Topic Stats

• 4,869 posts
  • 457 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 265 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 592 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

238385DE-4D61-45E6-A1FC-6E69B4EE2406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4298 (resized).JPG
0EBB2CDF-C0CC-4115-BEAB-5A60471E54D0 (resized).jpeg
52F32CC1-5E75-40B1-8E89-D1E086DC6339 (resized).jpeg
5A3FDCCD-7068-4E71-9208-6E60B939A13A (resized).jpeg
20191218_213207.jpg
20191218_173406 (resized).jpg
20191218_165621 (resized).jpg
DC27E4EE-BB7E-457B-A80F-33F3B5565091 (resized).jpeg
pic1 (resized).jpg
triceratops02.jpg
face off poster simple layers.jpg
sidon dash river layout one.jpg
sandman one.jpg
plane_green_b_w sketch.jpg
oldman_bodies.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (4 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#395 3 years ago

My friend has an original MM and it depends on the speed of the ball coming around or out of the loop. If it pops out of the Merlin scoop the ball is traveling slower and it sometimes hits the sling but never on top of the sling bouncing it to the drain. Usually it will still hit the right flipper and bounce to the left flipper. The center drain issue from hitting the castle is the same on the original as well. We have found that shooting the castle from the right flipper will drain way more often than shooting from the left. Just depends where you hit the castle will depend where the ball will come down.

2 weeks later
4 weeks later
#480 3 years ago

Hey drewblood, on your flipper bat swords did you use a diifernt adhesive to stick them on or just installed it using what came on it? Just was wondering as I've heard some others have used a different 3m double sided tape to make sure they don't fall off.

1 month later
#620 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Having trouble getting to video mode. I've adjusted the settings to spell fire 5 times instead of 8. How do I start the mode once the requirements have been met? I'm missing something

Hit the Merlin scoop to start it

9 months later
#1210 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Here's a question for fellow MMR owners. How many of you have reached BFTK

I've beat BFTK 27 times now. Averaging about once a week sometimes twice. 3 times now I've gotten through BFTK 2 times and close to a 3rd time once in one game but never beat it twice in one game. To me it never gets old. When I'm at the end trying to beat it my heart still races and hands are shaking:)Still enjoying it as much as the day I opened it up!!! Such a great game

#1212 2 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

sounds like you REALLY need to open up those outlanes, and turn off extra balls.

Ha I would but when the wife, kids, and friends are playing I want them to enjoy the pins and I don't wanna have to constantly be flipping the playfields up putting the outlanes back and adjusting the settings for extra balls back. Would be a big hassle. So I leave them on factory settings

1 month later
#1600 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

One other thing... I noticed recently that occasionally I will shoot the ball through the "Lock", but it will see it as a hit to the castle. If I'm not mistaken, it has happened one the final shot to destroy a castle the 2-3 times it has happened so far.
Any ideas?

This happens on mine too occasionally and only whe the gate is open to destroy the castle. It also happens on a friend of mine who has an original MM. I believe it is just a bug in the code. I may be wrong though

#1635 2 years ago

Mines set at 6.5 and comes down the left straight to my raised flipper

#1637 2 years ago

Not all of the kick outs from the moat are the same but it stops on the raised flipper about 90% of the time.

3 weeks later
#1819 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Quick question... Let's say I complete ramps for Peasant and Damsal, and then start the multiball, am I able to get another multiball from Joust, Catapult, or Trolls? Or do I have to complete them all to get the full Multiball Madness? I'm trying to figure out ways to get more multi balls and knockout more castles.

No, once you start multiball and it ends you don't get another one until you complete the others and do royal madness. After that you can start another one by finishing the ramps, joust etc... the other ones are castle multi balland barnyard multiball

#1820 2 years ago

To get the full multiball madness you have to complete them all before starting it

1 week later
#1908 2 years ago

Had an awesome game this afternoon. Beat it twice in one game. First time doing that. I've been to the end twice before but never beat it both times. You get 50 mil for the first time and 100 mil for the 2nd

IMG_1780 (resized).JPG

#1910 2 years ago

Yes 3 ball factory settings

1 week later
#1992 2 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

No, in fact you CAN'T defeat them without troll bombs. You can shoot between them. They tend to help more than hurt.

I like to knock the first (left) troll down and leave the right one up. The right troll prevents a lot of drains.

#2029 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Can I ask how you did that? Did you remove the guide from the game and adjust?
What tool did you use?
I don't understand why the guide would need adjusting this early on. Game was playing fine and ball dropping down to the flipper smoothly. Now constantly hitting the slingshot and draining out or messing up the flow of a good Multiball.
I'm confused as to why it does it on Multiball only though? Single ball play never drops and hits the slingshot.
Any ideas?

Had same exact problem hear. Was fine for months and then started to hit the slings especially during multi ball. I cleaned the playfield and it stopped doing it. I'm guessing the dirty playfield was making the ball move slower which caused it to lose its momentum coming off the guide at that angle. If you haven't already maybe try cleaning that side and see if that helps.

1 month later
#2163 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

How many kings of the realm does the game store? Right now it shows the default one and the one that I very happily did myself.

It shows 4. If you beat it another time it knocks the earliest one achieved away and everytime after that that you beat it. But it keeps track of how many times you have become king of the realm. For instance it'll say your "initials" crowned king of the realm for the 5th time. Then show the 4th, 3rd, then 2nd time you've achieved it but not the first

#2164 2 years ago

Does anyone know where these would have come off of on my MMR? They were laying on the bottom of the cabinet half way up on the left side of it. Everything seems to be working correctly and I've looked all over the place to see what was missing them but I can't find it!

IMG_1849 (resized).JPG

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Might be extras dropped in the game during manufacturing. Hang onto them. Just in case.
LTG : )

Thanks for the feedback!

Quoted from Lmjdad:

Who has Titan rubber on their game? Curious on your feedback folks?

I only use them on my flipper bats. Right away I didn't like them because there was more grip to them and it threw off my shots but once I got used to them I love them. I use purple and they look and play great

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside