Topic Stats

• 4,869 posts
  • 457 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 265 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 592 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg
DC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpeg
pic1 (resized).jpg
triceratops02.jpg
face off poster simple layers.jpg
sidon dash river layout one.jpg
sandman one.jpg
plane_green_b_w sketch.jpg
oldman_bodies.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 4 years ago

I was under the impression the LEs were all sold out. I see pinballsales.com is still selling them on their website.

2 months later
#174 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Are MMrs coming off the line at Stern again? Does anyone know how many have been built yet? Curious how long Stern will be assembling these games...

I've seen recent LE numbers around 400. So at this rate they'll be finished with the LEs around this time next year.

6 months later
#567 3 years ago

I'd just settle for getting my MMR. This wait is pathetic.

1 month later
#638 3 years ago

So I was looking through the MMr rom image and stumbled upon a samples directory which contains all the sounds in the game. I was listening to a few of them, and found one referring to a "Moat Monster Multiball". Is this an actual mode in the game? I've never seen it before. If it is, how does one start it?

#641 3 years ago

Here are the sound clips I was referring to.

#644 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

I wonder if this clip is specific the remake, maybe something that might be added later, possibly with the color upgrade or software update?

My guess is no. They didn't rewrite the code for the game. I found the mm_10 game rom in a directory. I'm assuming they're emulating the rom, and replace the sound calls with the wav files I found in the samples directory.

#647 3 years ago

I listened to all of the King of Payne tracks, and I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. If it isn't, they got a pretty good voice actor to mimic him. It may be a relic of a mode that was never implemented.

I know a few on here are friends with Brian Eddy. Maybe they could ask him to shed some light on it.

1 month later
#692 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Kits are being created now by CGC and as soon as PPS receives notification that they are on the way they will be available for purchase - we are not going to take pre-orders until we are confident that the kits are on their way - we will update everyone when that happens. CGC indicated that the kits would be completed in next week or two and PPS will post an update when that happens and enable kits to be purchased on the store.

Given CGC's track record, we'll probably see them in a month or two.

6 months later
#1080 2 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

but don't listen to unverified trash on this forum, we can't be trusted.

If you're so jaded with Pinside, why are you still here? There are other pinball related forums.

#1082 2 years ago

Cry me a river. You act like a two year old throwing tantrums left and right.

6 months later
#2131 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Noticed tonight that a few of the inserts are a bit raised, to the point where you can see the outline and if running your fingers across the pf, you can feel that they are slightly protruding.
Is this normal?

Mine is not like that at all. This is on the Medieval Madness remake?

2 weeks later
#2176 2 years ago

I went with orange titans on the flippers and purple on the slings. I really enjoy the way they play, and have them on all my pins.

20170813_100545 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2203 2 years ago

If I remember correctly, each insert is actually a collection of three surface mounted LEDs. If one of those happens to go out, the other two increase in intensity to make up for the failed LED.

1 month later
#2517 2 years ago

My callouts sound great.

2 months later
#2890 2 years ago

Both the censored and uncensored callouts are in the MMr firmware. The game rom is simply pointing at the censored callout. If you open the firmware and rename the uncensored sample S044E_C6.wav to S044D_C6.wav, it will enable the callout.

1 week later
#2951 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone have thoughts on using a tooth pic to align the flippers on their MMr? My LE flippers are very slightly drooped and sometimes it seems a bit difficult to trap the ball.

Maybe use a paper clip. Toothpick could break off.

4 months later
#3387 1 year ago

Sounds like you need to purchase the color chip.

Graphics should look like this:

8 months later
#3814 1 year ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey Guys. Where can I buy mirror blades for MMRLE and is there a link to a topic that addresses lighting up the Playfield more that isn't pin stadium? Thanks!

https://cointaker.com/t/side-mirrow

I have some on mine, and they look great. They are prone to scratching though. I would recommend using some felt on parts of the playfield that con potentially rub against them. You could also pick up some of these to protect them when you need to lift the playfield. https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

#3816 1 year ago
Quoted from hollywood:

What about these? I sent an email requesting whether or not they would fit a remake. I believe it is these ones that say scratches can be buffed out?
http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

I don't have any experience with the PDI blades, but they would likely work as well. I imagine you could buff out scratches, but it may be a lot of work. Those blade protectors I recommended do a great job at preventing scratches.

8 months later
#4193 3 months ago

The display looks great. The RGB lighting not so much. Maybe it looks better in person.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Peachtree City, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside