c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3970 4 years ago

New to the MMR game, so to speak, so I have a question... will they be adding the big screen to the next MMr like the big screen that's currently available on AFM and MB? This would be an awesome addition IMO and I think would push me to buy.

Sorry if this has been covered, searing for MM gives a ton of returns and with the new batch coming out seems like a legit question.

10 months later
#5610 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Great to see LE's shipping! FINALLY!
I have been saving for a Special Edition MMr... but now that they are out they have decided to raise the price to $9300? Plus shipping? All while AFM and MB Special Editions are significantly less? I don't get it.
I have cash in hand to buy one but with all the things going on I'm going to hold until I can get a reasonable deal. If anyone knows of a dealer that will sell to a cash buyer right now for a pandemic (reasonable) price, PM me.

The way the economy is and given how hard it is to sell any (or most of) the high end titles, I wouldn't pay this right now... no way. People haven't been to work in almost 2 months so while I'm a huge pinball fan and normally a buyer, I'm just looking to get my family through this.

I'd bet you could find one right now for less.. I'd go for $9K shipped at the very least IF I had the cash. I'm sure the deep pocket collectors on here will scoff at me, but from my experiences the deeper the pocket, the cheaper they can get when buying from me.

Best of luck!

#5614 4 years ago

Times are tough and we're in a pandemic...

Let's RAISE prices!! LMAO

#5615 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Is that Canadian dollars? u can pick up a nice LE for less than $8K

I did a search... this is U.S. dollars. The Standard Editions are $7999. The Special Editions are $8999. LE's $9999.

To me, AFM is just as good of a game and you can save $2K!!

Of course, that's if you have the cash right now

#5644 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I'm in the market for a MMr Special Edition and looking for the best price... PM me please if you have a guy.

Don't overpay! I'm not here to bash nor defend the pricing on the current release of MMr, it is what it is. But dealers marking up the game $200-300 for no reason is nuts in a time like this. I know people will always have money no matter how bad or how many people are out of work.. but the market is soft right given the lockdowns, arcades/bars being closed, and people not working.

My opinion? Find a used MMr on the market, I see them sit with color chips for mid-$7K's. The MMr has been out for what, 4 years now? The big screen is nice, but not $2K more nice to me. And you can buy the upgrade down the road for $650. Why support a dealer marking games up $300 over MSRP in a friggin pandemic?

2 months later
#6506 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

What's up with all the First run MMR's being listed for $9K plus? LMAO. Kind of funny...

Agree. There are plenty of MM's out there, both MM and MMR... back just a year ago you could get an MMr for around $7K-ish and MMr LE's for mid $7K.

If you have any question on the market, just look at the prices off AFMr and MBr and where they settled.

But you can't blame people for trying to sell while the market is hot/fresh with all the hype of the Royale and big screen coming out.

#6531 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really?....I've never seen a nice HUO MMRLE for mid 7's....all the ones I've seen are $8K+ with the color chip ... many have sold for $8500+ that are really nice with mods and low plays

You can (will be able to get) a MMr Special edition W/Big screen (XL Display) and color changing LED's for $8999. That's a huge upgrade over the old batch MMr's. It is what it is. I certainly wouldn't pay $8500-9K for an old one now and I don't think most would.

#6579 3 years ago

What's the availability of the XL Screen update? I hear they are sold out everywhere already? I can't tell from my searches, seems like a lot of places just have it on pre-order and since there is no stock anywhere it's a crapshoot?

#6624 3 years ago

Got a question that I could not answer for someone asking me about MM- is there an "Adult Mode" in the new MMr? Has there ever been an adult chip for MM? I have never heard of one.

"I'm Howard Hurtz who the **** are you?" Comes to mind.

#6627 3 years ago

Learn something new every day. Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 9.95
$ 29.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 64.99
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=cobray and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.