c58188905960913cbf4be90bbaee4aaef2743627 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4784 (resized).jpeg
speaker (resized).png
IMG_1579 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5413 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (8 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (5 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (3 years ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#374 8 years ago

There is a perfect App for the IPad for this purpose. Shows up and side level so that you can adjust your playfield/pin accordingly.

#379 8 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

I like the "PinGuy" App on iphone for leveling glass or playfield. Which one do you use?

Yes I use PinGuy, too.

1 week later
#397 8 years ago

I received my MMr some das ago. I notized that the flipper strength significantly decreases after 20-30minutes, although I set the strength on 4. I have not seen any complaints in this regard. Am I the only one? The weak legt flipper does nötig achieve to shoot the Right ramp up to the top.

1 month later
#504 8 years ago

Thank you for the ideas from this thread to put some Schleich toy figures into the game. I could not decide which, therefore took more or less all that fitted: the king on horse just in front of the castle (so that you can defeat the king himself), the catapult at the left to shoot at the castle, the princess at the Damsel lane and two soldiers at the side of the lower playfield.

It is now more crowded than before, for some of you possibly overcrowded, but I like it.

Enjoy the game

05_IMG_0924_(resized).JPG05_IMG_0924_(resized).JPG

03_IMG_0923_(resized).JPG03_IMG_0923_(resized).JPG

01_IMG_0922_(resized).JPG01_IMG_0922_(resized).JPG

07_IMG_0925_(resized).JPG07_IMG_0925_(resized).JPG

1 year later
#1615 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

One other thing... I noticed recently that occasionally I will shoot the ball through the "Lock", but it will see it as a hit to the castle. If I'm not mistaken, it has happened one the final shot to destroy a castle the 2-3 times it has happened so far.
Any ideas?

This happens if you shoot into the Lock shortly after you opened the Castle gate (so as a direct shot after destroying the castle gate). This is not a bug, because in the virtual pinball version of MM, this is programmed the same way.

1 month later
#1944 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

No, not easier, just a with a bit more control to take down a few castles. The game I played today allowed me to catch balls coming from the castle, and I was at Payne's castle after some strategic playing. On my game, I'm lucky to get to castle 4!
Just trying to figure out how to adjust to allow a bit more control coming out of the castle gate hits.

Try to hit the castle with the left flipper only and not straight, but hitting the drawbridge sides before, so that the return ball is not straight either. Use the right flipper shots for ramps or the castle MB, but not for the castle itself.

That is my experience. The same remark by Bowen in the Papa MM tutorial. Watch this.

#1947 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Starting to think my game has it out for me.
If you have a sec to look at this quick video, you'll see two brutal side drains right off the slingshots at the end. I played an MMR the other day, and it played nothing like this.
» YouTube video
I'm set at 6.5 and 0 degrees across.
I'm seriously ready to sell this thing or throw it out of the window!!! Hahaha

You can also try to adjust your slingshot settings. The slings can be adjusted separately as far a s I remember. Go down one unit and the slings fire less agressively.

2 months later
#2257 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Playing a lot of MMr lately, through a swap with another pinsider who like me wanted a little change, and graciously agreed to swap for a couple months. I've got the game levelled but when the ball comes off the pops, and rolls down the right side of the game, it almost always bounces off the top corner of the slingshots. Does this happen on everyone's game? I don't want to modify anything since it's not my game but it is REALLY annoying. Are all MMs set up like this?

I had this issue as well. The solution is very easy. Take a very small piece from a blanc plastic sheet and put it between the black post and the plastic above the post (above the 3 red stand up targets at the right) so that the ball is slightly influenced to the left (the plastic is just 2 millimeter from the black post to the left). This is enough to send the ball directly to the right flipper. And teh blanc plastic peace is not noticable at all.

2 years later
#6590 3 years ago

Regarding the interactive RGB general illumination, which Pinballstar announced some threads above: does the mod work for a first run MMr LE as well? And how does this work? Is it just a chip? Are the LEDs installed all RGB compatible or do you have to change the LEDs?

#6610 3 years ago

I did not drill a hole for teh left screw, but uses a clear tape all around the left side of the protector and the left castle plate below the flap, which fixes the protector sufficiently together with the right screw. No need to use a second screw at the left side. Works for years now.

3 weeks later
#6831 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Curious if anyone has this issue and if so a solution for it, about 10% of the time when kicking out of the moat the ball ends up going straight down the middle. Any fixes? It might not be 10% of the time but it just pisses you off when it happens

I had this issue as well. Very easy fix. Look at the right ball guide. There is a post in between. Just put a small piece of transparent plastic foil in the gap so that the ball is moved just a tiny bit to the left. The foil needs to stand over just 2 mm. If needed I can make a photo.

#6836 3 years ago

Here some pictures, see the black post and the small plastic between black post and metal guide. That is enough to push the ball a bit to the left and avoids drains through the middle. The ball is sent smoothly to the right flipper. Costs nothing and is hardly visible.

8CCF9B3B-C0A0-4141-B43D-C0ABF4486699 (resized).jpeg8CCF9B3B-C0A0-4141-B43D-C0ABF4486699 (resized).jpegCC3D6F26-566A-40AE-B2B4-48518FB1D529 (resized).jpegCC3D6F26-566A-40AE-B2B4-48518FB1D529 (resized).jpegDDB57EF4-AA39-43F5-9207-DB443111D6FA (resized).jpegDDB57EF4-AA39-43F5-9207-DB443111D6FA (resized).jpeg
#6837 3 years ago
Quoted from OverPar:

Try reducing the popper strength on the MMr system menu.

The popper strength is not relevant. The problem is that the ball follows the metal guide and falls on the edge of slingshot triangle and thus is directed straight through the middle.

2 weeks later
#7041 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

How did you affix this and what gauge foil did you use? Tks.

The black post and the metal guide are so close to each other (at least at my MMr), that you just need to press it in the small gap. I cannot remember the gauge. Just try it from plastics in your household, which are a bit stiff, like business card box cover, office supply, cheese cover etc., you see nothing special.

#7043 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

My daughters birthday is coming up, I will try some plastic from the toy boxes and report back. They use so much of the stuff in the packaging these days there is bound to be a piece that works.

...will be your birthday as well You need to experiment a bit with the length of the plastic depending on the stiffness of the plastic. If it is too far into the playfield, it influences the ball too much. It only needs a small touch to push the ball over the upper slingshot triangle edge.

3 weeks later
#7236 3 years ago

I would like to replace the two red flasher caps in the backboard/behind the castle by transparent caps. Are the red ones installed standard flasher caps? Could you provide me with the part no. of transparent ones, which fit in the backboard?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed?tu=Zora and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.