IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg
06FF4B3E-436D-4FDF-9B65-C28103E2CBF9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5410 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2605 6 years ago

Joining the club finally. Just picked up a single owner MMR LE in black. Only 340 plays.
Only issue with it was when we went to break it down we found these laying in the cab under where the castle was. Anyone have an idea where they are from. Everything is functioning properly and couldn't see where they came off from. DIdn't have much time to mess with it and after a 1.5 hour drive I wasn't going to back out of the buy over a washer and C-clip.

Haven't even set up the game yet but hoping someone had the same thing happen and know where they went. Penny is for size reference.

22788947_1695472143816742_4431196081733995353_n (resized).jpg22788947_1695472143816742_4431196081733995353_n (resized).jpg

#2607 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Might be extras from when it was built. Save them. Anything comes apart, they might go there.
LTG : )

Hahaha! That's about what I said. "I'll find where they go once something falls off"

1 year later
#3922 5 years ago

My buddy is having a problem when the ball falls in the moat the switch is not registering the ball. Anyone know off hand what switch I need to order for this area? Need to get it up and running by Friday night.

#3925 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Has anyone checked if the screw(s) came loose and the switch needs to be put back on ?
LTG : )

He’s one of the new breed of pinball owners. Buys every NIB LE that comes out and can’t figure out how to take the lockdown bar off the playfield. So the answer to your question is no. I even told him to check for that. He’s an hour away so just want to order the switch to be on the safe side before making the trip on Friday. Thanks for the info.

6 months later
#4294 4 years ago

Still debating on getting a SE for my house. Just don’t have the funds right now with getting the upgrade on the LE we already have.

#4296 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I've decided to skip the Royal edition and the Royal LE edition. But I'm all-in on the likely "Emperor CE edition"

Quoted from Warzard:

I think I’ll pass too and wait for the next master of the universe edition LE with the full screen HD graphics, back box and animated puppets topper.
This pin deserve that.

I'm waiting for the Kings ransom edition with solid gold armor, coin door and every metal part on the playfield.

#4326 4 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

The color upgrade alone was only $200 for LE owners which I thought was pretty fair and purchased (no plans for the larger screen upgrade yet).
Anyone know if that offer is still available and/or if you have to be the original registered owner to get that price?

You do need to be original owner to get the discount on the color chip. Been there done that. Luckily I got the game from a Pinsider that helped me out by purchasing the upgrade then sending it to me.

#4333 4 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

The color upgrade for $200 is a must buy!

Agreed. You’re shooting yourself in the foot if you don’t get it now. Also if you ever want to sell it it will make it easier to sell.

#4338 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

200 Royal Editions from what I’m hearing
Or told and Sold Out ! MM still the King !

Sold out. Could just mean all 200 were sold to distros not meaning all are sold to customers.

#4345 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

This is all we really know at this point.. the RE sounds limited according to Rick’s post below but you could build your own RE and the only difference would be you wouldn’t have the Diamond Black trim and coin door.

If you're trying to quote Ricks statement of "The RE editions will ONLY be coming out of this run of MMR's ..."
He also said there would be NO XL display for MMR in a different post. LOL.

#4375 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

If they make another version down the road as a different limited run, who cares (though they haven't done that to my knowledge...JJP is the only company rehashing LE's correct?).

WTF???? They (CGC) are doing it right now!!! You are buying a rehash of the LE.

#4379 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm good w MMrCE,SE,RE, as they are all different. At the end of the day I suspect it doesn't really matter...Pick the one you like...

True! When people start realizing LE is just a trim level then then will be much more happy.

#4428 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

As long as the LE and soon to be Royal owners remember that there will be an MMR for every home that wants one.[quoted image]

You mean, that can afford one.

#4430 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Base model is 8k. Years ago you got laughed at for trying to buy one for that. So yeah. If you can afford one.

More Years ago I could have bought two for $8000.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.