and TAF. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game just not the best ever for me.

MM is ranked #1 on Pinside and #4 on IPDB (higher than any of the games you mention), so clearly plenty of folks think very highly of it!

Personally, MMR would probably be my top choice game to own if money were no object. But game preferences are pretty subjective, and I'm sure you can find people on pinside that actively dislike MM. They're just relatively unlikely to be hanging out in the MMR owners club!

#545 3 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

way overblown, pages and pages of thread on this issue

The coin mech thing was way overblown. But I for one would be pretty pissed if I had faded inserts on a new $8k machine, and the company refused to swap for a proper playfield. And PPS/CGC's response to the issue was abysmal. They deserve every bit of blowback they get for this.

Quoted from Pimp77:

The ink thing is way overblown in my opinion. I think it was a batch of 20 games or so, and even those aren't that noticeable. I personally wouldn't be basing my decision on the ink issue. Besides, the new ones seem to be darker.

If it was really only 20 machines, CGC is insane not to have just swapped them all out. If all this happened over only a few machines, I'm at a complete loss to explain their behavior. They created a PR fiasco to save what, a couple of thousand bucks? As I've said many times, I think PPS received lots of undeserved flack earlier in the MMR process, but the way the faded inserts were handled has been ... less than impressive.

11 months later
#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

My sound board is screwed on my Judge Dredd. My option in a $350 pinsound board to replace it, and that's for the sound only. Too bad it didn't have a beaglebone black like in MMr, it would have been a quick easy and cheap swap and I'm done.

On the plus side you can now pimp the soundtrack and callouts to your heart's content.

4 months later
#2102 2 years ago
Quoted from Turtlepower169:

Thinking of buying one. Standard one owner. HUO. Color screen. Shaker. Cliffys. $7,400. Jump on it?

Assuming it's in excellent shape, that seems like a good deal given the extras. Especially if you won't have to ship it.

2 months later
#2467 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Total games started is 3045!

That's a lot of Ball 1s.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 11.95
$ 89.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside