Topic Stats

• 8,123 posts
  • 614 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 322 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,393 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MMTrollback (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
4D60CF3B-9FC8-4AC7-97A5-3A7D471A7C75 (resized).jpeg
D8F5D0B5-ADDE-4191-BF1F-7419BBADF7E1 (resized).jpeg
received_884560048961181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210109_163203_BURST024 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210109_163203_BURST010 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210109_163035 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210109_162633 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210109_162622 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210109_162600 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210109_162535 (resized).jpg
20210109_145438 (resized).jpg
20210109_145446 (resized).jpg
MM Meme (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 first pic Posted by SuperPinball (5 years ago)

Post #3445 anti scratch tape Posted by Jarbyjibbo (2 years ago)

Post #4945 differences on all MMR versions Posted by f3honda4me (11 months ago)

Post #5853 Damsel trapper ball, Right troll trapped ball - fixes Posted by evh347 (8 months ago)

Post #6402 Speaker Kit and Widescreen upgrade manual Posted by NeilMcRae (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VonPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4811 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the add-ons are shipping with the first run of games? I'm getting the topper/GI/screen package for my existing game and am itching to make the updates...

2 weeks later
#4881 1 year ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hi everyone, I've been redesigning classic Williams/Bally pinball backglasses, and I want to do Medieval Madness next! (I've had a ton of requests for this).
I first redesigned Monster Bash and then Attack From Mars (thanks for all the support on those - I attached some pictures of them).
ANY IDEAS that I can use to improve on the Medieval Madness art?
What would you like to see changed or added?
This will be a challenge because it's already so great. I'd like to add more monsters and explore the world a bit more.
Please send me your suggestions - I'd really appreciate your input!
Trying to get it done before Texas Pinball Festival.
If you're interested in my Attack From Mars or Monster Bash Translites or Acrylic Backglasses, you can see them here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can't make it to TPF this year, but I want one! I almost bought the MB at TPF last year, but didn't pull the trigger.

You could include caricatures of each of the different castle owners, like the Earl of Ego, Duke of Bourbon, etc.

I'd also love to see more winks at Monty Python and the Holy Grail snuck in there. My favorite thing about the art package is all the detail in the comedy. Plus, then it will go better with my toppers ...

IMG_20190819_175757 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#5220 11 months ago

I ordered the upgrades the day they were announced and was told I'd get them mid-January...now I'm not being told anything...

1 month later
#5339 9 months ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Good Morning all you MMr owners.
I needed to pick your brains this morning regarding the darkness of the playfield of MMr when compared to my other pins. I own a MMR standard to give some context and am currently awaiting the XL display and speaker upgrade kit and the GI upgrade kit from CGC.
Assuming the GI upgrade kit does not illuminate the playfield to my satisfaction, I will be looking at purchasing a pin stadium or some equivalent to "lighten" things up a bit. Would anyone care to comment on this for me please or provide some pictures of a before and after with pin stadiums on their MMr. I am trying to justify the cost of purchasing one as they are mad expensive.
Look forward to hearing you.

I'm in the same boat as you...ordered my upgrades the day they were announced (Aug?) and have been waiting ever since...

I always find games to be a bit too dark (maybe its something with my eyes...) and I love Pinstadium Omegas personally, which only add white light and UV flashing, not colors, and don't have the "lines" the other product lines create on the ramps. I also really like the Xstreams, which are similar, but mount on the outside of the game, which allows you to move them from game to game if you can only afford one set.

I also added a frosted red LED strip in the ball trough.

Here's some pics with the lights on and off.MMr Pinstadium Off (resized).jpg

MMr Pinstadium On (resized).jpg
#5347 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Which upgrades ?
If you mean the bigger screen, RGB lights, speakers, and topper. They were announced at Expo in October. To be available after the royal editions were produced.

Yep, just checked my order and it was Nov 7, for the GI, Topper, and Bigger Screen, so I guess it just seems like I've been waiting longer...

ripshill the Fusions are the only Pinstadium product I haven't used yet..., but you can ask Scott ( pinstadium ) and I'm sure he'll be able to help show you from someone else's kit how it'd look.

#5349 9 months ago

Sweet. You'll have to post a video so we can see all the flashers in action!

2 months later
#6211 7 months ago
Quoted from guss:

Has anybody got a upgrade kit for the larger dmd and rgb ?

I prepaid for mine back in early November. I was told "Mid January" for delivery (silly me, I assumed January 2020)...Fingers crossed we should get them in about 6 months... /s

1 week later
#6318 7 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

some photos of the update kit:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Did you get the GI upgrade as well? What does that entail? I'm stillllll waiting...and am very jealous

Edit: Just noticed you have to drill new holes! Drilling into the game is always scary to me...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VonPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside